• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 292 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: Kapok's Trading journal

1. #21 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,135 Times in 2,371 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kapok     
      Good morning dear, yesterday was good day as market show good variation and it happens due to high impact news of USD, as we see usd index fall more than 50 pips yesterday, dear let me tell you about eurusd trade set up which i am expecting now, dear in h4 and h1 time show overbought of market which means we see some price correction now, if you check Daily chart where we see more bullish potential in EUR/USD and i am expecting eurusd go upward to 1.1120 so keep your buy trade at eurusd.

Attachment 157605
      EUR USD changed into actions in below stress the couple of a days ago but the day gone by in new york consultation USD information discharge and it turned into show decrease information to gauge with the purpose it truly is the cause EUR shoot up yet now am breaking down this pair and as consistent with my supposition this pair will ascended more and more I don't think so now it is will flow to rear however at the off danger that it pull in reverse than once more will truly take a look at this help degree and cross up extraordinarily speedy considering that now am seeing USD powerless an contrary side I apprehend nowadays on this marketplace our information aren't operating first-rate more than befor so I prescribe you make use of suitable coins the board and than installed any request.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to BlackDollar for this useful post.

chiko (12-03-2019), Humor (12-03-2019), Kapok (12-03-2019), RizwanMohsin (06-21-2020), Wasi khan (12-03-2019)

3. #22 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Wasi khan has a brilliant future Wasi khan has a brilliant future Wasi khan has a brilliant future Wasi khan has a brilliant future Wasi khan has a brilliant future Wasi khan has a brilliant future Wasi khan has a brilliant future Wasi khan has a brilliant future Wasi khan has a brilliant future Wasi khan has a brilliant future Wasi khan has a brilliant future Wasi khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      103 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,716 Times in 441 Posts

Good morning dear, yesterday was good day as market show good variation and it happens due to high impact news of USD, as we see usd index fall more than 50 pips yesterday, dear let me tell you about eurusd trade set up which i am expecting now, dear in h4 and h1 time show overbought of market which means we see some price correction now, if you check Daily chart where we see more bullish potential in EUR/USD and i am expecting eurusd go upward to 1.1120 so keep your buy trade at eurusd.

Attachment 157605
      Wawo as i said from the start of week euro USD break above and now are looking for strong bullish trend . In Euro USD if we look about the bigger picture the price making a double bottom pattern in daily time frame at the level of 1.0990. The most interesting facts the price is moving between the range of 1020 inch the level of 1.0990 in previous week, according to my opinion in this week the euro versus US dollar must break this range towards up side Indifference the prize goes above the level of 10 20 then we are looking for the target of 1100. In that is the second touch towards the 1180 it is the price close a bow then we are looking for the target of 1300.,

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Wasi khan for this useful post.

BlackDollar (12-03-2019), chiko (12-03-2019), Kapok (12-03-2019), RizwanMohsin (06-21-2020)

5. #23 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1999 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,628 Times in 4,021 Posts

Attachment 157605
      eur-usd at this moment is on resistant area and seeing the h4 time frame i think there is already some bearish power starting to enter the market, clearly i will not enter any buy order with this situation, i am preferring to stay away from the market and wait until there is a much better trading signal that we can follow from the market, i still wanting to open buy order in eur-usd pair but clearly i need to wait a perfect momentum to enter my trade.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

BlackDollar (12-03-2019), Kapok (12-03-2019), RizwanMohsin (06-21-2020)

7. #24 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,102 Times in 2,666 Posts

Attachment 157605
      if from my point of view the EURUSD market will go down first and get back up again, but if we monitor it first until the london session, if there are good signals then open, if I myself analyze for the long term it will continue to rise, control our emotions well so that our decisions are good we can make it profitable, don't forget if we experience mistakes always evaluate ourselves and try to improve it, and don't forget to pray first before trading, so that we can be more calm and ready to accept the results obtained, congratulations on the profits that friends get
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13799542
      There is no success that does not prioritize discipline

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Aaron Nelson for this useful post.

Kapok (12-03-2019), RizwanMohsin (06-21-2020), Unregistered (2)

9. #25 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      458 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,401 Times in 2,155 Posts

Good morning dear thanks for supporting my trading analysis, it's my start of journey with you through this beautiful mt5 forum and i am expecting this journey will be pleasant for me.
      Dear let me tell you about my analysis at XAUUSD dear if you monitor in daily trading chart where gold is forming a good bearish continuations pattern and 1465$ is now key resistance in gold as gold try many time for breaking of this resistance but gold fail so now i am expecting massive fall in gold and i am expecting gold will move down side at 1424$ so please try to sell of gold.

Name: Screenshot_2019-12-03-09-48-28-11.png Views: 34 Size: 103.4 KB

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

ayan555 (12-03-2019), Benzone (12-03-2019), fragile (12-03-2019), Ladlaniazi (12-03-2019), RizwanMohsin (06-21-2020)

11. #26 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2968 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,057 Times in 12,597 Posts

Good morning dear thanks for supporting my trading analysis, it's my start of journey with you through this beautiful mt5 forum and i am expecting this journey will be pleasant for me.
      Dear let me tell you about my analysis at XAUUSD dear if you monitor in daily trading chart where gold is forming a good bearish continuations pattern and 1465$ is now key resistance in gold as gold try many time for breaking of this resistance but gold fail so now i am expecting massive fall in gold and i am expecting gold will move down side at 1424$ so please try to sell of gold.

Attachment 157645

Hello Hope youíre good and making some profit on the market yesterday was very volatile how many pairs made huge candles to ups and downs especially USD related pairs My few predictions went well well and Iím happy really really happy for dad and now gold is trading at 14 6011 and Iím sure it will again came to1454 and then will rise up so here you can take sell entry

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

Kapok (12-03-2019), RizwanMohsin (06-21-2020)

13. #27 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1943 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,019 Times in 4,504 Posts

Attachment 157645
      Hello Mate ,Your analysis on this metal was as good as mine ,but consider this drop on a short course ,this movement may not approach 1455.30 before bouncing back uptrend .Resistance 1472.22 has been proving very stubborn ,however ,nothing dare stop the market whenever this metal is ready to move .Let me wish you a profitable trading day .
      Attached Images  

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

Kapok (12-03-2019), RizwanMohsin (06-21-2020)

15. #28 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ladlaniazi has much to be proud of Ladlaniazi has much to be proud of Ladlaniazi has much to be proud of Ladlaniazi has much to be proud of Ladlaniazi has much to be proud of Ladlaniazi has much to be proud of Ladlaniazi has much to be proud of Ladlaniazi has much to be proud of Ladlaniazi has much to be proud of Ladlaniazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,101 Times in 591 Posts

Attachment 157645
      Hello sir how are you. I hope you will be fine. Its really best trading forum of the world which provide us best platform for learning about forex trading and we can earn good amount of money from this trading business so we must be thankful to this forum. Now come to your post and I read your post and analysis on gold. The gold market is focusing on the 1465 level, which is a critical resistance in the medium term. The metal is challenging and the market is trying to find a clear direction hovering above the November lows. A break above the 1465 resistance can lead to further buying interest towards the 1480 level.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to Ladlaniazi for this useful post.

Kapok (12-03-2019), RizwanMohsin (06-21-2020), Unregistered (2)

17. #29 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      458 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,401 Times in 2,155 Posts

Good afternoon dear thanks for your feedback at my analysis I read all comments which you post at my analysis your feedback is very important for me.
      Dear now I have one running trade at gbpusd with lot size of .04 now my trade is in .45$ loss I sell gbpusd due to overbought of market in H4 time and also in H1 time dear I visit these both chart with the help of bollinger Band so I decide to sell gbpusd my target is 1.2917

Name: IMG_20191203_161019.jpg Views: 26 Size: 26.0 KB

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

ForexRider (12-03-2019), fragile (12-03-2019), Ladlaniazi (12-03-2019), Nisha999 (12-03-2019), RizwanMohsin (06-21-2020), Unregistered (1)

19. #30 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Psychedelic

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4846 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,924 Times in 5,969 Posts

Good afternoon dear thanks for your feedback at my analysis I read all comments which you post at my analysis your feedback is very important for me.
      Dear now I have one running trade at gbpusd with lot size of .04 now my trade is in .45$ loss I sell gbpusd due to overbought of market in H4 time and also in H1 time dear I visit these both chart with the help of bollinger Band so I decide to sell gbpusd my target is 1.2917

Attachment 157739

Kapok,
      maybe this is a demo account at which you have opened because at your profile the accumulated bonus is zero but if it is the demo account than keep the practice but if it is the real account than be careful man, because at the higher time frames the indicators are showing that it is over bought but at the monthly time frame it is seeming that it will climbed up and touch the top band of the Bollinger band.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

fragile (12-03-2019), Kapok (12-03-2019), RizwanMohsin (06-21-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 292 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 11