• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Hard working is the key to success

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Buzzed

bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      421 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,977 Times in 1,291 Posts

Default Hard working is the key to success

Brother, when we work hard in this, then we definitely become successful traders in this, that is why we should work more hard.And in this, the path to success is only through hard work, hard work is very important
      Daily posting is necessary for success

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to bhai001 for this useful post.

ayesha630 (12-03-2019), David Milan581 (12-03-2019), Munda 420 (12-03-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Confused

Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182 has a brilliant future Jack182's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      158 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,771 Times in 882 Posts

Intuition can indeed sometimes be relied upon to achieve propit, but intuition should not be included in a trading plan let alone in a trading system, because the emergence of intuition cannot be planned, forcing an intuition in a particular situation will not succeed but what emerges later is false intuition that is misleading and makes we loss.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack182 For This Useful Post:

ayesha630 (12-03-2019)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581 has a brilliant future David Milan581's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      388 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,947 Times in 933 Posts

Yes, we will work hard in it, we will achieve success, unless we do hard work in it, then how will we succeed in it? If we do not work hard in it, we will never be able to achieve success in forex

6. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      224 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,192 Times in 1,059 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bhai001     
      Brother, when we work hard in this, then we definitely become successful traders in this, that is why we should work more hard.And in this, the path to success is only through hard work, hard work is very important
      Yes sir if we work in it then if we work hard in it then we can achieve the key to success. Respect must be done because if senior members do not respond, we will never succeed in this business.

7. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,453 Times in 1,509 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bhai001     
      Yes, we work hard in hard work and the key to success in and if we work patiently, then we definitely become a successful trader in it. And we need to do hardworking in it. Hardworking is the key to success and keep working patiently in it.
      Munda 420 Trading Journal

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Munda 420 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

9. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984 is a splendid one to behold waryal1984's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes of course, those traders who have work hard, they will success in forex trading, and make some profit on daily basis, every forum members need to work hard and learn proper this business, then we will success in trading. Many members not work hard, they will never move or success in trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to waryal1984 For This Useful Post:

cityboy (12-03-2019)

11. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      153 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,014 Times in 645 Posts

Hi everybody how are you Assalamu Alaikum yes of course there is no doubt hardworking is the key of success in Forex trading or any business of the word if you are a hard worker then you became a successful businessman in In this is business so good trader should be hard worker always learn about Forex never says that he is fully trained so if you want to be a became successful trader so you should be hard worker and focus on your knowledge study one day you became successful trader

12. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Shimaila321 has much to be proud of Shimaila321 has much to be proud of Shimaila321 has much to be proud of Shimaila321 has much to be proud of Shimaila321 has much to be proud of Shimaila321 has much to be proud of Shimaila321 has much to be proud of Shimaila321 has much to be proud of Shimaila321 has much to be proud of Shimaila321 has much to be proud of Shimaila321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      311 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,485 Times in 802 Posts

Dear friend you are saying right hard working is key to success in all field not only in Forex trading. If you are hard worker you will be always achieve your goals easily.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shimaila321 For This Useful Post:

cityboy (12-03-2019)

14. #9 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Try2learn is a splendid one to behold Try2learn is a splendid one to behold Try2learn is a splendid one to behold Try2learn is a splendid one to behold Try2learn is a splendid one to behold Try2learn is a splendid one to behold Try2learn is a splendid one to behold Try2learn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      206 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

With good hard working perfect skills are possible to achieve proper ability you have to learn Forex exactly it can be say that learning is the first conditions of earning and if you are a trader then you will be agree with me if you try to learn maximum about forex trading and makes practice best always use small lot size make your experience good and powerful in trading...

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to Try2learn for this useful post.

cityboy (12-03-2019), rajpoot1 (12-03-2019), Unregistered (2)

16. #10 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Qasim789 has a spectacular aura about Qasim789 has a spectacular aura about Qasim789 has a spectacular aura about Qasim789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i agree hard work is very important for us if you become a successful trader you must focus on hard working if any trader really wants to survive as a trader at forex market so that they must needs to continue there learning that the can improve there knowledge about trade,,

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to Qasim789 for this useful post.

Muhammad Abid (12-03-2019), rajpoot1 (12-03-2019), Sethi (12-03-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2