Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 154 of 154 ... 149 152 153 154
    Results 1,531 to 1,538 of 1538

    Thread: Mano1010 trading journal

    1. #1531 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Hassanmehmood has a brilliant future Hassanmehmood has a brilliant future Hassanmehmood has a brilliant future Hassanmehmood has a brilliant future Hassanmehmood has a brilliant future Hassanmehmood has a brilliant future Hassanmehmood has a brilliant future Hassanmehmood has a brilliant future Hassanmehmood has a brilliant future Hassanmehmood has a brilliant future Hassanmehmood has a brilliant future Hassanmehmood's Avatar
      Posts
      940
      Accrued Payments
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,422
      Thanked 1,778 Times in 895 Posts

      Default

      Hello dear Mano...

      Following the latest U-turn from 109.07, USD/JPY seesaws near the intraday high of 109.24, up 0.05% on a day, during the early Friday.

      However, the pairís immediate moves have been confined by the†resistance†line of a three-day-old ascending trend channel amid nearly overbought RSI conditions.

      Other than the technical factors, the marketís cautious mood ahead of the key US employment data also restricts the pairís performance off-late.

      Considering the pairís repeated failures to cross the April month high, coupled with RSI conditions, the†USD/JPY†prices are likely to witness a pullback towards the channelís support of 108.70.

      Though, an upward sloping trend line from May 29 and multiple tops marked between May 27 and 31, respectively near 108.40 and 107.95/90, could restrict the quoteís weakness past-108.70.

      Alternatively, an upside clearance of April month high of 109.40 can escalate the pairís rise towards 110.00 round-figure while March tops near 111.75 could lure the bulls next.


    2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Hassanmehmood for this useful post.

      Ikhlas (Yesterday), mixteen (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

    3. #1532 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----
       
      Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas's Avatar
      Posts
      1,560
      Accrued Payments
      311 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      6,637
      Thanked 2,909 Times in 1,220 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Manoo1010     
      Hello everyone i hope you're well done and enjoying forex trading with the best of health and wealth today update my 2nd journal about the currency pair of USD JPY indeed very good analysis today this pair will be moved to bullish trend and buyers enter in market to getting good profite please share your views your feedback will be highly valuable for me.
      the bullish trend at usdjpy indeed has the potential to continue strengthening. because we can see that the daily timeframe still hasn't reached the strong resistance that is the target. then the huge potential for prices will continue. but need to be aware of the weakening that will occur because until now there has been no weakening. although prices continue to rise weakening will also appear to balance prices


    4. #1533 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      mixteen has a brilliant future mixteen has a brilliant future mixteen has a brilliant future mixteen has a brilliant future mixteen has a brilliant future mixteen has a brilliant future mixteen has a brilliant future mixteen has a brilliant future mixteen has a brilliant future mixteen has a brilliant future mixteen has a brilliant future mixteen's Avatar
      Posts
      871
      Accrued Payments
      103 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,645
      Thanked 1,641 Times in 697 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Hassanmehmood     
      Hello dear Mano...

      Following the latest U-turn from 109.07, USD/JPY seesaws near the intraday high of 109.24, up 0.05% on a day, during the early Friday.

      However, the pairís immediate moves have been confined by the†resistance†line of a three-day-old ascending trend channel amid nearly overbought RSI conditions.

      Other than the technical factors, the marketís cautious mood ahead of the key US employment data also restricts the pairís performance off-late.

      Considering the pairís repeated failures to cross the April month high, coupled with RSI conditions, the†USD/JPY†prices are likely to witness a pullback towards the channelís support of 108.70.

      Though, an upward sloping trend line from May 29 and multiple tops marked between May 27 and 31, respectively near 108.40 and 107.95/90, could restrict the quoteís weakness past-108.70.

      Alternatively, an upside clearance of April month high of 109.40 can escalate the pairís rise towards 110.00 round-figure while March tops near 111.75 could lure the bulls next.
      The market completed one inverse head and shoulder pattern looking to completed a bigger pattern....this is a true example of how the smaller setups is just a setup for the bigger pattern. The only way will short is if the market close within that zone without breaking it.


    5. #1534 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Lonely
       
      Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi's Avatar
      Posts
      2,240
      Accrued Payments
      856 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      5,607
      Thanked 5,542 Times in 2,151 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Manoo1010     
      Hello everyone i hope you're well done and enjoying forex trading with the best of health and wealth today update my 2nd journal about the currency pair of USD JPY indeed very good analysis today this pair will be moved to bullish trend and buyers enter in market to getting good profite please share your views your feedback will be highly valuable for me.
      Hi friend!
      You have made the good analysis about the USDJPY pair and I am totally agree with you as the trend is bullish in my opinion the trend will remain bullish for a long time now. As the price closed above today at the level of 109.20 will give clear indication to the bullish side for longer time period so you can make the buy trade and can hold it for long run to get maximum green pips in profits.
      If you give me coffee I will return back the coffee come to my journal for latest update on Gold and Silver
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14538461


    6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasiralvi For This Useful Post:

      Jack reacher (Yesterday)

    7. #1535 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Brooding
       
      Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher's Avatar
      Posts
      3,524
      Accrued Payments
      634 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      5,304
      Thanked 6,107 Times in 2,776 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nasiralvi     
      Hi friend!
      You have made the good analysis about the USDJPY pair and I am totally agree with you as the trend is bullish in my opinion the trend will remain bullish for a long time now. As the price closed above today at the level of 109.20 will give clear indication to the bullish side for longer time period so you can make the buy trade and can hold it for long run to get maximum green pips in profits.
      Usdjpy is now just making a correction phase as you can see in the chart a great opportunity for us to take a good profit so let's see what happens next week wish you best of luck enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience
      visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814


    8. #1536 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----
       
      shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Posts
      5,655
      Accrued Payments
      862 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      12,981
      Thanked 10,314 Times in 4,885 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Jack reacher     
      Usdjpy is now just making a correction phase as you can see in the chart a great opportunity for us to take a good profit so let's see what happens next week wish you best of luck enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience

      Hello my dear friend according to my analysis Strong candle sticks shows the strong uptrend signal it is very good opportunity for buying side so my dear friend USD JPY currency pair is going to upward direction. Present chart analysis is 109.64. It is very good opportunity for buying side.


    9. #1537 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----
       
      Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001's Avatar
      Posts
      3,031
      Accrued Payments
      442 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,480
      Thanked 4,409 Times in 2,357 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Manoo1010     
      Hello everyone i hope you're well done and enjoying forex trading with the best of health and wealth today update my 2nd journal about the currency pair of USD JPY indeed very good analysis today this pair will be moved to bullish trend and buyers enter in market to getting good profite please share your views your feedback will be highly valuable for me.
      Hi to all members of forex trading business. the USD / JPY currency pair approached the key level - 109.40, ending the day with growth near the maximum at the level of 108.70. The pair on the hourly chart is trading in the bullish Gann channel, but all the basement indicators show divergence, which hints at a pullback. The daily low was set at 108.75, with increased chances of a bearish corrective decline if the pair moves below it. On the four-hour chart, the pair continues to grow above all its moving average values, with 20 MA heading north almost vertically above the larger ones, the basement indicators have lost their strength upwards, but remain near their daily highs in overbought levels, indicating a limited interest in selling .


    10. The Following User Says Thank You to Welcome001 For This Useful Post:

      dagul (Today)

    11. #1538 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----
       
      dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul's Avatar
      Posts
      513
      Accrued Payments
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      982
      Thanked 1,383 Times in 442 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Welcome001     
      Hi to all members of forex trading business. the USD / JPY currency pair approached the key level - 109.40, ending the day with growth near the maximum at the level of 108.70. The pair on the hourly chart is trading in the bullish Gann channel, but all the basement indicators show divergence, which hints at a pullback. The daily low was set at 108.75, with increased chances of a bearish corrective decline if the pair moves below it. On the four-hour chart, the pair continues to grow above all its moving average values, with 20 MA heading north almost vertically above the larger ones, the basement indicators have lost their strength upwards, but remain near their daily highs in overbought levels, indicating a limited interest in selling .
      hello my friend Welcome001, I really like your analysis. hope learn much from it. UsdJpy in strong Bullish this week . we can see clearly Bullish movement and the price has touched 109.86 as highest price. base on my analysis say this pair still have more power to continue the Bullish trend. my predict UsdJpy will go fly again to hit 110.00 level next week. need more patience to wait the best moment to take Buy order on this pair.
      Lets discuss in My trading Journal ..

      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal


    Reply to thread
    Page 154 of 154 ... 149 152 153 154

    Subscribed to this Thread : 11

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts