• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 97 of 133 ... 92 95 96 97 98 99 102 ...

Thread: Kapok's Trading journal

1. #961 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Devilish

anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      434 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,820 Times in 1,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kapok     
      Good morning dear the let me tell you explain my technical analysis at United State dollar against Japanese yen dear as we all know about United States dollar against Japanese yen that this currency pairs start moving bullish and at this time price of this currency pair is at 10 9.80 and I am expecting that price will move towards 110.40 so it is very good time to trade at United State dollar against JPY and it give us handsome profit so I suggest you for a long trade at USD JPY

Attachment 171492
      Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and I think it will definitely move in upward direction so just wait here for a clear visibility and direction so let's see what happen next week wish you best of luck enjoy the trading

2. #962 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2429 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,839 Times in 10,868 Posts

Good morning dear the let me tell you explain my technical analysis at United State dollar against Japanese yen dear as we all know about United States dollar against Japanese yen that this currency pairs start moving bullish and at this time price of this currency pair is at 10 9.80 and I am expecting that price will move towards 110.40 so it is very good time to trade at United State dollar against JPY and it give us handsome profit so I suggest you for a long trade at USD JPY

Attachment 171492
      whats up brother!
      Usdjpy because the marketplace is spiking to the upside, the upmove may additionally need to expand on a harm above the 109.ninety two resistance towards the a hundred and ten.30/40 nine rate zone. Retracements need to find out guide near the 109.sixty five, 109.forty six and 109.30 ranges, steady with the Technical Confluences Indicator.USD/JPY rose sharply once more above the number one simple moving averages (SMAs) because the marketplace switched to a chance-on mood.

3. #963 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,655 Times in 1,064 Posts

Good morning dear thanks for your precious feedback in my trading journal dear now let me explain my technical analysis at Australian Dollar against United State dollar.
      Dear after a good breaking of support line price of Australian Dollar Vs United State Dollar fall to its strongest support at .6680 and after forming a double bottom pattern and getting strong rejection from that support price, now we see good bullish Movement in AUD USD dear now I am expecting that price will hit its resistance which is now at. 6840 so I recommend you for a long trade at AUD USD

Name:  Screenshot_2020-02-06-11-15-30-66.png
Views: 10
Size:  102.9 KB

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

JoneAnderson (02-06-2020), OnePoint (02-06-2020), TupacShakur (02-06-2020), USAboy2 (02-06-2020), Zenia (02-06-2020), Zeref (02-06-2020)

5. #964 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Buzzed

JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1045 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,950 Times in 1,996 Posts

Good morning dear thanks for your precious feedback in my trading journal dear now let me explain my technical analysis at Australian Dollar against United State dollar.
      Dear after a good breaking of support line price of Australian Dollar Vs United State Dollar fall to its strongest support at .6680 and after forming a double bottom pattern and getting strong rejection from that support price, now we see good bullish Movement in AUD USD dear now I am expecting that price will hit its resistance which is now at. 6840 so I recommend you for a long trade at AUD USD

Attachment 171538
      DEAR KAPOK , i think that the aud usd will come in the bullish side net due to the fight of the Australian dollar and of the united state dollar due to the divergence of the usd volatility it will pushed it in the bullish side so i think that the market for the aud usd will come in the bullish side only so this time i think we have an good chance for the bullish side trade on it ......

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to JoneAnderson for this useful post.

Kapok (02-06-2020), OnePoint (02-06-2020), Zenia (02-06-2020)

7. #965 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1065 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,513 Times in 4,019 Posts

Attachment 171538
      Intraday bias movement in AUDUSD remains neutral to consolidate above 0.6678 while low. The recovery upside must be limited by 0.6777 resistance to bring a fall resumption. On the downside, a decisive break from the low of 0.6670 will confirm the resumption of a larger downtrend. The next target is the key support of 0.6008. However, a firm break of 0.6777 will indicate short-term bottoming and extend the consolidation pattern of 0.6670 with another short-term increase.
      S&R Discussion

On Zeref Trading Journal

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

OnePoint (02-06-2020), Zenia (02-06-2020)

9. #966 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angelic

Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      462 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,503 Times in 1,607 Posts

Attachment 171538
      Have a nice day dear mate
      according to my technical and fundamentall news i agreed with you on this bullish trend statemnet this pair is in so clearity that make a good bounce back if you are in bullish trend so remain open yur position i will also prefer buying trend here. it has oversold already and now you can take buying position from here

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Zenia for this useful post.

Kapok (02-06-2020), OnePoint (02-06-2020), Zeref (02-06-2020)

11. #967 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,936 Times in 6,745 Posts

Attachment 171538
      Hello Kapok, I can see that you doing fine and your technical analysis in the pair market is good to say and follow by market interest picking traders. The market is going up indeed and we should new higher high price level for the coming hours trading sessions activities. I wish you all the very best in your trading decision.
      The World Best Grid Trader !

12. The Following User Says Thank You to OnePoint For This Useful Post:

Kapok (02-06-2020)

13. #968 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,444 Times in 722 Posts

Attachment 171538
      If you are telling about Australia usd, then let me tell you that Australia usd as you mentioned in your screenshot. If the Australian USD goes up too much, I think we should buy it and my analysis says the same

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to TupacShakur for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

15. #969 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,655 Times in 1,064 Posts

Dear thanks for your visiting of my trading journal and giving me your views dear now let me tell you explain my technical analysis at NZD USD dear I am expecting a bullish movement and price reversal in NZD USD
      Dear now Bollinger band is showing a reversal price and dear i suggest you for a 250 pips long trade at nzdusd

Name:  Screenshot_2020-02-06-20-16-12-81.png
Views: 15
Size:  104.7 KB

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-06-2020), David Milan581 (02-06-2020), Hanif318 (02-06-2020), Lucky boy (02-06-2020), Neha ali (02-06-2020), XXXTentacion (02-06-2020)

17. #970 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,777 Times in 1,952 Posts

Dear thanks for your visiting of my trading journal and giving me your views dear now let me tell you explain my technical analysis at NZD USD dear I am expecting a bullish movement and price reversal in NZD USD
      Dear now Bollinger band is showing a reversal price and dear i suggest you for a 250 pips long trade at nzdusd

Attachment 171685
      nzd usd will move for the selling side next i also analysie it on my Foniaci and on the trend line and i conclude that next it will make the bearish down side candles so i think that it will be down and now its prices down i think that your analysis will be wrong and never the nzd usd move bullish trend ..

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Lucky boy for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-06-2020), Hanif318 (02-06-2020), XXXTentacion (02-06-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 97 of 133 ... 92 95 96 97 98 99 102 ...