• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Experience and Knowledge is a part of success

1. #11 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ahmad3555 has a spectacular aura about ahmad3555 has a spectacular aura about ahmad3555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Experience and knowledge is the main part of succeed in forex experience is the main key of succeed with out experience we can not make a successful trader if we want to earn money from forex then we will need to gained many experience in forex trading and knowledge is the basic of forex knowledge is very necessary in forex with out knowledge we have not be good trader if you want to succeed in forex then increase your knowledge and experience about forex because knowledge and experience is the main part of forex trading

2. #12 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

atif141 is just really nice atif141 is just really nice atif141 is just really nice atif141 is just really nice atif141 is just really nice atif141's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hye sir how are you.if we want to succeed in the trading world then we need careful planning and strategy. Hard work and continuous practice willmake a trader successful . He will become experienced in trading day . In forex we can nt get success in days Here need a lot of timeit means patience is also important for success.

3. #13 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Muhammad Arshad will become famous soon enough Muhammad Arshad will become famous soon enough Muhammad Arshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are right, Experience and Knowledge is part of the business Anyone who has good experience of knowledge in forex succeeds in it So we need to have a good learning in Forex And get good knowledge And then work in forex In forex we need to work hard day and night Then we get a better bonus And we will be able to do good trading

4. #14 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Flirty

Tehseen is a glorious beacon of light Tehseen is a glorious beacon of light Tehseen is a glorious beacon of light Tehseen is a glorious beacon of light Tehseen is a glorious beacon of light Tehseen is a glorious beacon of light Tehseen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      358 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes of course experience and knowledge about forex trading is very essential part to gain success. Learn forex trading first. Improve your trading ability to become a good and a successful trader. The one of the best way to learn forex trading is demo account. Yes demo account is safe and secure way to learn forex trading with out any loss. Spend more time in using demo account to improve your trading skills.

5. #15 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Pensive

noori786 is a name known to all noori786 is a name known to all noori786 is a name known to all noori786 is a name known to all noori786 is a name known to all noori786 is a name known to all noori786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalamu Alaikum..
      Today is the last day of the market close and we improve our knowledge and experience to success in Forex trading in upcoming weekends. Knowledge and education about the market are most common things in life, your results as a Forex trader are closely relation of with your level of knowledge and experience

6. #16 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Arslan sarfraz will become famous soon enough Arslan sarfraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear friend you are right .knowledge and experiance is a key of sucess .if you are success in forex trading so you will need to lot of work and forex market knowledge . Without forx market knowledge and without the experiance of working in it .you cannot succeed .knowledge is most imported in this market other wiese market will crush you .if you are enter in this market with great knowledge and experiance you will surely succeed in this .

7. #17 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,597 Times in 833 Posts

You have to work for success, if you work hard, you will succeed, if you do not work, you will never succeed

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2