I am:
    ----

Anayalis is on a distinguished road Anayalis's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I had a very fruitful week. I traded actively on my new ECN account. You know it offers lower spreads, so scalping has become much easier. I tested my new ECN account using 1:500 leverage and 0,1. I have decided to have a rest after 1:2000. Itís very exhausting and very risky thing, but sometimes it has no alternative.
    I managed to increase my depo on my new ECN account from $400 to $475. Perhaps, you might tell that itís not very impressive compared to my recent achievements with that 1:2000. Perhaps, you are right, but I also appreciate that peace of mind that trading with lower leverage and lots gave me. Of course, I had to make more trades than with 1:2000, but I discovered new strategies and approaches to trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #62 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Beazezar is on a distinguished road Beazezar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Now, let me guess. You are probably puzzled now. I know this feeling in trading. The more I learn the less I understand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #63 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yeah, sort of. Iíve recently thought that I know for sure what to do. I told that I was about to split my depo between two accounts and use the bigger leverage only on one. But it has turned out that things arenít so simple. My recent trading with the ECN account revealed new pitfalls and I should find out how to handle them. However, I managed to increase my second depo and I enjoy trading with AAFX, but still much needs to be done.
    First, I realized that I donít have much experience in the right use of pending orders. I think I lost many opportunities simply because I didnít use them. Manually opening and closing trades is not always a good idea.
    Secondly, my interest to algo trading increased. I guess it will give my some peace of mind, but I want to use EAs only on one account, while the second will remain for manual trading.

4. #64 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You are definitely making a good progress. Itís a normal thing to stop and ponder over some nuances. Itís much better than trying to blindly breaking through them. Avoid rushing to algo trading unprepared. Study corresponding sources online first.

5. #65 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I previously intended to try algo trading. Now I think that I donít need this stuff. I somehow became sceptical about algo trading. Iím just afraid of entrusting my depo to the programming code created by someone I donít know in person.
    Instead, Iím going to proceed with my manual trading. I have two trading accounts and thatís more than enough.
    For the last time, I have become sick about trading. Every day trading with AAFX I discover new things. Itís a good thing that the broker ensures good trading conditions and nothing distracts me from the trading process.
    I discovered the importance of extreme points in trading. Previously, I didnít care about the fact that highs and lows in the trend should be higher or lower than the previous ones. That made a revolution in mind.

6. #66 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You must be a lucky guy if you dared to trade with 1:2000 lacking this vital knowledge.

7. #67 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I was acting on my gut feeling. Earlier I was a gambler used to relying on my luck. But AAFX is the first broker with which I started trading seriously. I started paying attention to many things such as those mentioned above. I need to catch up with fundamental analysis, economic news, and price action. I realized that neglecting that stuff may bring bad consequences. But I like to learn and Iím ready for this.

Reply to thread
Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open