My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Nadir junaid will become famous soon enough Nadir junaid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ramzan888     
      Forex trading experience is necessary to become a successful trader. If you want to become a successful trader in forex so you have to get an experience of forex you can do it by doing work hard and practice more and more if you are a beginner and you want to do practice without any risk of losing your money so you can start a demo account you can can get a good experience by using demo account when you will get a good experience you can start your real trading and you can make a good profit from it
      Yes brother sir, you are absolutely right. We should share our experience in Forex so that those who are new can come to know and our Experience A Sikar can post something good, so we need that I should post my Experience A and have good quality.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Malikfaisal is just really nice Malikfaisal is just really nice Malikfaisal is just really nice Malikfaisal is just really nice Malikfaisal is just really nice Malikfaisal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Experience is very important in this platform to get good profit. As you know experience is necessary to become a successful trader. If you want to become a successful trader in forex so you have to get an experience of forex you can do it by doing work hard and practice more and more if you are a beginner and you want to do practice without any risk of losing your money so you can start a demo account you can can get a good experience by using demo account when you will get a good experience. You can get a good bonus by getting good experience from this platform....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Malikfaisal For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

4. #13 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ARD2 will become famous soon enough ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think the time frames are good for the new trader. If you want to trade at long time, you need to be experienced with the trader. In the light of experience you can trade at any time frame.You first mark any site, both domestic and foreign, then take a certain time each day from your regular routine and then start a little study. Don't try to force anything. If you give time to time then time will give you time. Divide your study into three parts or you can mess it up.I think those who come first in this market will be able to make good profit on short time trade because long time

5. #14 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a spectacular aura about Heals has a spectacular aura about Heals has a spectacular aura about Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes friend, you are absolutely right, we need a lot of experience in business, without the level we do nothing so much we will have more experience, the more we will earn more profit in it. If you are new in this work then you should use the experience very much and the more you will become perfect and expert trader in it. For which you need to go and learn in the demo account and train well and then start working.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2