to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: Do you know? how forex copy works?

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    83 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Default Do you know? how forex copy works?

Hello to brothers and sisters all who are my seniors or junior,
    so here i want to learn some thing from you all,

guid me please what is this forex-copy? and how it works? and what are the benefits of this?
    please must share some tips with me, i will be very thankfull to you
    "JOIN ME AS A FRIEND, MAYBE I CAN HELP YOU, ALWAYS WELCOME"
    THANK YOU

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    158 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Understanding of a successful trader is usually different from the understanding of traders in general. where he thinks more than just hours in front of a computer to predict where prices will move, or just waiting for all the indicators he uses in the same direction. They know that the market moves freely and there is no best and safest market condition that can be utilized because all conditions must be at risk and that must be addressed properly. And most important is our courage to take the opportunity but still pay attention to the risks that we might be able to accept. We know for sure that we will not always be able to profit when making transactions but with experience and by having clear trading system rules we will be able to survive and be able to make a profit. Trading is the art and the art of managing losses is one of the good arts where we can calculate carefully when the right time is when entering the market and when we have to leave the market. all losses have been calculated and prepared from the beginning, and usually if the losses have been calculated then our trading will be more controlled because everything is well planned without the feeling of emotions that actually have fatal consequences. The point is that a good trader must have a clear trading plan and that is absolutely necessary for every professional trader. so the point is before the entry we have set limits on the losses we are able to accept, so if we lose, we have calculated beforehand what the limit of losses we are able to receive.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack182 For This Useful Post:

irinasol55 (25-05-2020)

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

karlie4nia is on a distinguished road karlie4nia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Omer Afzal     
    Hello to brothers and sisters all who are my seniors or junior,
    so here i want to learn some thing from you all,

guid me please what is this forex-copy? and how it works? and what are the benefits of this?
    please must share some tips with me, i will be very thankfull to you
    You can simply go in through your client cabinet and you will click or activate forex copy, then choose if you like to be a follower or trader. If you want to be a follower, then u will see a list of traders on monitoring to choose from. Also go to instaforex support and chat directly with the support. They will give you better guidiance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. 2 users say Thank You to karlie4nia for this useful post.

irinasol55 (25-05-2020), Unregistered (1)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

irinasol55 is an unknown quantity at this point irinasol55's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I wonder if copying deals is always successful? How long can I subscribe to copy transactions? What to do if deals are in the red?

Reply to thread