• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Thinking before trading in Gold.

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

TaniaIrfan will become famous soon enough TaniaIrfan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Thinking before trading in Gold.

1)Thinking before trading in Gold because Gold has a great risky pairs and do not easy to understand.Gold need big knowledge factory needed.

2)Thinking before trading in gold because Gold is dangerous for low equity peoples person.They have to manage with techniques.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TaniaIrfan For This Useful Post:

Muhammad Abid (12-02-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Abid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      318 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,300 Times in 1,267 Posts

yes my friend you are absolutely right and I am totally agreed that gold is very risky market so make your best planning and analysis of market before choose gold trading.gold trading is very fast and risky market due to fastness of this market risks of losses are also involved very fast so I advise especially new traders not to trade on gold in begging because in begging you have not sufficient knowledge and experience to handle this market frist trade on currency pairs when you feel that you have strong knowledge, experience and trading skills to handle this market then enter in gold market.

4. #3 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Omer Afzal has a spectacular aura about Omer Afzal has a spectacular aura about Omer Afzal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello to all my seniors and juniors friends hope you are doing good,
      brother why are you saying that think before trading on gold? can you explain it? why its risky, i am asking before too many people just doing trading on only gold and they are getting profit, i also want to learn.
      "JOIN ME AS A FRIEND, MAYBE I CAN HELP YOU, ALWAYS WELCOME"
      THANK YOU

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Omer Afzal For This Useful Post:

Awaisch0 (12-03-2019)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

shahzed afridi will become famous soon enough shahzed afridi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friends I hope you will be fine and enjoying journal trading ,I know gold is risky but not impossible if you have knowledge about gold market and little bit information about analysis and resistance,then you can do it, I think you can do that better other than currency.

7. #5 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      Flirty

Awaisch0 is an unknown quantity at this point Awaisch0's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello dear friends how are you all, yes you are right must think about before trading with gold, because gold trading can give you big profit but it can also give you a big loss of your amount. so always try to study first about all analysis on gold trading trend and then you start trading on gold, good luck to all friend, be safe and be successful always.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Awaisch0 For This Useful Post:

Omer Afzal (12-03-2019)

9. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Shehroz khan is a splendid one to behold Shehroz khan is a splendid one to behold Shehroz khan is a splendid one to behold Shehroz khan is a splendid one to behold Shehroz khan is a splendid one to behold Shehroz khan is a splendid one to behold Shehroz khan is a splendid one to behold Shehroz khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      112 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my dear friend how are you feeling today. I hope you will be fine. Best wishes for you if you want to become a successful gold trader but I suggest you to become a oil trader. Oil has more qualities than gold. Gold is a strong metal and very costly item and gold is more important than oil. you can leave the gold if good prices are higher but you don't leave oil because oil is aur daily based need so for this I suggest you to please take some interest in oil tradings it's better than gold.

Reply to thread