• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Make a habit of working daily in forex

1. #11 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

Bossking has much to be proud of Bossking has much to be proud of Bossking has much to be proud of Bossking has much to be proud of Bossking has much to be proud of Bossking has much to be proud of Bossking has much to be proud of Bossking has much to be proud of Bossking has much to be proud of Bossking has much to be proud of Bossking's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      307 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,462 Times in 522 Posts

Howdy yes am concur with u make a habit to working in forex exchanging everyday schedule. For example in the event that you work every one of the 5 days in the week in forex showcase normally you can understand,for forex advertise nature in what capacity can its,works forex trading need your consideration on the off chance that you work consistently you can understated it in better manner.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Confused

Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      158 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,696 Times in 838 Posts

great bro, the explanation is ... quite detailed, it seems like you have been very long and have eaten a lot of salt in the forex world, right up to the level you can explain the phases of the trader ... maybe some traders are also experiencing a period like you described or maybe it did happen I don't know about you personally, and if that means you have reached the final stage in my opinion ... good luck, but unfortunately, I did not experience the first phase as you wrote above ... sad ... I went straight to the next stage ... which is often MC ..., but I will try to get up and try to reach the last one, gann

3. #13 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ayesha128 is just really nice Ayesha128 is just really nice Ayesha128 is just really nice Ayesha128 is just really nice Ayesha128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      112 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear,
      Working daily means working continuously, and working continuously means working harder, working harder means success in life.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ayesha128 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

5. #14 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

SK Afridi is a name known to all SK Afridi is a name known to all SK Afridi is a name known to all SK Afridi is a name known to all SK Afridi is a name known to all SK Afridi is a name known to all SK Afridi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Daily on mt5 is very important for good bonus if we have some time and spend that particular time on the forum to create some good thread and post that we can say that that time that we have spend on forum is our investments in forex trading, so keep increasing the investment and take profit from forex trading.
      Thanks very much

6. #15 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ARD2 will become famous soon enough ARD2 will become famous soon enough ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is no doubt that a lay man can get his dreams with the help of this trading forum, it is really helpful and beneficial to make you a successful trader and good learner as well. so we are to work hard to become a successful trader I don't think so that Forex trading is a shortcut to grow but maybe it will be a shortcut for students to make little pocket money for their expenses but trying to make a lot of profit with this business in a short time is very dangerous and risky and there are 90% chances that you'll also lose your actual investment.

7. #16 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

BhaiISBack is a splendid one to behold BhaiISBack is a splendid one to behold BhaiISBack is a splendid one to behold BhaiISBack is a splendid one to behold BhaiISBack is a splendid one to behold BhaiISBack is a splendid one to behold BhaiISBack's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dani450     
      Dear bro forex trading is a worldwide and most profitable online business this is a very big profession similarly its learning and knowledge are also very wide so always attach daily basis with learning process, slow and steady wins the race
      Dear brother forex exchanging is a worldwide and most beneficial online business this is an exceptionally enormous calling correspondingly its learning and information are additionally wide so consistently append regular schedule with learning process, steady minded individuals will win in the end

8. #17 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shimaila321 is a name known to all Shimaila321 is a name known to all Shimaila321 is a name known to all Shimaila321 is a name known to all Shimaila321 is a name known to all Shimaila321 is a name known to all Shimaila321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friend if you have a habit of good working then you will be a successful trader in Forex. Hard working is key to success you can achieve all goals in your life by hard working.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2