• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Buying in GOLD very soon

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Sonu314 is just really nice Sonu314 is just really nice Sonu314 is just really nice Sonu314 is just really nice Sonu314's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Buying in GOLD very soon

As the December has started so i want to mention one thing that on the Christmas day occasion you will see the rates of the USD coming low and USD rates will decrease so it will make our buying opportunities strong and on that day we can buy the GOLD as much as possible just like last year the rates of USD are low and the stock market banks will go for the holidays on the other hand the GOLD market will be in action to move upside. But this does not mean we have to buy only we have to watch out the market so closely because XAU/USD pair will be in high quality volatility on these days it will also show bearish candles with bullish candles so if your master on the pivots points and range trading you can take most of the benefit from the GOLD trading pair in this current month.
      Last edited by Sonu314; 12-02-2019 at 04:57 PM. Reason: characters less than 500

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
    3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheerful

Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1157 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,655 Times in 1,352 Posts

Yes, the seasonal effect on the commodities and the Currency pairs traded in the financial market happens in some particular months of the year. December is one of those months where the seasonal effect is more evident on this Currencies pairs and other financial instruments. Like we all believe that the month of December is a month where we see the USD getting a low and we all know that the USD and the Gold have inverse relationship. This means that it is good to buy gold now because of the prices that will appreciate soon. Despite this fact of the seasonal effect it is good we make very good inspection and examination of the forex market before making a decision to buy or sell any commodities or Currency pairs so that we don't just base our trades on beliefs that may later not surface this year. So it is good to be safe and make good analysis before anything is bought and sold in the market this period.

4. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Haris000 is on a distinguished road Haris000's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold has traditionally been seen as a store of value, precisely because it is not subject to the whims of governments and central banks as currencies are. ... Therefore, trading gold means you will need to take into account the movements of the US Dollar.If you are trading spreads, then 11:00 am to 4 pm IST as the volatility is comparatively lower. If you are trading outright gold, then major volatility is seen between 6 pm to 7:30 pm IST as US markets open and major US economic indicators are revealed.

6. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    7. #4 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Flirty

Tehseen has a spectacular aura about Tehseen has a spectacular aura about Tehseen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold is very costly to trade and I think new traders have to avoid to trade in gold because gold have big spreads than other commodities. As well as silver have also big spreads than other commodities. So I think learn forex trading first in currency pairs because most of the currency pairs have 3 pips spread so a newbie can easily trade in forex currency pairs. I think we have at least minimum 200 dollars in our trading account to trade in gold. And before open trade in gold market, you have to take analyze and observe the movement of the gold market. Take good decision while open trade in gold. Gold is very beneficial as well as very very risky also. Be careful and trade wisely in gold.

8. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    9. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,866 Times in 927 Posts

Gold is a volatile metal in forex business. When we open our trade in gold we need to analysis the market seriously. The movement of the gold is not like normal pair. Any normal news of any technical issue can change its direction. So when u think the gold trade is good for buy or sell u must need to strong evidence. On the other hand many trader like only gold trade. Huge trading opportunity come in gold trade. But before this trading one need to become expert in gold. Now u says gold time to buy. But my suggestion is if u want to buy in gold always follow proper money management and risk management. do not take huge risk or use big lot in trading. It can damage your whole trading invest. If u think gold will go long its up to u. trader to trade varies analysis.

10. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    11. #6 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7389 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,447 Times in 2,402 Posts

You are right, because there is an inverse relation between The us dollar and Gold, where when the value of the us dollar rises the value of the gold declines, and also when the value of the us dollar declines the value of gold rises, and these days most of the important economic news about the us dollar are negative and the result of the ISM Manufacturing index was negative as we saw yesterday, and this leaded the us dollar value to go down and as you told in this month there would be many holidays to banks and most of big financial institutions and this also may lead to a big decline in the value of the us dollar and because there is an inverse relation between the us dollar and gold, most of investors will tend to investing their money in gold in these times and this will pushes gold value to go higher in the next days, so buying gold these days is a very good idea can bring us good profits but because there is no thing guaranteed in Forex we all should be careful by the trading with money management and low risk to avoid any sudden movements or decline in the value of gold during our trading.

12. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cold

Asinivich is a glorious beacon of light Asinivich is a glorious beacon of light Asinivich is a glorious beacon of light Asinivich is a glorious beacon of light Asinivich is a glorious beacon of light Asinivich is a glorious beacon of light Asinivich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      217 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sonu314     
      As the December has started so i want to mention one thing that on the Christmas day occasion you will see the rates of the USD coming low and USD rates will decrease so it will make our buying opportunities strong and on that day we can buy the GOLD as much as possible just like last year the rates of USD are low and the stock market banks will go for the holidays on the other hand the GOLD market will be in action to move upside. But this does not mean we have to buy only we have to watch out the market so closely because XAU/USD pair will be in high quality volatility on these days it will also show bearish candles with bullish candles so if your master on the pivots points and range trading you can take most of the benefit from the GOLD trading pair in this current month.
      Trade what you see directly on the market and pay attention to what your charts provide. It is true that sometimes history repeats itself and the market keeps making the same movement on a specific period. Unfortunately, there are some conditions where the market will move differently and break the habits because of the many factors we have not seen or realized yet. That is why we must always careful to trade from past movements or sentiments because it is not always true and not guaranteed.

Maybe it is because December where people spend most of their money on things on holiday which will increase the consuming rate while the production rate is a bit slowing because of weather or climate issues. Since it is a holiday, some part-timers are resigning and want to enjoy their time with family. Of course, this will bother the economy growth in small businesses which will bother the whole economy by the time it reaches the new year. Maybe this is the mindset, a basic reason for buying Gold in the early day of December but I do not think this is enough to give me the proofs to do it.
      Please come to my journal. Advice and encouragement needed! Asinivich - Trading journal

13. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      713 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,443 Times in 776 Posts

It is always important that we take note of things, and as forex traders, our attention should be based more on the financial market. This information that you have provided as a result of what you have taken note of is quite inspiring, I mean this could be a very good analysis which could help make a lot of profit. But still, I would not like for us to be carried away with this point taken, even though history repeats itself in the forex trading business, everything does not actually work as planned at all times. It is then important that we pay attention to other possibilities capable of arising in the market, understand the appropriate position to take in the market as well as the appropriate time to enter into the market. I hope that we are able to make good profit from trading XAU/USD this festive period.

14. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,273 Times in 1,241 Posts

I believe strongly that this is the season for such and the available record is in support.At the same time I will advise that it is not just coming to buy in because this consideration can be categorized as a part of fundamentals.We need both technical and fundamental analysis to conclude what may be obtainable.Therefore it is pertinent that we wait till the price action indicates the trend with the use of good indicators such as MACD and others that anyone is comfortable with.The combination of these will make it cock-sure that we get the direction right and at the same we should make sure that we are conscious of the need for risk and money management.In other words stop loss and objective take profit

Reply to thread