• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Experience and Knowledge is a part of success

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

BALOCHKING1 has a spectacular aura about BALOCHKING1 has a spectacular aura about BALOCHKING1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Experience and Knowledge is a part of success

My dear friends, I want to say that the experience of knowledge is a part of success, if we have more experience and knowledge and quality then we can never fail in Forex and will soon become a successful trader in Forex. So that's why we need to practice on account for days and make your experience and knowledge stronger so that we can succeed quickly.
      💜Best of luck💜
      💜No hurry No worry💜

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BALOCHKING1 For This Useful Post:

Alizushah (01-23-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Confused

Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      158 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,772 Times in 883 Posts

Forex trading is a business of buying and selling foreign currencies through online media. From the word trade or sale and purchase we can ensure that forex trading is not an exact science. But the science of the probability of gains and losses. From here we cannot do analysis and prediction until 100% accurate or use 100% exact science. But we use probability science to gain profits and reduce losses. Because forex trading is the result of buying and selling which many market factors have decreased or strengthened against other currencies. So that money management is needed to control every movement that is in accordance with the analysis or that is not in accordance with the analysis.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack182 For This Useful Post:

Alizushah (01-23-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      212 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,819 Times in 1,207 Posts

Hello my dear friends Assalamu Alaikum and i hope you are enjoying the weekend.My dear today is market close and we improve our knowledge and experience to success in forex trading. Knowledge and experience are most common things in life, your results as a Forex trader are closely correlated with your level of knowledge and experience. However, due to the risks involved in Forex trading and the fact that you put your own hard-earned money on the line, the lack of knowledge as a Forex trader can be more detrimental.Have a best of luck.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anum zahid For This Useful Post:

Alizushah (01-23-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cold

asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      532 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,514 Times in 876 Posts

Remember to be fine I want just tell you that you are right knowledge and experience is a part of this is what of this is very important role in the earth market it's popular weapon in the market that will be always with you and I will give you success

8. The Following User Says Thank You to asad hammeed 75 For This Useful Post:

Alizushah (01-23-2020)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,756 Times in 1,943 Posts

Yes, my dear friend, you have made the right decision. If we have experience and knowledge, then we will be successful soon and we will be able to make money in it, so we need to practice in the demo if we do not have experience.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Lucky boy for this useful post.

Ahsanlovely (12-01-2019), Alizushah (01-23-2020)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      438 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,240 Times in 3,474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BALOCHKING1     
      My dear friends, I want to say that the experience of knowledge is a part of success, if we have more experience and knowledge and quality then we can never fail in Forex and will soon become a successful trader in Forex. So that's why we need to practice on account for days and make your experience and knowledge stronger so that we can succeed quickly.
      Yes definitely experience matters a lot in Forex Trading because it is a business in which you need a proper experience and knowledge which can access without a good knowledge and food experience you cannot survive here because the market changes very quickly and experienced Personnel is survived so you must increase your knowledge first and then do a lot of practice on demo account then experience will be increased and you will be able to survive here and make some profit

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mehak48 for this useful post.

Alizushah (01-23-2020), Jam habib ahmad (01-22-2020), mohsin66 (01-23-2020)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,811 Times in 2,334 Posts

Yes you are right I satisfied your question experience and knowledge is path of success in forex platform if you can take any mistake you will apologize the forex platform and work with hard and move on day by day and then you will earn good profit.

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to Forexion for this useful post.

Alizushah (01-23-2020), Forex mster (01-23-2020), Unregistered (2)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Hina111 is a name known to all Hina111 is a name known to all Hina111 is a name known to all Hina111 is a name known to all Hina111 is a name known to all Hina111 is a name known to all Hina111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends, as you know that in forex trading knwolegde and experience is very important for success. If we get good knwolegde and experience we should get good bonus to follow the rule and regulation. If we have low knwolegde and experience we can't survive in the market. Knwolegde is very important to get good bonus.

16. #9 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bitchy

Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear member you are right experience and the knowledge is the part of the success. If we are wanted to achived the succes then the work hard. And if we are wanted to achived the succes then the learning is most important . Knowledge and the experience is the part of the learning.
      Attached Images  

17. #10 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

Moneem121 is a jewel in the rough Moneem121 is a jewel in the rough Moneem121 is a jewel in the rough Moneem121 is a jewel in the rough Moneem121's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its fact that experience and Knowledge is a part of success without experience and knowledge you can't successful in forex trading because without experience and knowledge you can't learn every terms and conditions in forex trading..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Moneem121 For This Useful Post:

Asad sultan (01-23-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2