• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 227 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Kapok's Trading journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      370 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,292 Times in 1,720 Posts

Default Kapok's Trading journal

Good afternoon dear this is starting of my own trading journal as I visit many trading journal and I decided to open my own trading journal in which I will share my trading style I will share my trading techniques and I will try my best to learn good knowledge about Forex trading from senior members who joined this beautiful Forex forum from many years.

XAU/USD.

Dear we all know about gold movement, with increasing of usdx gold fall and with decreasing of usdx gold price rise, We see at Friday usdx fell many pips and at that time we see a bullish and aggressive price action in Gold and it was very pleasant surprise for all those who were trading in gold with buy trade as now gold price is above 1460$ so i am expecting more climbing in gold which may take gold at 1490$
      So keep buying of gold.

Name:  Screenshot_2019-12-01-13-53-49-89.png
Views: 653
Size:  103.4 KB

2. #2 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      3846 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,700 Times in 4,510 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kapok     
      Good afternoon dear this is starting of my own trading journal as I visit many trading journal and I decided to open my own trading journal in which I will share my trading style I will share my trading techniques and I will try my best to learn good knowledge about Forex trading from senior members who joined this beautiful Forex forum from many years.

XAU/USD.

Dear we all know about gold movement, with increasing of usdx gold fall and with decreasing of usdx gold price rise, We see at Friday usdx fell many pips and at that time we see a bullish and aggressive price action in Gold and it was very pleasant surprise for all those who were trading in gold with buy trade as now gold price is above 1460$ so i am expecting more climbing in gold which may take gold at 1490$
      So keep buying of gold.

Attachment 157207
      Hello mate, welcome at the great portal of the world that is the best in the world and I can not describe it in the world because there are two main benefit's of this portal we are getting the bonus from it and also the knowledge from it, I osberved that the Gold is in the consolidation and it looks that it will fall down at the major time frame it is just doing the correction and I will prefer to sold to the Gold for the longer term of the period.

3. The following 7 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

BhaiISBack (12-14-2019), BlackDollar (12-01-2019), chiko (12-01-2019), Gulshanfx (04-14-2020), Kapok (12-01-2019), Nazishirfan (12-01-2019), Shahmuhammad (12-22-2019)

4. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1496 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,130 Times in 2,371 Posts

XAU/USD.

So keep buying of gold.

Attachment 157207
      gold absolute each week in the past are sports in under pressure you may see the development of absolute very last except the day beforehand of time than these days it's far go together with the oblige the take the path of least resistance up extraordinarily short in bullish layout now I broke down the commercial center may be it's going to oblige the oblige the be given the manner topics are up for short time if gold bypass down than all some other time it is going to be touch help diploma wherein it is moved proper appropriate right valid appropriate legitimate right to a first-rate volume and all yet again will upward thrust up .so regular with my appraisal now gold can be motion into and could touch help degree than will fly for not on time pass in up style.

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to BlackDollar for this useful post.

chiko (12-01-2019), Gulshanfx (04-14-2020), Hande (12-01-2019), Kapok (12-01-2019), Nazishirfan (12-01-2019), Shahmuhammad (12-22-2019)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1745 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,241 Times in 3,501 Posts

XAU/USD.

So keep buying of gold.

Attachment 157207
      hi kapok, i think that gold is still in bullish trend and the last bullish movement did indicates that bullish power is already dominating the trend in gold, but we need to be careful in buying gold because i do believe that next week there might be some bearish retracement and in gold retracement can means a big movement, so we need to always trade based on what we sees on the market.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Gulshanfx (04-14-2020), Kapok (12-01-2019), Nazishirfan (12-01-2019), Shahmuhammad (12-22-2019)

8. #5 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan has a brilliant future Nazishirfan's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,725 Times in 840 Posts

XAU/USD.

So keep buying of gold.

Attachment 157207
      XAU/USD

The particularity of gold is that it can only be traded against United States dollars (USD). The internationally accepted code for gold is XAU. It is known to be a “safe-haven” asset, it is expected to increase its value in times of volatility and economic uncertainty. The XAU/USD pair tells the trader how many US Dollar (the quote currency) are needed to purchase one Gold Ounce.
      The XAU/USD pair tells the trader how many US Dollar (the quote currency) are needed to purchase one Gold Ounce (the base currency).XAU/USD CHART

Show technical chart Gold chart by TradingView

Gold has been considered a highly valuable commodity for millennia and the gold price is widely followed in financial markets around the world. Most commonly quoted in US Dollars (XAU/USD), gold price tends to increase as stocks and bonds decline. The metal holds its value well, making it a reliable safe-haven. Improve your technical analysis of live gold prices with the real-time XAU/USD chart, and read our latest gold news, expert analysis and gold price forecast.
      That low ($1446.45) comes in only a whisker above the second, 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the rise up from May’s lows to the peaks of September. That’s $1,444.20 and, although it might offer considerable support in a market so driven by binary risks, if it gives way further falls will be highly likely. Gold is still moving in its slightly descending retracement channel. It is likely this will last till the end of December. Mid-term the price still obeys the ascending channel seen in the weekly chart. 

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to Nazishirfan for this useful post.

Gulshanfx (04-14-2020), Kapok (12-01-2019), Shahmuhammad (12-22-2019)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      370 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good afternoon dear let me tell you about next trade at usdcad, dear just now i draw a trend line in usdcad , price is at its resistance point and i am expecting good sell trade in usdcad, so i suggest you for sell trade at usdcad and you can make more than 110 pips from sell trade at USD CAD.

Name:  Screenshot_2019-12-02-12-26-37-29.png
Views: 523
Size:  108.0 KB

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

amiemfx (12-02-2019), ayan555 (12-03-2019), fragile (12-02-2019), Gulshanfx (04-14-2020), JoneAnderson (12-02-2019), Shahmuhammad (12-22-2019)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1496 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,130 Times in 2,371 Posts

Good afternoon dear let me tell you about next trade at usdcad, dear just now i draw a trend line in usdcad , price is at its resistance point and i am expecting good sell trade in usdcad, so i suggest you for sell trade at usdcad and you can make more than 110 pips from sell trade at USD CAD.

Attachment 157412
      USD CAD have become circulate into up speedy in bullish fashion besides nowadays an afternoon within the beyond of industrial center route forcefully down factor and that i furthermore directed you approximately the Obstruction location it really is begin 3299 to 3345 a very specific expressions we are in a position to mention that is vain trouble if charge avoid this section than is probably skip up and can be contact maximum affirmation however regrettably price motion into decrease over again and close to below this locale so now we are capable of select out out with out problems and i accept as true with now it will no doubt be glide in down layout and it's far possible it's far may be to be had the degree of 3053 and am moreover seeking out enhance exchange i'm trusting can be descend for long term.

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to BlackDollar for this useful post.

amiemfx (12-02-2019), fragile (12-02-2019), Gulshanfx (04-14-2020), Kapok (12-02-2019), Shahmuhammad (12-22-2019)

14. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angry

JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1870 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,051 Times in 2,864 Posts

Attachment 157412
      HELLO DEAR Kapok ....
      i am agree form analysis of the usd cad . but i have the opposite view point for it i think that it will move in the upward direction in the bearish .today the cad and the usd both are looking stronger and thats why it will move in the upward direction so the trend of the usd cad indicated for the bullish trend so open the buy trade on it not the bearish trades thank you sir ....

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to JoneAnderson for this useful post.

amiemfx (12-02-2019), fragile (12-02-2019), Gulshanfx (04-14-2020), Kapok (12-02-2019), Shahmuhammad (12-22-2019)

16. #9 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2968 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,031 Times in 12,594 Posts

Attachment 157412
      hey desire you take part to your paintings.
      The volatility surrounding the USD/CAD pair heightened for the duration of the yank trading hours amid month-surrender flows and a sharp drop in crude oil fees. After mountain climbing to a every day pinnacle of one.3314 in advance within the session, the pair slumped to 1.3275 and modified into final visible looking for and selling at 1.3290, adding zero.1% on a each day foundation.
      I’m bullish in this pair and that i suppose it's going to bypass up from here and will target its next resistance
      Have a good day

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

amiemfx (12-02-2019), Gulshanfx (04-14-2020), Kapok (12-02-2019), Shahmuhammad (12-22-2019), Unregistered (2)

18. #10 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Accrued Payments
      370 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear let me tell you about my analysis at crude oil market dear today I visit many trading journal in which there were lot of about crude oil market so I decided to tell you about my analysis at crude oil dear if you look at daily trading chart there is good triangle pattern which I look at my trading chart, dear today crude oil market open with big gap and it don't try to fill that gap and I am expecting crude oil will move towards upside and in upcoming days crude oil will hit its resistance price which is now 60 dollar per barrel so my suggestion for buying of crude oil and please hold your buy trade at crude oil market

Name:  Screenshot_2019-12-02-17-36-18-02.png
Views: 516
Size:  106.3 KB

19. The following 11 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

amiemfx (12-02-2019), ayan555 (12-02-2019), fragile (12-02-2019), Gulshanfx (04-14-2020), Hoorab878 (12-02-2019), Ladlaniazi (12-02-2019), Rana720 (12-08-2019), Shahmuhammad (12-22-2019), Sher (12-12-2019), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 227 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 10