• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Without education we can not make good profit

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Dani450 is a glorious beacon of light Dani450 is a glorious beacon of light Dani450 is a glorious beacon of light Dani450 is a glorious beacon of light Dani450 is a glorious beacon of light Dani450 is a glorious beacon of light Dani450's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Angry Without education we can not make good profit

Dear forum members forex trading is a worldwide and most profitable online business although education is not necessary for forex trading many uneducated people are trading in the forex trading but a educated person can do trading better than a uneducated man

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dani450 For This Useful Post:

Majidkhan1044 (12-02-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Majidkhan1044 is a splendid one to behold Majidkhan1044 is a splendid one to behold Majidkhan1044 is a splendid one to behold Majidkhan1044 is a splendid one to behold Majidkhan1044 is a splendid one to behold Majidkhan1044 is a splendid one to behold Majidkhan1044 is a splendid one to behold Majidkhan1044 is a splendid one to behold Majidkhan1044's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      457 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear friends knowledge is key to success and learning need investment and without investment we can not successfull in trading.
      Respected Friends your love in form of Likes is very important for me to get good bonus.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Majidkhan1044 for this useful post.

Akberahmed (12-02-2019), David Milan581 (12-02-2019)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      263 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,648 Times in 806 Posts

Sir, we can also earn a very good profile in this and we can also do a lot of damage but we need that we use experience and knowledge in it a lot, the more experience knowledge we have, the more we will succeed in it and

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to David Milan581 for this useful post.

Akberahmed (12-02-2019), Elia (12-02-2019)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear how are you. Good morning. You are right that education is not necessary for forex trading. According to my opinion knowledge and experience is something else than education. Education is that we learned in the class room and we got the degree of that learning. But without knowledge and experience we can't be successful in forex trading. Because it is not to easy to do without learning and experience. But educated person can do it in a good way and grab the huge profit. Thanks

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Baghi for this useful post.

arslanrizvi1 (12-05-2019), sumaim (12-02-2019)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shaad255 has a spectacular aura about shaad255 has a spectacular aura about shaad255's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      127 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear how are you hope all of you are fine and going good in your trading.dear forex is very good business and we can earn a lot of money from trading.but at the same time this business is very very very risky we need to be very very careful while doing this.we must need knowledge of this business and require a lot of experience in order to get the money of it.without these things we will just loose our money and hence face a huge failure.this is our chance to make money and we must avail it with hardwork and passion.hardwork is the only way to get sucess

10. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      205 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,133 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dani450     
      Dear forum members forex trading is a worldwide and most profitable online business although education is not necessary for forex trading many uneducated people are trading in the forex trading but a educated person can do trading better than a uneducated man
      Yes Sir you are right in saying that if we do not have education in it then we will never make a profit if we have a very good education and we have good education to be given. Then we make a lot of profit in this trade

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Akberahmed For This Useful Post:

sumaim (12-02-2019)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Try2learn is just really nice Try2learn is just really nice Try2learn is just really nice Try2learn is just really nice Try2learn is just really nice Try2learn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is sure reality without knowing no one can success with this learning we can make a lot of profit for some big earning in forex trading we have to get great learning rightly said must learn all the trading skills with hard work if you really want to get good profit from Forex trading,..

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Try2learn for this useful post.

Elia (12-02-2019), sumaim (12-02-2019)

14. #8 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      112 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends.forex trading is worldwide business.in this business lots of ups down.this is risky job.so before starting this business it is very important for everyone that ho have proper knowledge and good practice.because more learning is more earning.this is very profitable business.and we can get profit after good learning and proper knowledge.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali9099 For This Useful Post:

Elia (12-02-2019)

16. #9 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nadi-Nadi is a splendid one to behold Nadi-Nadi is a splendid one to behold Nadi-Nadi is a splendid one to behold Nadi-Nadi is a splendid one to behold Nadi-Nadi is a splendid one to behold Nadi-Nadi is a splendid one to behold Nadi-Nadi is a splendid one to behold Nadi-Nadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Without proper education you are weak in the trading learning is the best way for earn without learn you can not earn never learn first afterward start Forex business then you must be success your business forex is the best source of earning money from online so we should first more knowledge and then trade in forex,..

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to Nadi-Nadi for this useful post.

Elia (12-02-2019), sumaim (12-02-2019), Unregistered (2)

18. #10 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Elia is on a distinguished road Elia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Without education we can not do anything we can earn a lot of money from trading.but at the same time this business is very very very risky we need to be very very careful while doing this.we must need knowledge of this business and require a lot of experience in order to get the money of it.,.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Elia for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2