• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 36 of 36 ... 31 34 35 36

Thread: Mariyam2020's Trading Journal

1. #351 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Market mover is a glorious beacon of light Market mover is a glorious beacon of light Market mover is a glorious beacon of light Market mover is a glorious beacon of light Market mover is a glorious beacon of light Market mover's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Mariyam2020     
      GOLD Analysis:

Assalamualikum Dear Members! Good Morning and how are you? I think all are fine and happy with their trading activities and having good profits IA.
      Gold is trying to recover previous lost but yesterday it had tested 1890 level that is a good sign for Sellers. I think Gold will re fall down and can break 1900 level ahead because Trend is also bearish. To sell god from high level of daily candle will be very profitable. Lets see and Good luck for all members.
      Hi friend how are you and is going your trading in this week. Dear trader i am totally agree with your analysis of Gold market. Gold showed bearish movement in last days. It is bearish trend and it will move downward 1800.00. it will be good to place sell entry on this market to earn good profit

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 4 users say Thank You to Market mover for this useful post.

ajmalvipp (Yesterday), Jerom (Today), Shah Zain (Today), Unregistered (1)

3. #352 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      119 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,428 Times in 692 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Market mover     
      Hi friend how are you and is going your trading in this week. Dear trader i am totally agree with your analysis of Gold market. Gold showed bearish movement in last days. It is bearish trend and it will move downward 1800.00. it will be good to place sell entry on this market to earn good profit
      Your good analysis are very good brother and I am making very good profit due to your good analysis please make sure you are sharing your and lies on daily basis so I can earn very good bonus and please give me reply and thanks on my reading general so my bonus will increase and I will earn very good profit in my real account

4. #353 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1778 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,050 Times in 2,059 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

GOLD Analysis:

Assalamualikum Dear Members! Good Morning and how are you? I think all are fine and happy with their trading activities and having good profits IA.
      Gold is trying to recover previous lost but yesterday it had tested 1890 level that is a good sign for Sellers. I think Gold will re fall down and can break 1900 level ahead because Trend is also bearish. To sell god from high level of daily candle will be very profitable. Lets see and Good luck for all members.
      Hello mate, gold is now trading well below the 1900 level and I hope you were able to make good profits from this right prediction. Gold has been falling since the start of the week and I think that the next target for bears is around the 1800 psychological area of interest. I recommend traders to keep selling this precious metal.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. 3 users say Thank You to Eva4ever for this useful post.

Jennykoko (Today), Rosemary (Today), Suprimacy (Today)

6. #354 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2050 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,344 Times in 5,346 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

GOLD Analysis:

Hello Pretty ,How are you doing ? your analysis and views on Gold metal is in order . This metal has been declining since the beginning of the week .For today ,there was a pullback that approached resistance 1904.83 .With current price at 1884.70 ,sell potential is promising .Let me wish you an exiting trading week .

7. #355 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      550 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,862 Times in 776 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

GOLD Analysis:

Hello market pal, the trade involving gold in the market is going to make a move in the upwards direction of the market.the pair is going to move towards a buy in the market and try to move in the high zone. The price for the gold will try to get to the level of 1885 this evening .

8. 4 users say Thank You to Jennykoko for this useful post.

Aliyah (Today), Becky22 (Today), Rosemary (Today), Suprimacy (Today)

9. #356 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      301 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,940 Times in 1,488 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

GOLD Analysis:

Hello friend.From 1955$ to 1853$ , almost 1020 pips down this week, the yellow metal.After long term ranging situation the breakout has been occurred in belowside direction.I think the trend will be continued for few more weeks.So buyers should control their emotion, because sellers might dominate next week too.

Name: Screenshot_20200924-052804_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 8 Size: 220.2 KB

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sayemme For This Useful Post:

ajmalvipp (Today)

11. #357 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp has much to be proud of ajmalvipp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      119 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,428 Times in 692 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Sayemme     
      Hello friend.From 1955$ to 1853$ , almost 1020 pips down this week, the yellow metal.After long term ranging situation the breakout has been occurred in belowside direction.I think the trend will be continued for few more weeks.So buyers should control their emotion, because sellers might dominate next week too.

Attachment 280472
      You are using horizontal lines to understand market in my point of view this is the very best method to understand market otherwise if you believe on support and resistance level that will give some time losses but horizontal line cannot give us losses it make our good and strong position and tell us where are going market

Reply to thread
    Page 36 of 36 ... 31 34 35 36

Subscribed to this Thread : 3