• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 121 of 167 ... 116 119 120 121 122 123 126 ...
    Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1661

Thread: Munda 420 TraDINg JouRNAL

1. #1201 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bashul

ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      3284 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,881 Times in 4,387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Munda 420     
      Hello my dear friend as i gave a prediction about the board in my analysis yesterday that the level will go 1577 This is exactly what happened from Gold 1574 Reverso is facing towards the cell and my production is absolutely correct. But the movement of gold that you are making is very high chances of running till about 1560 and according to my estimation, gold is also thinking of making a lot of movement, so that gold will face a lot more.And one time it can touch even 1600 but again it will take the sim in the long-term too much sell.
      by the simple technical analysis I can say that market will trying to move up today due to the strong bullet momentum in 1 hour time frame. But, when I checked its direction in bigger picture bi weekly and monthly candle than I can say that market will trying to move lower till it will not recharged 1505 levels.
      Time To Do Work Again With Mt5 Community

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to ReadingPro for this useful post.

hafsa (02-13-2020), Munda 420 (02-13-2020)

3. #1202 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      558 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,558 Times in 3,319 Posts

Hello my dear friend as i gave a prediction about the board in my analysis yesterday that the level will go 1577 This is exactly what happened from Gold 1574 Reverso is facing towards the cell and my production is absolutely correct. But the movement of gold that you are making is very high chances of running till about 1560 and according to my estimation, gold is also thinking of making a lot of movement, so that gold will face a lot more.And one time it can touch even 1600 but again it will take the sim in the long-term too much sell.

Dear trader gold has once reached in 1572 And now we are facing towards sell, so we should now start trading in selling because looking at the technical and fundamental analysis, it seems that you will go to this sell only.And we now have time to trade by looking at, put your TP on 1560, if your TP is an example then it will happen.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to naveed hassan for this useful post.

5. #1203 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,315 Times in 627 Posts

Thanks a lot to sharing your golden analysis about gold. And keep guiding the mt5 forum family. But after rise be careful to trade in bullish trend and wait for bearish.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to aftabahmedhayat for this useful post.

7. #1204 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      494 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,365 Times in 1,890 Posts

My prediction about crude oil is that Now we will move on behalf of buy because according to the moving average, it is currently on the left side of the phone and we can move it on any object from the side of buy.And this time we have the current position is 50.81.And its full condition is to go to 55. You want to train on 55 so that we can get good profit tp hit.
      Munda 420 Trading Journal

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to Munda 420 for this useful post.

balut (02-13-2020), bhai001 (02-13-2020), hafsa (02-13-2020), Luckytrader111 (02-13-2020), Neha ali (02-13-2020)

9. #1205 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      9355 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,386 Times in 8,062 Posts

My prediction about crude oil is that Now we will move on behalf of buy because according to the moving average, it is currently on the left side of the phone and we can move it on any object from the side of buy.And this time we have the current position is 50.81.And its full condition is to go to 55. You want to train on 55 so that we can get good profit tp hit.
      It's very obvious now that the OIL will go uptrend since the 50.00 support is now the bottom of the current trend. I would love to see it once again conquer the 60.00 resistance and be able give us so many green pips during its rally. The USDCAD is also going to fall since the CAD will strengthen from a stronger crude oil price. We have a double trade setup here, either OIL or USDCAD.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

hafsa (02-13-2020), Munda 420 (02-14-2020)

11. #1206 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2166 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,228 Times in 7,191 Posts

Hi dear friend good afternoon. How are you and doing now? dear mate according to my analysis the crude oil is very crazy and continue to downward direction and already analysis of time frame H4 I can see making bearish candle and I think at Cl down side touch the 49.47 price so now best the sell entry. thanks.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hafsa For This Useful Post:

Munda 420 (02-14-2020)

13. #1207 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      213 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,497 Times in 1,500 Posts

cl prices will be decreased next for the resistance opf the below the 50 and then for the support of the 48 crude oil show an after movement toward the buy direction and it crossed the 51 level and then the 50.85 level but for the next time it is looking for the bearish trend but i show either the slow movement or the opposite movement so now i think that this current position confirm for the seller ....
      "MIANWALI" SHAHEEN TRADERS

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Neha ali For This Useful Post:

Munda 420 (02-14-2020)

15. #1208 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Brooding

Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      640 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,789 Times in 2,184 Posts

Crude oil market looking in mix trend and further yesterday fall in crude oil was very and if all more than 100 pips in just one hour and that was very dangerous and at the same time very luring to watch and I guess who had sell yesterday would have made some big bucks and now i think it will continue to fall down and it will be testing the 50.85 level and thus filling the gap before bouncing back up,so keep touch in with market and then you will get more earnings and you should be a well earner.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Luckytrader111 for this useful post.

bhai001 (02-13-2020), Munda 420 (02-14-2020)

17. #1209 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1063 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,057 Times in 3,466 Posts

Munda you are right and i agree with your analysis and further I am also expecting that next day market will make some correction and later it will again start making the bearish movement so I think we should wait for the opening and see if the market again rise above the 50.99 level or not.
      If it will not go up from that level then we should sell it further for the 50.10 level,current market is on 50.87 level and it should go for bullish trend.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai001 For This Useful Post:

Munda 420 (02-14-2020)

19. #1210 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      494 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,365 Times in 1,890 Posts

Hello my dear friend, now I want to give my analysis of gold, it seems that after seeing the gold, now this sell will go in the short term.And in that the number should be placed at open TP 1560.Because according to technical people, give the moon will remove from the side of the sell.
      Munda 420 Trading Journal

20. The following 11 users say Thank You to Munda 420 for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (02-14-2020), ASIMANOREEN (02-14-2020), DEEP Thinker 33 (02-14-2020), Heals (02-14-2020), Humor (02-14-2020), JoneAnderson (02-14-2020), Lucky boy (02-14-2020), Manoo1010 (02-14-2020), SikandarSunny (02-14-2020), Sunnyleone (02-14-2020), Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 121 of 167 ... 116 119 120 121 122 123 126 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 6