I am:
    ----

sumaim is on a distinguished road sumaim's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Without trading education success is not possible we must need knowledge of this business and require a lot of experience in order to get the money of it without these things we will just loose our money and hence face a huge failure,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Shifa001 will become famous soon enough Shifa001's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hi friends !
    hopefully you all are happy and fine. I agree with you , no doubt knowledge is key to success . Knowledge takes you to the heights of success, and especially when we talk about knowledge of Forex trading , knowledge is the first step in its success. Examining the Market, Understanding Indicators, Moving from losses to Profits , Even Without Knowledge nothing possible in forex trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #13 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    211 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,339 Times in 769 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hi you are right eithout knowledge we can became a good trader so if you want to be successful trader you should be learn basic knowledge about forex with out knowledge forex is nothing.so forex requires your harsworking i hope you admit it

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2