No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: what is broker work?

1. #31 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
    I think its true for ECN brokers. Market makers don't have to connect to interbank market in the real time. They need to provide the pricing and synchronize with the real interbank market rate. Additionally, they need to maintain client's satisfaction, offer new promotions etc in order to keep their client base happy.
    I don't know much about the different kinds of brokerage. I think they all have to connect us to the market and provide regular updated pricing so everyone can get real time prices and trade accordingly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #32 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earie     
    I don't know much about the different kinds of brokerage. I think they all have to connect us to the market and provide regular updated pricing so everyone can get real time prices and trade accordingly.
    Yeah, they all need to have some sort of rates coming in. I think these are called as liquidity providers like big banks or financial institutions globally. That's how it works. The broker needs to ensure that their system connectivity is strong and problem free when they are receiving the pricing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #33 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
    Yeah, they all need to have some sort of rates coming in. I think these are called as liquidity providers like big banks or financial institutions globally. That's how it works. The broker needs to ensure that their system connectivity is strong and problem free when they are receiving the pricing.
    I think its an integrated system where the prices are coming in from multiple liquidity providers. There is no one liquidity provider giving prices to a particular broker. Its a combination of price feeds coming in to ensure that the pricing is accurate and updates in real time, within milliseconds.

4. #34 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Earie     
    I think its an integrated system where the prices are coming in from multiple liquidity providers. There is no one liquidity provider giving prices to a particular broker. Its a combination of price feeds coming in to ensure that the pricing is accurate and updates in real time, within milliseconds.
    Yeah, there is a multitude of sources where the pricing is coming from. If a broker relies on one liquidity provider, it will be very problematic for them to update their pricing in real time, specially if there is a glitch or the rates are received after a delay.

5. #35 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprice     
    Yeah, there is a multitude of sources where the pricing is coming from. If a broker relies on one liquidity provider, it will be very problematic for them to update their pricing in real time, specially if there is a glitch or the rates are received after a delay.
    Yup you are right. Each broker relies on multiple different sources of pricing. Some are market makers which also adjust their price automatically based on the available buy and sell orders within their client base. So its a complicated system.

Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4