Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: what is broker work?

1. #41 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
    Yeah I wonder sometimes how do they manage to make it so fast, specially with updating the rates immediately with market movements and also trade execution. Brokers must have very fast internet access and servers, given the number of trading clients that they have.
    I think its the latest technology and fast speed internet with multiple servers located in different regions across the globe which makes it all up to date and in real time. That's why we get updated pricing instantly from multiple levels of liquidity providers. I think each broker is different but the general way of getting pricing is same.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Caprice For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. #42 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:

jamesmithry is an unknown quantity at this point jamesmithry's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    A broker is with whom you are going to trade in the trading market. They help you execute your trades at the best place possible so you can earn. I think you must first go for being a trader rather than a broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jamesmithry For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

5. #43 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

timoros20 is an unknown quantity at this point timoros20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Broker is a place for traders to trade through. Each broker has different conditions, including support. When it comes to broker support services, I suddenly remember. The worst is support from etoro.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to timoros20 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

7. #44 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprice     
    I think its the latest technology and fast speed internet with multiple servers located in different regions across the globe which makes it all up to date and in real time. That's why we get updated pricing instantly from multiple levels of liquidity providers. I think each broker is different but the general way of getting pricing is same.
    Yeah, you are right. Its the combination of latest technology along with constant improvement in internet connections which helps the whole industry run. I think that is how pricing is transmitted from interbank liquidity providers to other brokers which offer forex trading services in real time.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Earie For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

9. #45 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

mab84 is an unknown quantity at this point mab84's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    A broker is someone that facilitates transactions between the buyer and seller and through this he makes a profit as he is basically like an intermediary. This job is interesting and if you are into trading it may be a good idea to consider sucha career move, but be aware that this job will require responsibility and also for instance, seeing to the the availability of a platform, making sure that all information provided is accurate and up to date as it will lead to important decisions, be abel to offer advice and much more. So a training course is highly recommended. I am not much into this but you can browse a bit to understand how it works in terms of a job and also bear in mind the laws.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mab84 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5