• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Everyone can be successful in Forex

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Xx Foreyy will become famous soon enough Xx Foreyy will become famous soon enough Xx Foreyy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Everyone can be successful in Forex

Everyone in Der Brother FourX can succeed in a way that hard-working and performing the role of FourX in the same way as the Four X match can be successful in the Head Four X if anyone works for Kapoor X. He can never succeed

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Xx Foreyy for this useful post.

Heals (12-03-2019), Munda 420 (12-03-2019), Unregistered (1)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

bhai001 is a glorious beacon of light bhai001 is a glorious beacon of light bhai001 is a glorious beacon of light bhai001 is a glorious beacon of light bhai001 is a glorious beacon of light bhai001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xx Foreyy     
      Everyone in Der Brother FourX can succeed in a way that hard-working and performing the role of FourX in the same way as the Four X match can be successful in the Head Four X if anyone works for Kapoor X. He can never succeed
      Yes everyone wants success in forex trading but hard working people become successful Those posting in it with information and forex scores make more bonus points. Silly should focus on his posting and will get more bonus
      Daily posting is necessary for success

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai001 For This Useful Post:

Munda 420 (12-03-2019)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

David Milan581 has a spectacular aura about David Milan581 has a spectacular aura about David Milan581 has a spectacular aura about David Milan581's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, everyone can succeed in forex, if a person who works hard and works well in it, then why can't he succeed in it, no matter how much he can succeed in forex, it is also hard work

6. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Confused

Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182 has much to be proud of Jack182's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      158 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,696 Times in 838 Posts

If it doesn't start now, trust our intuition? When again? when does it start and if it's just ourselves, we can't believe it? how can we trust others? and put our future on a system? on an indicator? Isn't the indicator system also another person? Isn't that the system that humans made too? and when the exact time we can know that our intuition is right to use

7. #5 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Akberahmed is a name known to all Akberahmed is a name known to all Akberahmed is a name known to all Akberahmed is a name known to all Akberahmed is a name known to all Akberahmed is a name known to all Akberahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xx Foreyy     
      Yes sir you are right in saying that if we work in it we can succeed in it and if we do not work in it we cannot succeed because we will work and work very hard. We should focus more on our work by getting it done very quickly

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Akberahmed For This Useful Post:

David Milan581 (12-03-2019)

9. #6 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

mahrukh778 has a spectacular aura about mahrukh778 has a spectacular aura about mahrukh778 has a spectacular aura about mahrukh778's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friend hope all of you are fine by the grace of the god good morning Forex is a very risky and a serious worldwide trading business but yes you didn't scare also be successful and keep on learning learning and work hard is the only key to be successfull

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mahrukh778 For This Useful Post:

SunnyTrader001 (12-05-2019)

11. #7 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

Noor786 has a spectacular aura about Noor786 has a spectacular aura about Noor786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well it is a business and peoples will be successful in trading if they will learn and do practice. because without learning and practice it is very hard to become a good trader. and forex is very helpful for those who learn it from the core of our heart.

12. #8 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ARD2 will become famous soon enough ARD2 will become famous soon enough ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is very helpful business for any student if any student can do it as part time basis. If any student can do it as part time basis then he or she makes an extra money from here without hampering their study. I am also a part time trader in Forex. At now, i manage my pocket money through Forex. really, it is a great place of earning. well these are quite usefull tips that you have mentioned here , I think that we need to stay focused on trading if we wish to make good profit in the trading, there fore we have to really keep on learning day by day

13. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Pajyx Janny is just really nice Pajyx Janny is just really nice Pajyx Janny is just really nice Pajyx Janny is just really nice Pajyx Janny is just really nice Pajyx Janny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes my brother you have rightly said that everyone can succeed, but those who work hard for it will be successful and we should also work hard so that we can succeed in it.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Pajyx Janny for this useful post.

Sunnyleone (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

15. #10 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Aliabid is an unknown quantity at this point Aliabid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes of course everyone person can I earn good money from this platform if he has good knowledge about this field otherwise he can loose officer money

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aliabid For This Useful Post:

cityboy (12-03-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2