to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: what is your favorite action movie?

1. #1 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    66 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Default what is your favorite action movie?

Hello to all friends hope you are all doing good and also your trading are going good, stay blessed mates,..

so be a part of this interesting topic, and your also favorite Action movie name..
    "JOIN ME AS A FRIEND, MAYBE I CAN HELP YOU, ALWAYS WELCOME"
    THANK YOU

2. #2 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8202 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,218 Times in 7,166 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

mission impossible series is one of the best movie as far as i have seen. there are several action movies like rambo ,the a team and others movies but i believe mission impossible fall out was one of the best action movie i ever see.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Well I like many action movies and can not named any specific movie. This genre has lot of supet hit and all times best movies but from 2019 Godzilla, Alita Battle Angel, Fast and Furious are good movies.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #4 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Mission Impossible and Fast and Furious are best movies and had lot of positive reviews in the world. I like both movies very much.

5. #5 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Avengers Endgame, The Bourne, Terminator and many more are best ever Hollywood movies. These movies have top ranking in the world and had achieved billions of business.

6. #6 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

amittrank12 is an unknown quantity at this point amittrank12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

2019 best movie Terminator: Dark Fate new HD Movies download 1080p

7. #7 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Medhat Abdelsattar is an unknown quantity at this point Medhat Abdelsattar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

My favorite movie is the fast and ferious movie series
    Because it brings together stars, giants, action, adventure, racing, car and science fiction in a very good way

8. #8 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Kerol is an unknown quantity at this point Kerol's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Hey. I am a big fan of films of different categories. For a long time I was looking for how to watch movies in excellent quality and found MoviBox which I downloaded for free, with it I enjoy all my favorite films. Movibox is one of the best streaming services for downloading and watching hundreds of the best movies, music, TV shows and videos for free. With just a few clicks, you can easily install MovieBox on any iPhone, iPod or iPad with or without jailbreak. So, if you are a fan of all the latest movies and old hits, the MovieBox is the best for viewing.

9. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  10. #9 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    611 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,379 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

It also found a battleground between three A-list action stars. Sylvester Stallone began crafting a series of action movies and didn't hit his stride until 1985's "Rambo - First Blood Part II" (scripted in part, by James Cameron). Because the wounds of Vietnam were so raw, to rewrite the story as a victory, by a one-man-wrecking-crew, was Hollywood revisionism at its finest. Arnold Schwarzzenegger had redefined himself as an action hero in Commando (The Terminator is also a great action film, but in that, he was the villain), one who could also be a one-person-army while, like Roger Moore's James Bond, utter throwaway lines for comedic effect (after dropping a villain off the cliff... "I let him go."). Bruce Willis succeeded to become the A-list actioner by starring in one of the all time best, Die Hard, which pulls off the hat trick of having him be... normal, a little snarky, grounded... and yet way over his head. Followed by four sequels of increasing preposterousness.

A quick note about Robocop. This sci-fi satire also works as an exceptional action film, with tongue firmly planted in its blood-stained cheek.

A quick note about Big Trouble in Little China. This John Carpenter film tanked in its original release, but over time has been regarded as one of the greatest action films, a sly parody on the excess of action heroes of its day, as well as an entry point to the great Asian action films that would only grow in greater prominence just two decades later.

The 1990s took what was learned in the 1980s and pushed them further, to mixed results. Stallone had Cliffhanger, Schwarzzenegger had Terminator 2, Bond-parody True Lies, sci-fi classic Total Recall, and Eraser, and Willis had two Die Hard sequels (along with much other forgotten fare). But the two best action film during this period both starred Keanu Reeves: Speed and The Matrix. Speed has a deliciously simple premise: Die Hard on a bus. Soon, every action film tried to follow this to mixed results (cruise liner, train, airline, amusement park...). Of the follow up films, Kurt Russell's Executive Decision stands apart as one of the best. As for The Matrix: the sci-fi bending masterpiece became a cultural milestone and proof that creativity in action sequences need not to stop once CGI came on the scene.

It is also during this time that a number of quality action directors had crafted their best films: Michael Bay directs "The Rock." John Woo, fresh off of The Killer and Hard Boiled, directs "Face/Off". Andrew Davis directs "The Fugitive." Brian de Palma gets his most successful film with the original "Mission Impossible" and starts a franchise that only got better with each installment. And Wolfgang Peterson directs Air Force One

11. 4 users say Thank You to emadomda for this useful post.

Hanyahmedahmed (08-02-2020), Ysivsvf (08-02-2020), Ysivsvfhyaab (08-02-2020), Ysivsvfhyaabsjsss (08-03-2020)

Reply to thread