to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: which car or bike is your dream?

1. #1 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    66 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Default which car or bike is your dream?

Hello to all my friends and family,
    how are you all,

so share your dream car or bike here? lets see how many dreams will match together, it will be good,
    we are humans so we should know about each other life dreams and wishes.

May you all people succeeds in your life.
    "JOIN ME AS A FRIEND, MAYBE I CAN HELP YOU, ALWAYS WELCOME"
    THANK YOU

2. #2 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

zaheer336 is on a distinguished road zaheer336's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I wish to buy Suzuki any model, if it will be possible. I also already a bike so I have not wish for buy a any bike.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

ksajidaa will become famous soon enough ksajidaa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I have also a wish for buying a Corolla car and I like its silver gold color.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  5. #4 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:

M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    453 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 Times in 1,258 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Everyone thinks that they should live their life well And each one wishes that his / her dreams are complete Just like every man has a dream to fulfill his dreams So this dream must be fulfilled Having a car and motorcycle in life is like a dream The person who completes Car is the dream of my life And the motorcycle i got And my dream of a motorcycle is complete

6. The Following User Says Thank You to M Ali For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread