from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: what is broker work?

1. #1 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    71 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Default what is broker work?

hello to all my friends, family, and seniors and also juniors..

i want to ask with you all simple question, please guide me and make my mind clear.
    who is broker? and what work he do? and how can i make myself a broker?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    133 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

A broker is an individual or firm that charges a fee or commission for executing buy and sell orders submitted by an investor. A broker also refers to the role of a firm when it acts as an agent for a customer and charges the customer a commission for its services. This whole process was revolutionized by the paradigm shift caused by the internet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

gunarko is on a distinguished road gunarko's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Omer Afzal     
    hello to all my friends, family, and seniors and also juniors..

i want to ask with you all simple question, please guide me and make my mind clear.
    who is broker? and what work he do? and how can i make myself a broker?
    who is the broker?
    broker is a company as an intermediary between traders and the money market, they take profit from the difference in transactions, commissions and spread from every trade in forex investment

Brokerage job?
    The broker has the job of arranging the entry and exit of your funds when you deposit and withdraw on the capital market

how do we become a broker?
    sorry for this question I can't answer it because the broker clearly has to be regulated and supervised by the world investment agency. I do not have a large fund to make a brokerage company

4. #4 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Brokers are usually companies or entities which offer a platform for people or other companies to invest and trade in different trading instruments. These can be shares, forex market currencies, indices, commodities etc. If a company mainly focuses on offering share trading, it is known as a stock broker whereas those which offer currency trading primarily are called as Forex Brokers. This forumís sponsor is a forex broker known as Insta Forex.

5. 6 users say Thank You to Caprice for this useful post.

bappy4x (04-02-2020), Unregistered (5)

6. #5 Collapse Post
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9353 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,641 Times in 6,592 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

In my 10 years of forex career I have used only instaforex whereas instaforex is such kind of broker who are making traders on the market. Did you tell me one broker who are making traders like instaforex through different promotion and bonus?

Yeah! Its right now 2 years ago, i was switched to exness but because too much volatile and higher spread i have backed on instaforex again. Long live instaforex.

7. #6 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Caprice     
    Brokers are usually companies or entities which offer a platform for people or other companies to invest and trade in different trading instruments. These can be shares, forex market currencies, indices, commodities etc. If a company mainly focuses on offering share trading, it is known as a stock broker whereas those which offer currency trading primarily are called as Forex Brokers. This forumís sponsor is a forex broker known as Insta Forex.
    Yes, you are right. What I have noticed is that if a broker offers a diverse range of trading instruments for its clients, it attracts a very high number of traders. Insta Forex is one such example. The reason it works like this is the fact that it can cater for traders who have different priorities. Some prefer to trade currencies where as others prefer only crude oil for example. So if a broker was only offering currency instruments for trading, people tend to ignore them if they prefer to trade only commodities.

8. #7 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

As many people have already answered the question about the basics of a broker and how they operate, I will touch on the last part of the thread starterís question i.e. how one can become a broker. Well in terms of starting a brokerage firm, there are a number of requirements that one needs to fulfill. These vary from country to country but the most common ones include a very decent capital amount, actual office locations in various countries, a good trading terminal like MT4 and in countries which require proper regulation/licenses, segregated accounts to ensure the safety of clientís funds. I think if one fulfills all these requirements, they can start their own brokerage firm.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriana For This Useful Post:

abdallah2019 (04-06-2020)

10. #8 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Greta     
    Yes, you are right. What I have noticed is that if a broker offers a diverse range of trading instruments for its clients, it attracts a very high number of traders. Insta Forex is one such example. The reason it works like this is the fact that it can cater for traders who have different priorities. Some prefer to trade currencies where as others prefer only crude oil for example. So if a broker was only offering currency instruments for trading, people tend to ignore them if they prefer to trade only commodities.
    Well its not only about the number of different trading instruments on offer. A broker can have 100 different trading items but if they have very wide fluctuating spreads or slippage in order execution, it will lose their clientís trust. The overall reputation of the broker matters as well. For instance, people also care about how reliable a broker is in terms of the number of years they have been operating and how quickly they process their withdrawals etc. In a nutshell, a good broker is one with diverse instruments on offer, reasonable spread and good reputation.

11. #9 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Caprice     
    Well its not only about the number of different trading instruments on offer. A broker can have 100 different trading items but if they have very wide fluctuating spreads or slippage in order execution, it will lose their clientís trust. The overall reputation of the broker matters as well. For instance, people also care about how reliable a broker is in terms of the number of years they have been operating and how quickly they process their withdrawals etc. In a nutshell, a good broker is one with diverse instruments on offer, reasonable spread and good reputation.
    You have got a very good point here Caprice. Its not only about the number of trading instruments a broker offers but it actually is one of the prime factors in selecting a broker for the people I have dealt with. There are a lot of other factors too as you have mentioned. I can think of fees on withdrawals and deposits as well as the maximum leverage a broker offers as well. I have seen people going for brokers offering 1:1000 leverage as compared to brokers which only offered a maximum of 1:200 leverage but had a better reputation. So choosing a good broker is a decision based on a number of different attributes.

12. #10 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

A broker is someone who offers an opportunity to both the buyer and seller to transact and they make a profit from this transaction. Forex broker is someone who connects Currency buyers and sellers. A real state broker connects a house seller and a house buyer. A stock broker does the same for share trading and so on. It depends upon what context you are asking about a broker. There job involves ensuring that the availability of their platform and the information they provide is up to date.

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2