• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Why there are just few successful traders??!

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Ibrahim17 has a spectacular aura about Ibrahim17 has a spectacular aura about Ibrahim17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why there are just few successful traders??!

Many traders did not working hard in this market. These traders go for short-cut methods , did not learning and practising the market as well as did not used stop loss in trading. This is the big reason of failure of the these traders, that is why the winners are very fear and most of the traders are failure in this market.

2. #2 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Maqood Maie is a name known to all Maqood Maie is a name known to all Maqood Maie is a name known to all Maqood Maie is a name known to all Maqood Maie is a name known to all Maqood Maie is a name known to all Maqood Maie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim17     
      Many traders did not working hard in this market. These traders go for short-cut methods , did not learning and practising the market as well as did not used stop loss in trading. This is the big reason of failure of the these traders, that is why the winners are very fear and most of the traders are failure in this market.
      As we all know that Forex trading is a very risky business and it is not at all easy to get success in this business.Forex trading include proper knowledge and experience to earn and get success in this business.In this business only just few trader are success full and 95% traders are unsuccessful because of lack of their knowledge and experience.

3. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Fatima9 is a jewel in the rough Fatima9 is a jewel in the rough Fatima9 is a jewel in the rough Fatima9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are thousands of traders in Forex market but only a few are successful among them. Thew reason for this is very simple. To be a successful trader one has to be very dedicated to his work and must have confidence and knowledge in him to deal with various different situations in them .

4. #4 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1881's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are just few successful trader in the world because everyone have not proper knowledge about the Forex trading and lack of experience . so there just few successful trader . I think being a successful trader is totally depend on your patience only and you must face any loss and you must learn any loss.`and you must learn from any loss.

5. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Inaya is a jewel in the rough Inaya is a jewel in the rough Inaya is a jewel in the rough Inaya is a jewel in the rough Inaya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To become successful trader trader need to learn a lot of things at initial days and need regular practice in Demo trading, but most of the trader want to trade first before they read and gain knowledge, then if they make once loss they start over trading to recover the loss with out knowing the right level for entry and exit, which cause mostly loss.
      SO learn first and avoid loss and increase your earning chances.

6. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima is a splendid one to behold uroojfatima's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes i have note it there are few successful traders and reason which i know about others is remaining traders become fail due to which they cancel their idea to join forex trading many of them lose their all money in trading and a few take responsible for their loss

7. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Busy

Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,600 Times in 697 Posts

If there are just few successful trader so it seem that all profit goes to that few trader I can't accept it. Trader trade here for earning profit and so they.If we trade with knowledge then we must be success it is not false.I think those few trader trade with knowledge and more patience those think give them success.

8. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Zonaira has a spectacular aura about Zonaira has a spectacular aura about Zonaira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are few successful traders in forex trading business because it is not as easy as everyone think it is. Most of the new traders joins and rush to forex live trading without gaining any proper knowledge and thus have loss, and they leave after loss.

9. #9 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

shokatali has a spectacular aura about shokatali has a spectacular aura about shokatali has a spectacular aura about shokatali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes it is true that there are a few successful trader here. because as forex trading is a knowledge based profitable business people do not pay attention to learn about forex. rather they pay much attention to earn money. so most of them get failed.

Reply to thread