• Reply to thread
    Page 308 of 308 ... 303 306 307 308
    Results 3,071 to 3,079 of 3079

Thread: Mano1010 trading journal

1. #3071 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4886 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,905 Times in 9,820 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Manoo1010     
      Good morning friends have a nice day i hope everyone fine and enjoying forex trading with the best of health and prosperity today update my journal about the crude oil yesterday oil moved to the strongly downfall candle today also market moved to downward direction now moved to point 39.06 and highest level is 39.25 and lowest is 38.90 h4 time frame clearly shows the downfall candle in my prospects today oil traget is 38.00 i recommend that sell trade on oil market please remember in your prayers.
      Good morning 🌞, I hope you are happy? The crude oil is proving you right on the sell trend for this maket and I know that the sell entry level I called for my long term trade setup yesterday at 40.98 is now yielding the success it deserves. I am sure to say that the crude oil is in the long-term bearish trend which will lead it down to my much anticipated trend line support level of 34.56 of daily chart

2. 2 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

Manoo1010 (Today), ola4real (Today)

3. #3072 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Noor ahmad khan will become famous soon enough Noor ahmad khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

thankful to you for entering in trading journal. you move downtrend and rise picture yet I dont fathom your approach for this business. I am keeping things under control for your trading journal. exactly when you move your journal by then let us know. perky trip in this conversation.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 3 users say Thank You to Noor ahmad khan for this useful post.

Manoo1010 (Today), Unregistered (2)

5. #3073 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1235 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,087 Times in 5,851 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning friends have a nice day i hope everyone fine and enjoying forex trading with the best of health and prosperity today update my journal about the crude oil yesterday oil moved to the strongly downfall candle today also market moved to downward direction now moved to point 39.06 and highest level is 39.25 and lowest is 38.90 h4 time frame clearly shows the downfall candle in my prospects today oil traget is 38.00 i recommend that sell trade on oil market please remember in your prayers.
      Hy dear member I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading as well as grabbing some healthy profits. Your opinion about the crude oil is absolutely right and I strongly agree with you. Oil prices if we considered the H4 timeline came down yesterday as the usd was strong. Also the oversupply fears that has disturbed the market of oil. Today so far ranging between 38.68 to 39.25 so enter your trade accordingly preferably with the buy setup from the deep. Wishing you the profitable week ahead.

6. 2 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

Manoo1010 (Today), Sweeto (Today)

7. #3074 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      755 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,730 Times in 3,869 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Trading is going on today as you told about crude oil. Your experience is good. Crude oil is falling in the date of selling but crude oil should go towards buying which was a barrel target at $ 41. As you have reminded, if you breakout the barrel at $ 8:30, then its next target will be the barrel at $ 36. From where the opening of the purchase date can be taken as good profit because now the coronavirus is over and will go from under pressure to buy crude oil

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyLife For This Useful Post:

Manoo1010 (Today)

9. #3075 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Grumpy

Aliyah has a brilliant future Aliyah has a brilliant future Aliyah has a brilliant future Aliyah has a brilliant future Aliyah has a brilliant future Aliyah has a brilliant future Aliyah has a brilliant future Aliyah has a brilliant future Aliyah has a brilliant future Aliyah has a brilliant future Aliyah has a brilliant future Aliyah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      348 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,686 Times in 392 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

hello day traders, it is very good to see such precise analysis i personally think that the crude oil wll go bearish for a good selling position order to give profit, because watching the price activities we can see that the bears are moving the market, and it has shown no price action to allow us see that the move is slowing down, watching price to next sup[port level before a slow down can be seen in this market.

sell crude.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aliyah For This Useful Post:

Manoo1010 (Today)

11. #3076 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Joshua obomeirelu is just really nice Joshua obomeirelu is just really nice Joshua obomeirelu is just really nice Joshua obomeirelu is just really nice Joshua obomeirelu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

The crude oil pair is surely on its way up the market. I'll advise those who haven't taken a but to take the trade. Tp1 39.86 and Tp2 on 40.69 price level respectively

12. #3077 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Daring

Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      472 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,579 Times in 3,450 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Crude oil is trading at the bullish side as been moving in the upward and now its target is next upto 44$ because of its movement which is gonna rising and been fluctuating in the upward I am looking for the buying option on the crude oil
      All the best mate

13. #3078 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

hafizkashif321 has a spectacular aura about hafizkashif321 has a spectacular aura about hafizkashif321 has a spectacular aura about hafizkashif321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

in which i think the crude oil yesterday oil moved to the strongly downfall candle today also market moved to downward direction now moved to point 39.05 and highest level 39.25 and lowest is 38.90 four hour time frame clearly shows the downfall candle in my prospects today oil go to the downside in the next few days

14. #3079 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Red zone is just really nice Red zone is just really nice Red zone is just really nice Red zone is just really nice Red zone is just really nice Red zone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      141 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Desr trader as we see in the start of this week session that crude oil start moving down after completion the ascending flag pattern in the hourly chart near the 41 level and now that is again going to form of ascending flag pattern for the continuation of the down moved in the lower time frame as the 15 minute chart which is indicating that crude oil will again start falling down.

Reply to thread
    Page 308 of 308 ... 303 306 307 308

Subscribed to this Thread : 12