• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Different in demo account and real account .

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Sleepy

Ahsanlovely is a splendid one to behold Ahsanlovely is a splendid one to behold Ahsanlovely is a splendid one to behold Ahsanlovely is a splendid one to behold Ahsanlovely is a splendid one to behold Ahsanlovely is a splendid one to behold Ahsanlovely is a splendid one to behold Ahsanlovely's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Different in demo account and real account .

Good morning all my friends how are you all hope you will be fine I want to tell you a good thing according to my knowledge There is a lot of difference between a demo account and a real account.
      Whenever we work in the demo account on the total trains, we have no tension because it also has people and profits, yet we do not have problems. And whenever we love in real account,
      our heartbeat becomes very fast. The only reason for this is that we work with our confidant and we should, if we work with the confidant then we will not have any problem.
      So I tell all of you that whenever you open your trade in a real account, open it with your confidant and keep watching and there will be no need to panic. Do you all agree on this thing that I am happy that I have shared a good thing according to my knowledge

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahsanlovely For This Useful Post:

Lucky boy (12-03-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Lucky boy is just really nice Lucky boy is just really nice Lucky boy is just really nice Lucky boy is just really nice Lucky boy is just really nice Lucky boy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ahsanlovely     
      Good morning all my friends how are you all hope you will be fine I want to tell you a good thing according to my knowledge There is a lot of difference between a demo account and a real account.
      Whenever we work in the demo account on the total trains, we have no tension because it also has people and profits, yet we do not have problems. And whenever we love in real account,
      our heartbeat becomes very fast. The only reason for this is that we work with our confidant and we should, if we work with the confidant then we will not have any problem.
      So I tell all of you that whenever you open your trade in a real account, open it with your confidant and keep watching and there will be no need to panic. Do you all agree on this thing that I am happy that I have shared a good thing according to my knowledge
      Yes thank you sir you have made the right decision sir ahsanlovely I thank you that you have shared knowledge And in every junior one should consider such friend and reach so that they can learn Because I have already practiced speaking in demo account before and tried to learn Then after that I came to the position that I am working in real account

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

Yes, my dear, you have got exactly right, both of them have a very different relationship, they do Ranchi in demo account and work in these black coats. And we need to do the first 8 times, who can get the demo 8 times so that the account can be easily understood and working quickly. And make this business easy for you

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Lucky boy for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Angelic

shehroze is on a distinguished road shehroze's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ahsanlovely     
      According to my opinion Demo or real trading different is thinking,If we let the teams demo the truth,We will learn very soon,That's the truth,For example we have only $50 for invest in this trading market,& we thing before investing Try demo,We should demo account to Open the same amount those that will invest to real account,Then you not feel demo trading,I hope you understand my point...

6. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

Noor786 has a spectacular aura about Noor786 has a spectacular aura about Noor786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo Account
      Demo account is a account that is used to make practice as much we will work hard adn make good practice as much better it will be for us so we need to keep learning and practice as much we will do practice and work hard as much better it will be for our trading experience.
      Real Account
      Well real account is that where we invest and loss or profit effect on real money. for that account we need real investment for making trades.

7. #5 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

mahrukh778 has a spectacular aura about mahrukh778 has a spectacular aura about mahrukh778 has a spectacular aura about mahrukh778's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friends hope all of you are fine and enjoying your work at this amazing platform the main difference in demo account and a real trading account is the involvement of the real money. On demo account with a lot of practice on trading skills and test our trading techniques. But in real trade we must complete our homework before open Real trade because now they're real money I involved in it do you have to be complete your analysis and homework before opening a real trade then there's a chance of the profit

8. #6 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ARD2 is a jewel in the rough ARD2 is a jewel in the rough ARD2 is a jewel in the rough ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thank you friends for the advice. I will learn it bit by bit for the betterment of trading I do. I myself really hoping to get a good trading result also from a variety of strategies given by a friend of all friends. therefore I always follow my forex forum for the advancement of the forex trading. what are the main factorsthat head to the loss of capital which is why we must be when they touch the stop loss position back turned towards the price they had predicted but many cases prove that on harm trader stop loss can be very limited .

Reply to thread