No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: what is broker work?

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprice     
    True mate. Other than that, they also have to provide educational material for potential traders to continue their practice and learn at the same time. Providing their services while connecting buyers and sellers is another important task that a broker does. I think this covers most of the other minor tasks that brokers have to perform.
    I agree with you. I think a good broker is the one which offers enough educational material for novice and beginner traders. In addition, they also offer tools and software which helps in the analysis like support and resistance calculators, margin percentage calculators, per pip profit/loss calculator etc. All these tools are a good combination for traders who actually want to do well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Earie For This Useful Post:

Zafar Abbas Shah (24-02-2021)

3. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprice     
    True mate. Other than that, they also have to provide educational material for potential traders to continue their practice and learn at the same time. Providing their services while connecting buyers and sellers is another important task that a broker does. I think this covers most of the other minor tasks that brokers have to perform.
    Of course. That's one of the most important tasks of a broker as they have to ensure that their clients actually learn and improve their trading. This is because the better the traders are, the more likely they are going to trade for the longer terms and the broker will make higher business revenue. Its a win win situation for both the broker and trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriana     
    Of course. That's one of the most important tasks of a broker as they have to ensure that their clients actually learn and improve their trading. This is because the better the traders are, the more likely they are going to trade for the longer terms and the broker will make higher business revenue. Its a win win situation for both the broker and trader.
    That's right. I think the key is to teach potential traders effectively so they can develop and grow into becoming good and profitable traders. That's the ideal situation for any broker as once their loyal clients become big, they will earn more commission in terms of the spread. In addition, they constantly have to work on improving their order execution, have competitive spread etc.

5. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

forexcrisp is an unknown quantity at this point forexcrisp's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Being an intermediary between the forex trader and the forex market, a forex broker provides almost everything a trader needs to be able to trade well in the markets. A broker is basically responsible for receiving your orders and sending it to the liquidity provider. Apart from this, a forex broker provides a trading platform, faster execution of trades and leverage to the traders.

6. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    A broker has to provide a platform to traders so they can trade. At the same time, a broker needs to have agreements with liquidity providers so they can provide the pricing for the traders to trade. In addition, they have to maintain the capital required to run the business, work on providing continuous education and also improving their service offerings.

7. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
    A broker has to provide a platform to traders so they can trade. At the same time, a broker needs to have agreements with liquidity providers so they can provide the pricing for the traders to trade. In addition, they have to maintain the capital required to run the business, work on providing continuous education and also improving their service offerings.
    I would like to add further to your explanation. Brokers need to continuously work on improving their platforms, the number of instruments they provide and the liquidity providers they use to provide their pricing. They need to constantly invest in the latest technology to stay competitive with other brokers and have to maintain the trust of their clients.

8. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriana     
    I would like to add further to your explanation. Brokers need to continuously work on improving their platforms, the number of instruments they provide and the liquidity providers they use to provide their pricing. They need to constantly invest in the latest technology to stay competitive with other brokers and have to maintain the trust of their clients.
    Those are some of the most important roles of a broker that you have mentioned. In addition, I think they also need to educate their clients because if they are good traders, they will continuously trade with the same broker they learned their trading with. Broker in turn will make constant revenue from their trades when the traders are profitable.

9. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Earie     
    Those are some of the most important roles of a broker that you have mentioned. In addition, I think they also need to educate their clients because if they are good traders, they will continuously trade with the same broker they learned their trading with. Broker in turn will make constant revenue from their trades when the traders are profitable.
    Very true. That's the most important task for any broker if they actually want to have a constant stream of income but unfortunately, not all brokers understand it. Only good ones do and they highly invest in educating and improving their client's performances. Eventually, they end up as the most profitable.

Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3