• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 94 of 133 ... 89 92 93 94 95 96 99 ...

Thread: Kapok's Trading journal

1. #931 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,444 Times in 722 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kapok     
      Dear yesterday was very unpredictable day for gbpusd as he was not expecting that price will decline in GBP USD but it fall more than 150 pips first price go down 1.30 and now I attach screenshot in my trading update and I am expecting that price is just ready to move in bullish direction and this time I am expecting that price will break its resistance of 1.32 and it will make a new top in this month so it is my assumption that long trade is best in gbpusd

Attachment 170921
      I also feel that gold will go very high and gold can touch 1590 If you have traded in gold, then I think you will get good profit in gold if you have sold gold. Because by buying gold you can get very good profits from here, gold will go up a lot

2. #932 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,860 Times in 5,731 Posts

Dear yesterday was very unpredictable day for gbpusd as he was not expecting that price will decline in GBP USD but it fall more than 150 pips first price go down 1.30 and now I attach screenshot in my trading update and I am expecting that price is just ready to move in bullish direction and this time I am expecting that price will break its resistance of 1.32 and it will make a new top in this month so it is my assumption that long trade is best in gbpusd

Attachment 170921
      Hi dear friend good morning how are you I hope you all are fine and enjoy the first day of trading week with profit you're having good planning and Strategies for the trading and you have good analysis dear friend I would like to tell you that forex trading is world wide online business which give us opportunity to make our future bright so keep with Forex trading and enjoy profit
      GBP/USd and I also agree with you because I show last day GBP/USD broke it's support area at 1.3170 level than try to continue go down and touch the 1.3100 level but now try to go up. I think it's will be again go down continue by retest the resistance level at 1..3170 area. We show usd also makes proper strong it's will help gbp/usd to continue go down. so I think GBP/USd will go down and hit 1.2990 level very quickly. So we can really makes good profit by take sell entry on GBP/USD. best of good trading.
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nisha999 For This Useful Post:

Neha ali (02-05-2020)

4. #933 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 170921
      Hello kapok.
      I wish you have a good day and have good trade. you are right GBPUSD is going downwards. price break its resistance. 1.3080. The GBPUSD pair continued to decline to test 1.3000 barrier, reinforcing the expectations of continuing the correctional bearish pressure, waiting to test 1.2920 level that represents 38.2% Fibonacci correction level for the entire rise measured from 1.1958 to 1.3514
      Moving below the EMA50 supports the expected decline, which will remain valid and active unless breaching 1.3150 and holding above it.have a good trade week. best of luck.

5. #934 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1412 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,399 Times in 1,797 Posts

Attachment 170921
      You are correct that yesterday down move on GBP/USD was unexpected in fact it washed my account, it was a big move, however from my analysis this morning i think the pair is ready to pull up again as price could not break through a strong support at level 1.29830, my analysis is on D1 so the move not be so soon, patience is needed, have a nice day

6. #935 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,650 Times in 1,062 Posts

Good morning dear how are you and thanks for your precious feedback in my trading journal
      Yesterday update
      Name:  Screenshot_2020-02-04-08-09-14-48.png
Views: 9
Size:  96.7 KB

Dear yesterday when gold was moving at 1576 dollar I update my trading journal that gold is now ready for declining in its price and I am very happy to say this that my technical analysis work well and price of gold decline as I was expecting and yesterday gold price touch $1550 and now due to over selling condition of market gold is in correction phase and I am expecting once gold will try to reach at 1558 dollar and from 1558 dollar we get another chance to take sell trade at gold and then next support in Gold is at 1535 dollar so I suggest for some wait and after correction phase of gold sell again it and make and some amount of profit from it

Name:  Screenshot_2020-02-05-08-17-51-11.png
Views: 9
Size:  101.0 KB

7. The following 6 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

Akram6550 (02-05-2020), Awantaha (02-05-2020), fragile (02-05-2020), Lucky boy (02-05-2020), Roman Reigns (02-05-2020), ShantiMan (02-05-2020)

8. #936 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,766 Times in 1,946 Posts

Good morning dear how are you and thanks for your precious feedback in my trading journal
      Yesterday update
      Attachment 171209

Dear yesterday when gold was moving at 1576 dollar I update my trading journal that gold is now ready for declining in its price and I am very happy to say this that my technical analysis work well and price of gold decline as I was expecting and yesterday gold price touch $1550 and now due to over selling condition of market gold is in correction phase and I am expecting once gold will try to reach at 1558 dollar and from 1558 dollar we get another chance to take sell trade at gold and then next support in Gold is at 1535 dollar so I suggest for some wait and after correction phase of gold sell again it and make and some amount of profit from it

Attachment 171211
      dear I am very much concurred that the pattern for the gold is makes for the bullish pattern and I believe that it move in the bullish more I imagine that it first objective to accomplish will be the position 1575 and afterward I think a few pips move in the vender side and afterward increasingly bullish to target will be 1555 to between the 1570 so I feel that the purchase exchange will be legitimate exchange on the purchaser gold merchant get a decent benefit from that point exchanges ...

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Lucky boy for this useful post.

Awantaha (02-05-2020), Kapok (02-05-2020), Roman Reigns (02-05-2020), ShantiMan (02-05-2020)

10. #937 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1295 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,658 Times in 3,694 Posts

Thumbs up

Yesterday update
      Attachment 171209

Attachment 171211
      Yuuo are you right and you're predicted hundreds percent is accurate this time gold axactly after the 2576 it's start the felling and now he is finally yesterday reached the 1550 there is outstanding performance of sellers by one day gold struggle the many of down point, will now he is show the overbought condition that's some up correctional movement is possible.
      ShantiMan trading journal
      Hot update
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14243726

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

Awantaha (02-05-2020), Kapok (02-05-2020), Lucky boy (02-05-2020), Roman Reigns (02-05-2020), Unregistered (2)

12. #938 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,064 Times in 1,113 Posts

Yesterday update
      Attachment 171209

Attachment 171211
      Good predictions about gold dear friend your analysis about gold aur good dear friend HD gold was facing heavy supply I in the background. And so on. Gold fast on strong resistance level and the economy of the world is also so not in good position as China facing coronavirus that's why gold was also under selling pressure overall your analysis Are good

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to Awantaha for this useful post.

Kapok (02-05-2020), Roman Reigns (02-05-2020), ShantiMan (02-05-2020)

14. #939 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yesterday update
      Attachment 171209

Attachment 171211
      You are exactly right on gold market and your previous trading journal that the market is follow your way and comes to hit the demand zone of 1550. But for now at current level is the stronger demand zone for the gold market in we have to look for the target of 1610 and gold next move. Because 1550 is now plays a role like the support zone the prices again counting from this lable towards the highest peak of 1610 and the year of 2020 20.

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to Roman Reigns for this useful post.

Awantaha (02-05-2020), Kapok (02-05-2020), Kinza128 (02-05-2020), ShantiMan (02-05-2020), Unregistered (2)

16. #940 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Sad

Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      467 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,690 Times in 2,810 Posts

Yesterday update
      Attachment 171209

Attachment 171211
      I hope that you are fine and yesterday we saw your attachment, your knowledge is absolutely good and your thinking is perfect. And indeed Gold came by 15:48 although the journey from 1578 to 1548 is a very Tamil and long. But in the meantime, we have made our account in a long journey But I think if Gold rises upwards then tries to reach 1563

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Akram6550 For This Useful Post:

Kapok (02-05-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 94 of 133 ... 89 92 93 94 95 96 99 ...