Reply to thread
Page 377 of 378 ... 372 375 376 377 378
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 3772

Thread: Kapok's Trading journal

1. #3761 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1204 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,435 Times in 2,912 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I am very lucky that I am with you. This forum allows me to meet with highly skilled traders. I am still learning from you peoples. I requested to all of you please support me with your precious feedback through the comments section. Today is full of high impact news and trade wisely. Today I selected GBPUSD and EURUSD for technical analysis.

EURUSD.

Today's eurusd lowest movement was 1.2213. In the four-hour time frame from the lowest trading level eurusd rejected and started a bullish movement and break 50 moving average, right now you could see eurusd still trading in an ascending trading channel, which is still good hope for buyers of the eurusd. Moreover, this rejection from the lower line of an ascending channel opens a new way towards 1.2360, according to fundamental changes in the market of usdx I will recommend you for the opening of long trades at eurusd because of the high possibility is for upcoming bullish movement in the eurusd.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-08-18-52-58-70.png Views: 484 Size: 80.9 KB

GBPUSD.

We all know the credibility of gbpusd in the foreign exchange market. In the hourly-chart, gbpusd is now trading with the uptrend. In the hourly chart, gbpusd is showing a wedge pattern, recent in the past gbpusd was rejected from 1.3535 and now trading above 1.3600, I take a look at RSI which is now looking aggressive and moving towards 70 and the current candle of the hourly chart is bullish, due to weakness in the usdx we will see upcoming bullish movement. I am expected to target for gbpusd 1.3670.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-08-18-51-00-64.png Views: 110 Size: 81.6 KB

2. 9 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

ayan555 (01-08-2021), cfd2forex (01-08-2021), Faisal874 (01-09-2021), Interlock (01-08-2021), mubashirkhanna (01-08-2021), Tigerlane (01-08-2021), Unregistered (2), Yousaf akram1 (01-08-2021)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  4. #3762 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1204 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Welcome to all readers and forum members in my trading journal. I am a lucky person, that I found a good trading learning platform of MT5 forum. Meanwhile, through this forum, many skilled traders help those traders who have less knowledge and want assistance in their live trading. Nowadays, all members are waiting for their pending bonuses and many members lose their motivation which is not good. I am sure about the MT5 forum administration team, that they will do their best to solve this issue as soon as possible. MT5 forum always paid a bonus to its registered members regularly and help many peoples in their trading, and allow trading in the real market without their real money investment. This delay is due to some changes in the forum. Just hope for the best and wait for the bonus it will be credited soon.
    Today I selected Gold and crude oil for technical analysis. I hope you will give me your feedback through the comments section.

Gold.

Gold was trading in an ascending bullish channel in a four-hour time frame. Gold traders were excited to buy the gold but yesterday due to fundamental changes in the usdx, the market showed good movement, but against the expectation of gold traders. Yesterday usdx news brought positive data for the usdx and that affect the gold market. Yesterday gold market show a massive decline movement. In the four-hour chart, the gold market broke the ascending channel to the downside. Gold market break 1890$ support and move so deep to 1827$. Now it looks gold will continue its bearish movement next week and move toward 1765$. Just think for a short trade in the yellow metal for a decent profit.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-09-13-26-13-13.png Views: 112 Size: 76.8 KB

Crude oil.

Yesterday's crude oil market shows a good bullish movement, and it happened due to a positive movement in the Canadian dollar. In the four-hour chart, crude oil was trading in an ascending channel, and yesterday we see buyers were excited in the crude oil market, buyers break the 52$ barrier to the upper side which was the resistance of crude oil, and this bullish movement shows the involvement of buyers in the market. Now it looks crude oil will continue its bullish movement and soon the price of crude oil will move to 55$. Good to open long trades at crude oil market.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-09-13-24-37-04.png Views: 441 Size: 76.7 KB

5. 11 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

AHT (01-09-2021), amiron56 (01-09-2021), ayan555 (01-09-2021), bappy4x (01-09-2021), Darshan Ali (01-09-2021), Forex Prediction (01-10-2021), global20 (01-09-2021), Interlock (01-09-2021), keepcalm (01-09-2021), mrsohel (01-09-2021), Unregistered (1)

6. #3763 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1204 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Good morning to all of you. Today is our last holiday from the live trading market. After a few hours market will open and we see the live movement of the market. I knew that maximum members have no capital in their trading account due to delayed issue in the bonus crediting. One keeps in your mind that the MT5 forum has good credibility as compared to all other trading forums. I am confident that this delayed issue in the bonus will be no longer. In the next week, all members of the forum will be paid their all pending bonuses. The administration team is working on this issue for a few days and also updated all members regarding the bonus. In the next few weeks, the bonus will be paid on a regular weekly basis, just be patient and concentrate on the market.
    Today I selected USDJPY and NZDUSD for technical analysis.

USDJPY.

In the four hour chart, usdjpy was trading in a descending channel. In the recent past usdjpy break this descending channel and break the resistance 103.68, and move above 104. After the bullish breakout, usdjpy take a reversal movement and test the support price but now usdjpy is looking fully bullish, meanwhile, before the closing of the market on Friday usdx got some positive signals from fundamental changes in the market and it looks like usdx will move more up and we will see usdjpy movement with parallel the usdx. I am expecting a bullish movement in the usdjpy from the current level. I suggest to open long trades at the usdjpy and set a target of 104.70.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-10-11-54-52-70.png Views: 116 Size: 85.2 KB

NZDUSD.

NZDUSD is a highly traded currency pair in the foreign exchange market. In the four-hour chart, for a few days nzdusd established an ascending channel. You could see on Friday that the nzdusd market started a decline movement and meet with a lower trend line of the ascending channel, but failed to break the ascending channel and got a rejection from the lower line and started a bullish movement. The last four-hour candle is proof of rejection from the lower trend line and the subsequent bullish movement in the nzdusd. I suggest for a long trade at the nzdusd and set a target of .7330.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-10-11-50-03-75.png Views: 112 Size: 72.7 KB

7. 10 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

AHT (01-10-2021), Aleena325 (01-10-2021), amiron56 (01-10-2021), ayan555 (01-10-2021), bappy4x (01-10-2021), Forex Prediction (01-10-2021), mrsohel (01-10-2021), sammoni (01-10-2021), Tigerlane (01-10-2021), Unregistered (1)

8. #3764 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1204 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Welcome to all of you in my trading journal. After the weekend today, the market opened. As we were expected a good movement in the market, but today the market showed less momentum. Yet I am hopeful for a good movement in the market in the London session. Today I selected Gold and EURUSD for technical analysis.

We all do posts on the forum for the sake of bonus money. I know the bonus is delayed for the last five weeks, and this is against the forum rules, as per forum rules, all registered members will be paid bonus money every week, and in the past, we all received a weekly bonus every Friday. All members know that forum paid the bonus for many years without any delay. At that time all members were happy. Nowadays all members are showing frustration due to delay in the bonus.

We have kept a few things in our minds.
    1. Why bonus is delayed?
    I think the bonus is delayed due to some basic changes in the forum. Bonus is delayed due to introduced new feature pairs like EURUSDweek and EURUSDmonth. Bonus is delayed as forum administration wants spammers free forum and for this target admin team's is working for a few weeks.

2. Is the administration team of the MT5 forum know about the bonus delayed issue?
    Yes, of course, the administration team is well known for this issue and working on it to kill this issue as soon as possible.

3. Any update regarding paying the bonus from the administration team?
    Yes, Admin Aviz told all, through his wall that the bonus will be paid soon.

4. Are you thinking the bonus delayed issue is permanent?
    No, the bonus delayed issue is not permanent. I am confident soon this issue will be deciphered, and the bonus will be distributed on a regular weekly basis.

EURUSD.

Eurusd was trading in an ascending channel before the market opens today. When the market opened eurusd started a decline movement and smash the ascending channel at 1.2203 which was like support for eurusd. After this breakout eurusd continue the more bearish movement and now near to break the 200 moving average in the four-hour chart. I am expecting more decline movement in the eurusd so I suggest a short trade in the eurusd with an appropriate target of 1.2110.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-11-17-46-32-71.png Views: 110 Size: 80.9 KB

Gold.

From the opening of the market only gold shows good movement. When the market opened gold started a good decline movement and go to 1816$ but then buyers show their interest in the gold market and then suddenly gold started the bullish movement and climbed up to 1855$. From today's highest price gold started again decline movement and continued its trend, which was bearish. In the last week when gold breaks a descending channel in the four-hour chart from 1890$ then gold confirmed its next bearish movement. The gold market is now under the seller's pressure and I am expecting the gold market to move more down and once again touch the price of 1815$. My guidance for trade at the gold, open short trade at gold, and make an adequate profit.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-11-17-45-57-94.png Views: 385 Size: 89.2 KB

9. 6 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

ayan555 (01-11-2021), Boman (01-11-2021), hafizurrahman1974 (01-11-2021), PhilipOscar (01-12-2021), skyboy (01-11-2021), Tigerlane (01-11-2021)

10. #3765 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1204 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Welcome to all MT5 forum members in my trading journal. I feel pleased when I devoured time at this forum. When you set a goal in your life, then be ready for ups and downs in the voyage which you have to end for attaining your desired goal. Almost everyone in this forum do a good effort for a good amount of bonus money. Nowadays all members are facing issues in the bonus distribution. For five weeks, a bonus was not paid to any member of the MT5 forum. This is not good for anyone, almost all members of the MT5 forum don't have capital in their accounts to perform real trading. Many members already launch their complaints regarding the bonus delayed issues.

I feel a few things related bonus delayed issue, and I want to share those with all of you.
    This delayed issue is not from the administration end of the MT5 forum. As they are doing their best to solve this issue as soon as possible. I visit all admins profile daily and found many public messages on their wall, related to the bonus issue. All administration team gives the answers to everyone just be patience and the bonus will be paid soon. Which confirmed they are doing their best.

In the recent past administration team tried their level best to clean the forum from spammers, and this practice is still on. This may be other tactics to reduce the spammers from the forum through delays in the bonus money. As in this result, we see all legit members on the forum nowadays, so just be patience and don't create unnecessary panic for the bonus money, as a bonus will be paid soon. A general member doesn't know all things which the administration team knows, so we have to respect the administration team for their efforts.

I hope this week's forum will be paid a bonus to all members. No need to criticize anyone just focus on your work this is my advice to all members.

Today I selected EURUSD and GBPUSD for technical analysis. Please give me your feedback on my technical analysis through the comments section.

EURUSD.

EURUSD breaks an ascending channel in the four-hour chart and started the decline movement. Yesterday EURUSD moves extremely adequately. Sellers make a good profit, but it looks like Sellers doesn't maintain pressure in the eurusd market, and eurusd bounce back upward. Since Monday, usdx moving in upward which will impact on the eurusd. In the London session, I am expecting eurusd will break this barrier and will start a declining movement. I suggest a short trade at the eurusd and set a target of 1.2074 as I draw a horizontal line for the target.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-12-15-33-54-91.png Views: 96 Size: 86.7 KB

GBPUSD.

GBPUSD was bullish throughout the day but right now gbpusd hit its resistance. I selected an hourly chart for technical analysis at GBPUSD. In the hourly chart, gbpusd is trading in a descending channel and recently gbpusd hit the upper trend line of the ascending channel and start a decline movement which shows gbpusd rejection from this resistance, and this rejection empties opportunities for sellers of gbpusd, I am expecting a major decline movement in the gbpusd from this point. I suggest you for short trades at the gbpusd and make a decent profit from this volatile currency pair.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-12-15-32-24-38.png Views: 97 Size: 74.8 KB

11. 8 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

ayan555 (01-12-2021), cfd2forex (01-12-2021), FXKING1992 (01-12-2021), Interlock (01-12-2021), Jackroay (01-12-2021), PhilipOscar (01-13-2021), Tigerlane (01-12-2021), Unregistered (1)

12. #3766 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1204 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Welcome to all in my trading journal today I will discuss the fundamental analysis and market view with the help of fundamental changes.

On Thursday, the U.S. Congress confirmed Joe Biden's electoral victory. Hours later, President Trump's supporters stormed the Capitol building in defiance of the results.

The predicted economic relief package, guided by U.S. President-elect Joe Biden's administration, is expected to be worth trillions of dollars. The package would include unemployment insurance and rent relief.

With Britain having already announced another national lockdown, Germany decided to extend its current lockdown until the end of January, while France is mulling a third lockdown for their country.

According to a Pfizer and BioNTech study, the coronavirus vaccine protects against the mutations of the disease. There was worry that the virus mutations discovered in the U.K. and South Africa would bypass the vaccine.

Let's take a closer look at how these and other important events affect currency prices, indices, and commodities.

Indices

MARKET VIEW

Weekly changes: SPX500 +2.31%

The SPX500 jumped to 3,825.50, a historical high, despite U.S. Department of Labour data revealing the economy lost 140,000 jobs in December.

Stocks and Treasury yields rose upon expectations of a global recovery driven by stimulus and possible vaccines to control the pandemic.

KEY POINTS

Investors expect President-elect Joe Biden's administration to adopt ambitious plans for tax incentives and infrastructure spending.

U.S. President-elect Joe Biden may speed up distributing vaccines to U.S. states, which may positively impact the market.

The stock rally paused earlier this week as investors assess the overbought market.

Currencies

MARKET VIEW

Weekly changes: EURUSD -0.26%, GBPUSD -0.52%, AUDUSD +1.03%, USDCAD -0.38%

The dollar bounced back from recent multi-year lows. The sharp rise in U.S. yields and additional stimulus prospects prompted some investors to moderate bearish bets.

The Australian dollar rose last week to two-year highs after the People's Bank of China (PBoC) strengthened the yuan. Australia is China's largest trading partner, so any positive data on the Chinese economy will be a bullish factor for the AUDUSD pair.

The Canadian dollar strengthened against the greenback due to sharply rising oil prices. Traders expect one million barrels a day to be cut by Saudi Arabia in the next two upcoming months. The recovery of the world demand for fuel in 2021 has also helped the Canadian dollar. However, on Monday, the USDCAD pair rebounded as the dollar corrected itself, defying a half-year downtrend.

KEY POINTS

Higher Treasury yields may support demand for the U.S. dollar.

European Central Bank's Christine Lagarde will speak at an online conference on Wednesday.

Fed Chair Jerome Powell will speak in an online conference on Thursday.

Gold

MARKET VIEW

Weekly changes: XAUUSD -2.74%

The XAUUSD pair fell to 1,828 USD because gold extended its most significant drop in two months amid U.S. dollar gains.

Investors are weighing President-elect Joe Biden's pledge to detail plans for massive U.S. economic aid.

KEY POINTS

With the vaccines rolling out, traders are weighing gold's 2021 outlook. They're assessing whether there will be massive support or changes in inflation, which may impact risk appetite.

Important levels: 1,773, 1,802, 1,818, 1,850 and 1,867 USD.

Oil

MARKET VIEW

Weekly changes: +8.67%

On Friday, Brent crude hit 56.05 dollars per barrel, its highest level in nearly a year. The rise is due to Saudi Arabia's pledge to cut output.

Last week, Saudi Arabia promised additional voluntary oil production cuts of 1 million barrels per day for February and March. Their decision comes as part of an OPEC+ deal, under which most oil producers will limit production amid coronavirus lockdowns.

The U.S. Energy Information Administration's report boosted oil prices. The report revealed a reduction of 8 million barrels in crude oil inventories for the last week of 2020, despite a significant increase in fuel stocks.

KEY POINTS

Oil prices may correct in the coming months if fuel demand remains constrained by the pandemic.

The tight worldwide travel restrictions, placed to help restrain surging COVID-19 cases, put pressure on fuel sales, dampening the prospect of a recovery in demand in the first half of 2021.

Important levels: 52.55, 53.71, 55.57, 56.96, 57.88 USD.

Today's news.

Consumer Price Index Ex Food & Energy, USA

WHAT'S HAPPENING:

The Consumer Price Index released by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics is a measure of price movements by comparing the retail prices of a representative shopping basket of goods and services. The purchasing power of USD is dragged down by inflation. The CPI is a key indicator to measure inflation and changes in purchasing trends. Generally speaking, a high reading is seen as positive (or bullish) for the USD, while a low reading is negative (or bearish).

Consumer Price Index, USA

WHAT'S HAPPENING:

The Consumer Price Index released by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics is a measure of price movements by comparing the retail prices of a representative shopping basket of goods and services. The purchasing power of USD is dragged down by inflation. The CPI is a key indicator to measure inflation and changes in purchasing trends. Generally speaking, a high reading is seen as positive (or bullish) for the USD, while a low reading is negative (or bearish).

Today I selected crude oil and GBPUSD for technical analysis.

GBPUSD.

Gbpusd breaks a descending channel and starts an upwards movement. Gbpusd breaks 1.3480, 1.3560, and 1.3620 resistance and now ready to break the upcoming next resistance at 1.3700. Gbpusd is now making a double top pattern and looks like gbpusd will break this double top pattern and will move more upward so I suggest opening the long trades at gbpusd and make a decent profit.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-13-15-20-00-74.png Views: 81 Size: 66.8 KB

Crude oil.

Crude oil bullish and due to fundamental changes in the market, we will see bullish movement in the crude oil. In the four hour chart, crude oil now needs a correction movement and necessary for the continuation of future movement. The oil market already starts a decline movement in the four-hour chart as the market shows a clear rejection from 53.84$ and today good to open short trade in the oil market.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-13-15-20-59-28.png Views: 512 Size: 78.4 KB

13. 11 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

Alikhanx (01-13-2021), amiron56 (01-13-2021), ayan555 (01-13-2021), FXKING1992 (01-13-2021), global20 (01-13-2021), Jackroay (01-13-2021), mrsohel (01-13-2021), PhilipOscar (01-13-2021), saba63 (01-13-2021), Tigerlane (01-13-2021), Unregistered (1)

14. #3767 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1204 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Welcome to all in my trading journal, finally, the bonus is updated today. I told all of you no need to worry about the bonus money although it was late, and certainly the forum will be paid it.

My previous bonus was 1107$ and after today's update with the new bonus now in my profile, it increases to 1204$. This means I will be received a total 97$ bonus after a long time.

In the last few weeks, after the launch of new rules, I improved the quality of the posts and create the best content for MT5 members and readers. Many times my posts got top ranking at the forum, and if I compared my bonus with senior members then my bonus is very less. It looks like only a few members are nominated by the system for a big amount of bonus. This is not good and injustice in the distribution of bonus money.

I always respect all senior members and the administration team, as they provided a good platform to me for learning forex trading and gives me the opportunity for real trading without investing real money, but they have to check the bonus distribution process.

Today's high impact news.

Retail Sales, USA

WHAT'S HAPPENING:

The Retail Sales report released by the U.S. Census Bureau measures the total receipts of retail stores. Monthly percent changes reflect the rate of changes in such sales. Changes in Retail Sales are widely followed as an indicator of consumer spending. Generally speaking, a high reading is seen as positive (or bullish) for the USD, while a low reading is negative (or bearish).

Today I selected Gold and crude oil for technical analysis, I hope you will like it and give me your acknowledgment through the comments section.

Crude oil.

Crude oil was trading in an ascending channel, and yesterday crude oil market strike to its resistance point, in the four-hour chart in the ascending channel. From the resistance point, crude oil starts its bearish movement, and we see a massive decline movement in the price of crude oil. It looks like crude will continue its decline movement as usdx starts rising and it will affect the oil market and in the next few days crude oil prices will move more down. I suggest to all traders please open short trades in the crude oil and set a target of 50$.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-14-15-12-28-28.png Views: 73 Size: 78.0 KB

Gold.

Gold has a good worth in the forex market and this is the metal that attracts the trader. In this week gold shows stability in its market, in the four-hour chart gold already breaks a bullish channel and now trading to the right side and pushing the price downward. We all know usdx and the gold market trade in the opposite direction, now usdx start a bullish movement so good for sellers of gold. I am expecting a good decline movement in the price of the gold market from the current price. I suggest for a sell trade at the gold and set a target of 1800$.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-14-15-13-11-22.png Views: 68 Size: 89.9 KB

15. 11 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

Aleena325 (01-14-2021), ayan555 (01-14-2021), Boman (01-14-2021), cfd2forex (01-14-2021), Faisal874 (01-14-2021), hafizurrahman1974 (01-14-2021), noor616 (01-14-2021), Rimi918 (01-14-2021), sammoni (01-14-2021), ShantiMan (01-14-2021), Unregistered (1)

16. #3768 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1204 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Welcome to all of you in my trading journal. I hope today all members do their posts in a fresh mood. Yesterday almost all members get their bonus. In my last few posts, I tried to convince all of you about the credibility of the MT5 forum, I encourage all of you please do focus on your work and your bonus will be paid soon. Finally, yesterday was a good and historic day for all MT5 forum members as they get their all pending bonuses.

Bonus.

After 5 weeks of work, I get a total bonus of 97$. Yet I am waiting for the 50th-week bonus which is still pending, and hope will be paid soon. This amount is less than my expectations and according to my quality of work. Right now I am happy as I can perform real trading with this capital. Now we have to learn something about the mt5 forum. That it is the best platform for all traders and there is no question mark on the credibility of this great forum. This forum is always paid to its members and will be paid in the future.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-14-19-45-51-12.png Views: 66 Size: 117.3 KB

EURUSDweek.

When I get my bonus in the trading account I decided to open trades on EURUSDweek. I opened 5 trades on EURUSDweek and I used a very tiny take profit for me all trade and I am happy that all trades hit the TP and closed in a few cents profit. Now I can perform trades on other pairs and also withdrawal the profit.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-15-11-05-36-32.png Views: 63 Size: 139.5 KB

Today's news.

Gross Domestic Product, U.K.

WHAT'S HAPPENING:

The Gross Domestic Product released by the National Statistics is a measure of the total value of all goods and services produced by the U.K. The GDP is considered as a broad measure of the U.K. economic activity. Generally speaking, a rising trend positively affects the GBP, while a falling trend is seen as negative (or bearish).

Today I selected Gold and GBPUSD for technical analysis.

GBPUSD.

GBPUSD is now showing stability in it. Yesterday gbpusd break 1.3700 but can not sustain the bullish momentum and started an immediate decline movement. In the four hour chart, the last four candles are bearish with a little bit of movement. It looks like due to positive movement in the USD we will see further decline movement in the gbpusd, and if today gbpusd break the 1.3520 barrier then look forward to a massive decline movement in the gbpusd. I suggest you for the opening of short trades at the gbpusd.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-15-11-34-56-86.png Views: 113 Size: 70.7 KB

Gold.

The yellow metal is now entered in a strong correction area. We all were expecting a good move in the gold yesterday but the market is stuck in the price area 1840$ to 1850$. You could see in the four-hour chart many candles are moving in a sideways pattern. I am expecting a positive movement of USD will bring the gold price downside. I suggest you for the opening of selling trades at yellow metal and make a decent profit.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-15-11-37-16-55.png Views: 63 Size: 75.5 KB

17. 13 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

amiron56 (01-15-2021), ayan555 (01-15-2021), bappy4x (01-15-2021), cfd2forex (01-16-2021), Darshan Ali (01-15-2021), evanshad (01-15-2021), global20 (01-15-2021), rezwanfx (01-15-2021), Rimi918 (01-15-2021), ShantiMan (01-15-2021), skyboy (01-15-2021), Tacaz (01-15-2021), Tigerlane (01-15-2021)

18. #3769 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1204 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Good morning to the MT5 forum family, and all readers of the forum. I welcome all of you to my trading journal. The market already closed due to the weekend holidays. We must utilize this time for our learning. Look at the previous mistakes that cause a loss for you, and don't repeat those mistakes next time.

Yesterday's Trades.

Yesterday I placed a total of three trades, one trade at gbpusd and two trades at gold, I am very lucky that I closed my gbpusd trade for a small profit, and both gold trades hit the take profit. You could see all trades closed in 24$ profit. Dear, this is a good achievement for me that I make a 25% profit from my total capital of 98$. I learned one thing from my trading practice, that small lot play a vital role in our success.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-15-21-31-17-17.png Views: 55 Size: 63.5 KB

Withdrawal update.

As I told you that yesterday I make a total profit of 24$, and before this, I already attain the criteria of withdrawal, regarding the trade of EURUSDweek. I submitted a withdrawal request which is now pending and will be paid soon by the finance department of Instaforex.
    I am grateful for the MT5 forum and Instaforex for this tremendous opportunity, to make and withdrawal profit without real money investment.

Name: IMG_20210115_232654.jpg Views: 53 Size: 133.0 KB

Today I selected USDX and GBPUSD for technical analysis.

#USDX.

We all know that #USDX is the major currency in the forex market, and it does not doubt that the whole market depends upon the USDX. After a strong decline movement in the usdx, finally, we are seeing a reversal and positive movement in the usdx. In the four-hour chart, usdx was trading in a descending channel which finally broke from the resistance side. I am expecting in the future we will see more positive movement in the usdx, and the main character is Mr. Biden. I suggest to all of you to open the long trade at the usdx and make a decent profit from usdx.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-16-11-39-24-23.png Views: 51 Size: 81.1 KB

GBPUSD.

I am confident for the profit of those people who visit and read my yesterday's trading journal. In my aforesaid update, I give an idea for selling trade at the gbpusd which works adequately. However, there is a bearish potential in the gbpusd market in the four-hour chart as well as the daily chart. All members recognize well about the positive movement in the usdx which will quickly affect the gbpusd. From the current view of the market, it looks if gbpusd breaks 1.3565 then gbpusd will move deeper to 1.3380. I propose all of you please open sell trades at gbpusd and make a decent profit from this volatile currency pair.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-16-11-38-00-78.png Views: 50 Size: 71.8 KB

19. 15 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

amiron56 (01-16-2021), ayan555 (01-16-2021), bappy4x (01-16-2021), evanshad (01-16-2021), Forex Prediction (01-16-2021), global20 (01-16-2021), Hamza46 (01-16-2021), Jackroay (01-16-2021), mrsohel (01-16-2021), noor616 (01-16-2021), sammoni (01-16-2021), sufiasharmin (01-16-2021), Tacaz (01-16-2021), The End (01-16-2021), Tigerlane (01-16-2021)

20. #3770 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1204 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Welcome to all of you in my trading journal. Learning is a continuous process in life, all persons learn from every activity of life. Forex business is one that has no ending boundary of the learning. Try to learn forex business from others, from electronic media, and with practical practice enhance your techniques. MT5 forum is one of the best platforms for learning about forex business.
    Today I selected USDJPY, AUDUSD, and BITCOIN for technical analysis.

AUDUSD.

In the four-hour chart, AUDUSD established an ascending channel for many days. Last week audusd shows some decline movement and in that movement, audusd hit the lower trend line of the ascending channel. We see continuous buyers pressure in the audusd and here when audusd hit the lower trend line of the pattern and then buyers again active and pull the audusd upside. This was a confirmation that still audusd has potential for bullish movement. I suggest you for the opening of long trade at audusd and set a target for your long trade .7890.
    This is an easily achievable target.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-17-11-34-42-60.png Views: 46 Size: 76.3 KB

USDJPY.

I always like the usdjpy currency pair as it moves extremely steadily and respects it's a trend which is good for all as a trader. In the four hour chart, usdjpy is trading with a decline movement, as well as usdjpy established a downward rectangle pattern. In the last week, usdjpy hit the upper trend line of the rectangle pattern and started a decline movement now I am expecting next week we see a downfall in the usdjpy currency pair and a good time to take advantage with selling trade at the usdjpy. My suggestion is to open a sell trade and select a target of 102.50.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-17-11-31-52-34.png Views: 44 Size: 85.3 KB

Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and we all know about it's worth these days. I don't have any practical experience related to bitcoin and today I open a sell trade at bitcoin for practice purposes on a demo account. In the four-hour chart, the bitcoin market established a straight triangle pattern. Bitcoin rejected from the upper trend line of the triangle pattern, and right now trading below 50 moving average. It looks like bitcoin move more down and good for sellers. I suggest you with my technical analysis please open sell trade at bitcoin and make a decent profit.

Name: Screenshot_2021-01-17-11-30-22-15.png Views: 439 Size: 78.5 KB

21. 18 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

amiron56 (01-17-2021), ayan555 (01-17-2021), bappy4x (01-17-2021), evanshad (01-17-2021), Forex Prediction (01-17-2021), global20 (01-17-2021), HiddenTreasure (01-17-2021), Interlock (01-17-2021), keepcalm (01-17-2021), LiveForex (01-17-2021), mrsohel (01-17-2021), PhilipOscar (01-17-2021), rezwanfx (01-17-2021), sammoni (01-17-2021), sufiasharmin (01-17-2021), Tacaz (01-17-2021), The End (01-17-2021), Tigerlane (01-17-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 377 of 378 ... 372 375 376 377 378

Subscribed to this Thread : 17