• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: i make more money than my engineering classmates do ;)

Banned
      I am:
      Innocent

Nazmul is on a distinguished road Nazmul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      194 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, It is very much possible., You can earn enough money from Forex trading. We can depend on it as our earning source.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

milku is an unknown quantity at this point milku's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i want to earn much more money than my all engineering friends.as they do not add with any trading as like as the Forex trading and it is possible and i want this.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z has a brilliant future MT5 luz3rrul3z's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      773 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,629 Times in 770 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Well, students should not engage themselves in pursuit of money. Because this will ruin their study and future career eventually. Forex is like an addiction and students should not be involved in forex trading. After finishing of their study they can do whatever they want, because it's their decision what they want to do as profession. It can be forex or something else. So, focus less on forex and more on your study. Thanks

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cheerful

Kaymoney is on a distinguished road Kaymoney's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to me forex is a kind of job that you cannot compare with any other job it gives you the edge to make money at your pace and that can even be better than many employed job

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,118 Times in 7,463 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dranzr64     
      well i trade in short term . i live in India. so a few hundred dollars are enough . when you convert that dollar to rupee it turn to a lot of money :

my classmates might have scored more than me got placed in better companies well im unemployed i still make more dough than they do
      Hahahaha....that is nice. See...you don't need to be a professional here to earn money and that is the beauty of forex trading. You can earn money here as much as you want. Keep it up and congratulations!!!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Banned
      I am:
      Shocked

MrEuro is a jewel in the rough MrEuro is a jewel in the rough MrEuro is a jewel in the rough MrEuro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      425 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thanks for the love people feels good. all my life it wa like you are good for nothing and stuff because i couldnt score well in exams and stuff. now its major middle finger to my haters
      congratulations my friend .. and happy earning always for you
      please enjoy with your profits and be always happy try always to use this market to earn not to lose . and enjoy always with your profits don`t keep it in your account ,
      good luck dear

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

ikhwanfx will become famous soon enough ikhwanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1481 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well i trade in short term . i live in India. so a few hundred dollars are enough . when you convert that dollar to rupee it turn to a lot of money :

my classmates might have scored more than me got placed in better companies well im unemployed i still make more dough than they do
      I wish good luck to you. But you should be aware of the risks inherent in forex. It is never easy. You should continue to work even harder if you want more income with forex.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shehroz is an unknown quantity at this point shehroz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      215 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i am fellow of engineering and i will earn more then classmates because after degress they do job and i ll start forex and earn too much from the forex business

Banned
      I am:
      ----

dollar is an unknown quantity at this point dollar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is the good site for earning money, but now my some friends earn more money against me, they are some doctor , they are some engineer, they are some architecture, but I am a Pharmacist . in Forex I get earn more money then their. and Forex help me for earn more money.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Mellow

Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1738 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,637 Times in 4,270 Posts

You can say that again! I also quit my employment job as an investment fund management officer to concentrate on full time forex trading and am much happier and earning very good! Instaforex and Mt5 rock!
      If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3