from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: why too much equity required for copy trading?

1. #1 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default why too much equity required for copy trading?

Hello to all my friends hope you are all doing good, i want to tell you that why equity much required for copy trading. just because of of you benefit and aware you from loss, because low equity only can give you a loss in coppy trading, that why you need to work on some high equity.
    "JOIN ME AS A FRIEND, MAYBE I CAN HELP YOU, ALWAYS WELCOME"
    THANK YOU

2. 3 users say Thank You to Omer Afzal for this useful post.

Awaisch0 (12-10-2019), forexguy9 (12-11-2019), irinasol55 (05-28-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8098 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,024 Times in 6,340 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Omer Afzal     
    Hello to all my friends hope you are all doing good, i want to tell you that why equity much required for copy trading. just because of of you benefit and aware you from loss, because low equity only can give you a loss in coppy trading, that why you need to work on some high equity.
    Well, it might not really be compulsory to have a high equity in ones trading account to copy the trades of a forex copy trader. Normally the forex copy trader sets the copying terms and would most likely mention the proper size of capital to copy his trades. And besides, the forex copy follower is expected to set his copying ratio according to the size of his trading capital. Having a good understanding of the terms would be important to use the forex copy system well.
    Covid-19 will not wipe out humanity! Let's fight this common foe together. Together we win this war! Please apply WHO recommendations on keeping safe!
    Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

irinasol55 (05-28-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7272 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,163 Times in 6,460 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

Quote Originally Posted by Omer Afzal     
    With decent types of capital you may start copy trading, though i am not always believe with copy trading. By the way sometimes you may check others trade whereas you may check different journal though we have some smart trader on this forum.

The main thing is like that, you need handsome capital whatever you are doing Copy trading or anything else.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

forexguy9 (12-20-2019)

7. #4 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

AngelaAngie is an unknown quantity at this point AngelaAngie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

For more information please click here....https://www.klantenservicenummer.co/...ram-nederland/

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelaAngie For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

9. #5 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Jennrtez is an unknown quantity at this point Jennrtez's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Why too much equity required for copy trading? We don't know why this could be happen, When we get the idea we can easily make sure all essay one day reviews and make complete plans which are important to fullfil them at any cost.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. #6 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:

irinasol55 is an unknown quantity at this point irinasol55's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

When time is running out, forex copy helps you make money. Although the trader has to trust in the "blind." No one knows how a deal can end. Well, if profitable. Recommended investment of $ 10

11. #7 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Antonyer is an unknown quantity at this point Antonyer's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Red face ForexCopy Projects risks

The main risk with copy trading is an obvious one Ė you are taking part in some risk with financial implications. Trading by its nature is a high risk, high reward endeavour.

Market risk
    copy trading, like with any trading in financial markets, involves putting some of your capital at risk. Inevitably, the market risk associated with this means you can lose that capital as the assets your chosen trader has bought and sold may be prove unsuccessful.

Also I need to said, I order good essay "ForexCopy Projects" from the best essay writing service and I get good SAT work.

Trader Histories
    choosing a long-term reliable trader to copy can be difficult. It is up to you to do your own homework to make sure you understand your chosen traders. Sometimes, results can be too good to be true, or a trader is going through a hot streak which means a drawdown is close by.

Execution risk
    as with any financial trading, there is risk involved if the assets being traded are illiquid i.e. how easy is it to exit the positions held. You also need to be aware of other areas like what costs are included in the copy traderís returns and is the bid/offer spread already included in published returns.

12. #8 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Dear3 will become famous soon enough Dear3's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Forex copy in good but not good there we give money to other person for trade he is not responsible for lose in our account he will not even say sory for account wash1st judge him with minimum 10$ then see is he giving profit then increase it slowly and be happy

13. #9 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

pkinpum is an unknown quantity at this point pkinpum's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default On Top

geometry dash That fire is still burning. This heart is still here, but it's no longer for anyone.
    because I want it to recover before u back to me again.pls

14. #10 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Bestroofboxguide is an unknown quantity at this point Bestroofboxguide's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

wheelchair lift carrier and the roof racks are the most prefarable accessories among the car buyer's. So, choose it wisely.

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2