Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 25 ... 2 3 4 5 6 9 ...
    Results 31 to 40 of 245

    Thread: SunnyTrader001 Trading Journal

    1. #31 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Flirty
       
      JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Posts
      2,079
      Accumulated bonus
      499 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,016
      Thanked 3,569 Times in 1,292 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by SunnyTrader001     
      Therefore ex member who are you and the good evening to all my friend I have the production about the gold that it will be in the Buddhist in the so I think that open your better donate every cross the 1470 then it fully for the bullet train and attach attach the the level of the 1500.
      If the 1453 then bearish ...
      yes dear i am agree from you that the chances for the gold is the for the trend o the bullish flag . the weekly previous chart frame analysis indicate for the bullish trend that it will move in the bullish zone but i have the analysis that if i cross the level of the which is the previous resistance and the support level for it the point 1475 or 1476 then it indicated that it will for the bullish but on the market opening day it move down at the position of the 1450 again then it will not move in the bullish then only bearish slowly in the zigzag manner...

      ---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

      Quote Originally Posted by SunnyTrader001     
      Hello dear forex member I hope that you will he dine and good I think that the crude oil will be in the bullish trend again because in the last closing day it show its dangerous behavior and from the point 57.30 it reach at the position of the 54.50 so it is an most dangerous pair oil for the trading. In next it will be in the bullish trend and same at the same support and resistance levels as I think from the 53.50 to 58.50 and the movement then again between them....
      yes dear i am agree form your analysis that the trend for the #CL is for the bullish trend and move in the upwrd direction but i open my trade from the 55.50 in the buy side and the market on the Friday night close at the position of the 54.50 and thats why i face the loss this time but no problem i am waiting for the correct position of the market for the #CL i have the loss of the 10$ i hope that my will recovered and i face an profit it will be the happy movement for me.....

      ---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

      Quote Originally Posted by SunnyTrader001     
      Hello guys how are you and good afternoon to all my dear member you can see that I am new here and I also trade on the demo account because I want to get more experience and when my bonus come then I able to open my trade on the real account.so that's why I try hard to get more experience for the real account
      yes dear you are right that the demo account practice is the much needed source for the gain of the experience which prove more well on the demo account with opening an successful trade demo account is very important in the forex trading. we should practice on the demo account and try to get more and more experience and did more practice in this way our practice and experience increases a lot and on the real account after we can trade well and get a good earning from it .so practice on the demo account is very useful for the everyone.you are doing so well by doing practice well done sir sunny.....


    2. The following 2 users say Thank You to JoneAnderson for this useful post.

      MT5RockeR (12-01-2019), SunnyTrader001 (12-02-2019)

    3. #32 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      shazia11 is a jewel in the rough shazia11 is a jewel in the rough shazia11 is a jewel in the rough shazia11 is a jewel in the rough shazia11's Avatar
      Posts
      381
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      118
      Thanked 335 Times in 235 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by atirali     
      Well i am very happy with the movement of Gold on Friday in the upside because i was in the buy trade on Gold and i get good profit with my single trade. So i want to tell you that the gold last day break the weekly resistance of 1461 and now its on the 1463 price so i hope it will touch soon of the level 1472 and then it will go for the next high resistance 1479. Which can resist the market in sell but if this also broken then gold go for the 1535 level.
      Hello how are you all mt5 forex, members.
      everyoneI enjoyed your weekend. Yes you are right Gold is bullish and traders get good profit. I hope it's a good time to place a buying entry and get good trade because gold must go high. it will cross 1480 level. trade in gold and enjoy your good profit. have a good day


    4. The Following User Says Thank You to shazia11 For This Useful Post:

      SunnyTrader001 (12-02-2019)

    5. #33 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      SunnyTrader001 is a splendid one to behold SunnyTrader001 is a splendid one to behold SunnyTrader001 is a splendid one to behold SunnyTrader001 is a splendid one to behold SunnyTrader001 is a splendid one to behold SunnyTrader001 is a splendid one to behold SunnyTrader001 is a splendid one to behold SunnyTrader001's Avatar
      Posts
      202
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      716
      Thanked 805 Times in 175 Posts

      Default

      Dear Forex member good morning to all friend when I walked up early in the morning when the market near to open then I am become very impressed that is the the crude oil open in a gap so what you say about its gap that for what reason it will open in a gap. ..
      Attached Images  


    6. The following 17 users say Thank You to SunnyTrader001 for this useful post.

      atirali (12-02-2019), BlackDollar (12-02-2019), Dumpartrader (12-02-2019), Dwinr (12-02-2019), fragile (12-02-2019), JoneAnderson (12-02-2019), Ladlaniazi (12-02-2019), Michel1798 (12-02-2019), MT5RockeR (12-02-2019), Simply (12-02-2019), Unregistered (6), zahir1986 (12-02-2019)

    7. #34 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986's Avatar
      Posts
      1,816
      Accumulated bonus
      376 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,794
      Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,566 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by SunnyTrader001     
      Dear Forex member good morning to all friend when I walked up early in the morning when the market near to open then I am become very impressed that is the the crude oil open in a gap so what you say about its gap that for what reason it will open in a gap. ..
      Hello Dear Friend,
      How are you and how is your trading.I hope you will be good in your health and wealth.Market will fill the gap but after a short term bull run i hope it will go up till 56.40 and 56.75 then will fall towards 52.50 and 51.00.


    8. The following 2 users say Thank You to zahir1986 for this useful post.

      Simply (12-02-2019), SunnyTrader001 (12-02-2019)

    9. #35 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy
       
      atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali's Avatar
      Posts
      486
      Accumulated bonus
      144 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      311
      Thanked 660 Times in 353 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by SunnyTrader001     
      Dear Forex member good morning to all friend when I walked up early in the morning when the market near to open then I am become very impressed that is the the crude oil open in a gap so what you say about its gap that for what reason it will open in a gap. ..
      as we all know the movement of crude oil on Friday was very strong in sell side. So on the Monday market open with the gap of buy side and i hope it will make bullish trend but if market again move in sell side and fill the gap then it can touch the support of 55.25 or more down the next level of 54.50. But these support are strong and can reverse the market in bullish again so we should wait for the confirmation.


    10. The following 2 users say Thank You to atirali for this useful post.

      Simply (12-02-2019), SunnyTrader001 (12-02-2019)

    11. #36 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Flirty
       
      JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Posts
      2,079
      Accumulated bonus
      499 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,016
      Thanked 3,569 Times in 1,292 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by SunnyTrader001     
      Dear Forex member good morning to all friend when I walked up early in the morning when the market near to open then I am become very impressed that is the the crude oil open in a gap so what you say about its gap that for what reason it will open in a gap. ..
      yes dear you are right that the crude oil show an gap opening behavior this night . the reason is that as i think that due to the shortage of the exporting mechanism through the world is restricted and due to this reason the prices of the crude ol increases thoroughly as the market open so i think that this reason is the biggest reason behind it ...


    12. The following 4 users say Thank You to JoneAnderson for this useful post.

      Dumpartrader (12-02-2019), MT5RockeR (12-02-2019), Simply (12-02-2019), SunnyTrader001 (12-02-2019)

    13. #37 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Angelic
       
      BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar's Avatar
      Posts
      2,558
      Accumulated bonus
      1496 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      9,805
      Thanked 8,139 Times in 2,381 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by SunnyTrader001     
      Dear Forex member good morning to all friend when I walked up early in the morning when the market near to open then I am become very impressed that is the the crude oil open in a gap so what you say about its gap that for what reason it will open in a gap. ..
      Unrefined petroleum altered into changing at pinnacle problem and it modified into harvest on mixture element but excessive day fee route once more in down factor brief just about 300 barrel so now within the occasion that you see the grade by grade time frame graph you can see price harm this channel so immediately right here you want a glance beforehand of time to confirmation if fee keep away from down commercial center near below this obstruction line than is probably accept the manner matters are down for distinctly prolonged stretch of time and if rate backtrack in up element than all over again it might be test the competition degree and i choice it'll probable be go away behind and down angle so it is why befor territory any request cautiously assessment the market and than change over all in my view uncooked petroleum will glide down.


    14. The following 3 users say Thank You to BlackDollar for this useful post.

      fragile (12-02-2019), Simply (12-02-2019), SunnyTrader001 (12-02-2019)

    15. #38 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply's Avatar
      Posts
      845
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,174
      Thanked 2,043 Times in 603 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by SunnyTrader001     
      Dear Forex member good morning to all friend when I walked up early in the morning when the market near to open then I am become very impressed that is the the crude oil open in a gap so what you say about its gap that for what reason it will open in a gap. ..

      Hy dear sunny how are you yes dear I am also fine and you say you wake up early in the morning dear I am also wake up early in the morning because my trade open on Friday so on Friday I am seeing a big loss so I have a some tension so when I wake up trade crude oil also open in a gap and gold without gap but when gold open show its first how were making the trained and sell side this is a best opportunity for me because my trade open in sell side and gold without gap


    16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Simply for this useful post.

      Dumpartrader (12-02-2019), MT5RockeR (12-02-2019)

    17. #39 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      Ladlaniazi is a splendid one to behold Ladlaniazi is a splendid one to behold Ladlaniazi is a splendid one to behold Ladlaniazi is a splendid one to behold Ladlaniazi is a splendid one to behold Ladlaniazi is a splendid one to behold Ladlaniazi's Avatar
      Posts
      354
      Accumulated bonus
      41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      465
      Thanked 657 Times in 366 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by SunnyTrader001     
      Dear Forex member good morning to all friend when I walked up early in the morning when the market near to open then I am become very impressed that is the the crude oil open in a gap so what you say about its gap that for what reason it will open in a gap. ..
      Good evening. The crude oil rebound from weekly lows of 55.02 gathered steam on Monday, now lifting the rates back above the midpoint of the 56 handle. The US oil jumps over 2.50% or $ 1.50 following a brief consolidative mode seen in the Asian trades. Good luck.


    18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladlaniazi For This Useful Post:

      SunnyTrader001 (12-02-2019)

    19. #40 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----
       
      Dumpartrader will become famous soon enough Dumpartrader's Avatar
      Posts
      20
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      250
      Thanked 68 Times in 21 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by SunnyTrader001     
      Dear Forex member good morning to all friend when I walked up early in the morning when the market near to open then I am become very impressed that is the the crude oil open in a gap so what you say about its gap that for what reason it will open in a gap. ..
      Hello dear sunny i hope you are fine and enjoying your trading my prediction about #CL that the cl gone to down and touch the 54.90 in my opinion.And if any body want to trade on #CL then open a SELL direction trade and get profit,s. Because the my trend line shown this market getting down.


    20. The following 3 users say Thank You to Dumpartrader for this useful post.

      JoneAnderson (12-02-2019), MT5RockeR (12-02-2019), SunnyTrader001 (12-03-2019)

    Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 25 ... 2 3 4 5 6 9 ...

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts