GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 174 of 174 ... 169 172 173 174
Results 1,731 to 1,738 of 1738

Thread: Munda 420 TraDINg JouRNAL

1. #1731 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    872 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,410 Times in 2,220 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings::

Good morning, all my fellow forumers, how is the state of trading this week. , in the past two weeks I have managed to get 100% more profit. Enjoy your happy weekend so I have planned a trip so now I am ready to trip I am go to museum for seeing antiques things.

AUD USD Chart Analysis:

Australian dollar pair is trying to return for The US dollar at the beginning of the day broke the 0.7820 level In the event that the price is able to breach the level of 0.7820, then the price will go to the upside, targeting the level of 0.7991 as a next target, and the price will try to break it, and if the price manages to breach the level of 0.7991, the price will continue to rise, targeting the level of 0.8140 as a main target. If the price is not able to breach the level of 0.7991, the price will return to moving towards the bearish corrective direction, and in the case of the price it was not able to breach the level of 0.7820, then the price is expected to go to the downside and the price will continue to decline until it targets the level of 0.7558 as a next target. , And the price will try to break it, and if the price manages to breach the level of 0.7558, the price will continue to fall, targeting the level of 0.7422 as a main target, and if the price is not able to breach the level of 0.7558, the price will go to the upward corrective direction, the expected price movement until the end of the day: bearish
    Unless the price can breach the 0.7820 level.

Name: IMG_20210320_070505.jpg Views: 171 Size: 59.3 KB

USD CHF Chart Analysis:

The dollar against the franc pair traded in a strong positive yesterday, to breach the 0.9256 level, where it approached 0.9318, but rebounded to the downside, indicating the continuation of the bearish trend dominating the intraday trades, supported by the negativity of the current stochastic indicator, which makes us expect to witness further decline in the upcoming sessions, Waiting for a break of 0.9256 to enhance the chances of heading towards 0.9180 as a first negative target on the other hand, it should be noted that breaching 0.9290 then 0.9318 will stop the expected decline and lead the price to turn higher. The expected trading range for today is between 0.9200 support and 0.9320 resistance.

Name: IMG_20210320_070323.jpg Views: 155 Size: 83.5 KB
    Munda 420 Trading Journal

2. #1732 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    872 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings::::

Good morning and enjoy your activities again in trading, friends of the MT5 Forum . For 2 days we have enjoyed the weekend so we should now be in great shape. Thank you for visiting my journal, hopefully the plans and strategies that have been prepared during the weekend break provide a profit percentage that exceeds all of our expectations.

Xauusd Chart Analysis:

Continue my trading activities on in metal instruments (XAUUSD) . I decided to take the Sell ​​Option as I said yesterday. In the meantime I have a total size of 0.04 lots to open short positions. At maximum, I will open 0.10 lots so there are 0.06 lots left that need to be opened when the XAUUSD price is still correcting up.

Name: 379387425.png Views: 140 Size: 71.7 KB

Because this Sell ​​Option is for short term / short term, I am observing the XAUUSD price movement on the 1 hour chart . Usually I rarely observe charts under 4 hours, because I prefer mid term and long term. But for metal trading instruments, I didn't dare to hold my position for too long and should close it as soon as possible. The influence of news is one of the factors why I don't dare to stay too long in metal (gold).

On the chart 1 hour seen the formation of a resistance level under the previous highest resistance level. In addition, the support level is formed lower than the previous one, meaning that the resistance level and support level simultaneously move lower than the previous level giving the possibility for the short term on the 1 hour chart to move down. Even though we see that the current price is above the EMA 50 or SMA 200.

I am quite sure that the resistance level and support level moving lower will make the price penetrate and pass the 50 EMA. Because on the 4-hour chart XAUUSD price movements are still moving consistently. below the 200 SMA. On the chart instead daily XAUUSD price movements are already below the 50 EMA and 200 SMA which have crossed each other. Even if there is still an increase, there may be bargain hunting from market players. It should also be noted that the high yield on US government bonds with a tenor of 10 years will suppress XAUUSD price movements. Either in the short term or medium term, so the price in the next few days will test the 1700 level or possibly lower.

USD CHF Chart Analysis:

Market analysis for USDCHF currency pairs with supply and demand analysis techniques on the hourly trading chart the market is still in the buyer's control. the potential for strengthening buying for the USDCHF currency pair will be clear if today the potential buy buyers clearly cut the upward direction at 0.9320. And in the Asian session if the plan is supported by the market I will initiate buying action for the USDCHF currency pair. And for the profit limit I set it at 0.9350 for the loss limit I set at 0.9300, with support for buy direction candlesticks what is clear is that the trade plan is expected to be in accordance with the trade plan.

Name: IMG_20210322_075811.jpg Views: 138 Size: 343.6 KB

And today I am also waiting for input from friends of the forum to provide input on market analysis related to these currency pairs. Because analytical input from friends of the forum can be used as a support to strengthen the market analysis that I have planned. And with the trading plan, it is hoped that today you can get benefits better amen.

3. #1733 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    872 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings:

Greetings and good morning to all of my dearest forum members and visitors from different places from the world. Hopefully, everyone is fine and enjoying your profit now. Yesterday most of my analysis went perfect. Although no trade hasn't tested the TP level, all are running with handsome profit now. I placed my TP so high, it will take some time but definitely, it will test my TP soon. So, hold your trade till TP hits. Some of my forum mates are enjoying handsome profit due to following my trading journal. It's great news for me. They have given thanks for my contribution here. It's a pleasure to be a part of your mates. The MT5 forum helps me to find some good friends. Now recently some mates are counting me as their opponent. I don't know why they always quarrel with others for their own mistakes. I told it many times that I have no relationship with the admin panel. I am a normal user like you. In the dark age, I fight a lot for removing the heaven of spammers. It works now and the forum looks very clear now. I helped almost everyone in this forum who comes to me for taking advice. It's a good sign that people are enjoying smart bonuses now by following my advice. All most everyone received a smart one last week. They are sharing their happiness with me. I never take any advantage of their help. It's free to work and I love to see that everyone is enjoying profit here. If still, you have any problem with me then I would like to suggest you contact a psychological doctor for treatment. Because you are sick.

USD Index Forecast:

There was a lot of drama has seen from the USD Index after opening the market by the last night although after opening the market, we have seen a bullish gap from the USD Index which has affected on the other USD based pair. After a sudden gain towards the bullish side, the price has tested some lower price at the 91.68 price mark and as I am writing here, the price of the USD Index is trading around the 91.80 price mark and during this overnight trading, traders are expecting the USD Index price around the 92.00 price mark.

Name: IMG_20210324_134428.jpg Views: 113 Size: 125.7 KB

I feel that it's a perfect entry and that's why I opened this trade before my withdraw received. I won't be surprised if the finance department refunds my withdrawal request. Although many of my forum mates usually do the same. They usually got paid although they have running trades. Mainly that's why I opened this trade. I placed my sell entry at 1.1933 level. I have a strong faith that the EURUSD pair will gonna test the 61.8 Fibonacci retracements by this week. Because today there has two high-impact news on the USD index. And the day after tomorrow there has an FOMC statement on the USD index. Recently, most of the high-impact news works perfectly for the USD index. That's why I think it will follow the same trend for that high-impact news also. So, wait for the potential selling opportunity in EURUSD right now. Set your TP at the 1.1750 level and set your SL at the 1.2050 level. Try to use calculated lot size so that you can use recovery trade if somehow the market moves upwards direction during the high-impact news today. You should have a recovery plan.

Name: IMG_20210324_134734.jpg Views: 113 Size: 114.2 KB

4. 16 users say Thank You to Munda 420 for this useful post.

bhai001 (24-03-2021), Darshan Ali (24-03-2021), Eva4ever (24-03-2021), fadilah (24-03-2021), Fighterss (24-03-2021), Fxtechno (24-03-2021), Guestteam (24-03-2021), Husnain41ff (24-03-2021), Interlock (24-03-2021), JoneAnderson (24-03-2021), Killer089 (24-03-2021), Scared329 (24-03-2021), ShantiMan (24-03-2021), SweetRose (24-03-2021), TuneForex (24-03-2021), Xx Foreyy (24-03-2021)

5. #1734 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    872 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings:

Greetings and good morning to all of my dearest forum members and visitors from different places in the world. Hopefully, everyone is fine and enjoying your trading success.This is really wonderful that my analysis is working perfectly in the Forex market in recent days. It doesn't mean that I become a successful Forex trader.

USD Index:

The USD index looks clearly bullish right now. Today there has high-impact news on the USD currency which will lead the USD index to test the 92.50 level. The USD index looks positive today. It's a good sign for the USD buyers. Today it may try to test the 92.50 level during this high-impact news. Federal chairman Mr. Powell will speak today. It may create extra pressure on the USD index. I am expecting a heavy bullish pressure on the USD index and today's market momentum also indicates the same trend. So, wait for the potential buy entry in the USD index. Set your TP at the 92.50 level and set your SL at the 91.60 level.

Gold Chart Analysis:

Gold started with a heavy bearish trend as per my previous day's analysis. It went to test the 1732 level by that weave. Then I think it found that I am in the trade now. Then it bounced back to test the 1742 level again. Looks like the market doesn't like to give me profit. I bet that if I close this trade right now then within few hours gold will reach the 1720 level for sure. But I won't do it because I have nothing to lose now. $56 capital is nothing to me where I feel nothing after losing the capital. It's a gift from the MT5 forum and InstaForex. However, the past is past. It's time to move forward. Today the USD index starts with positive momentum. It's a good sign for my trading. Gold also moved downwards direction as per my expectation but it didn't reach my entry zone yet. I know it will fall down soon to test the 1680 level. So, wait for the potential sell entry in gold right now. Set your TP at the 1720 level for today and set your SL at the 1766 level. Be careful about using lot size in gold because you know gold trading is always risky.

Name: IMG_20210325_064200.jpg Views: 99 Size: 98.0 KB

Ethereum Chart Analysis:

Ethereum also following the same trend as Bitcoin. When Bitcoin goes down it also goes down. Among all cryptocurrency mining companies are eagerly waiting for the investor to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum only. Both are virtual coins and they have no physical presence. Mainly that's why many countries banned this cryptocurrency to save money. Because if the government allows trading on Bitcoin then people will get encouraged to invest their money in Bitcoin and they can able to charge the government if anything goes wrong. Mainly that's why the government won't like to take any risk by giving this approval. Recently Tesla car company allows paying through Bitcoin which helps Bitcoin to jump crazily. Maybe soon any other company will allow Ethereum for payment. Then the Ethereum will start flying upwards as like Bitcoin. Wait for a potential buying opportunity in Ethereum right now. Set your TP at the 1700 level and set your SL at the 1790 level.

Name: IMG_20210325_064552.jpg Views: 92 Size: 145.8 KB

6. #1735 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    872 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings:

Good afternoon friends, how are you today? We wish you good news, good health and always success! I do not forget to thank all the friends who have given their views in my journal, which of course will be very useful and beneficial for me and all of us.

USD Index:

The USD index looks very strong now and reached the highest level for the last two months. It went to test the 92.65 level. Itís a sign that day by day the USD index is becoming stronger. Check my previous post where I analyzed the same and told you that the USD index wonít move downward direction from the next. It will try to recover its position to test the 100.0 level by the next month. So, wait for the potential buying opportunity in the USD index right now. Set your TP at the 62.80 level and set your SL at the 62.10 level.

GBP USD Chart Analysis:

GBP USD yesterday moving down quite deeply, so that I was able to slightly pass the decline in the last day, but what I saw yesterday's decline was stuck at the support / price 1.36681, then then it moved up and formed a candle with a long tail with a long body, which we usually call the PIN candle BAR was written, so that GBP USD last night moved up to the price range of 1.37443.
    And for today, since the beginning of today's opening, GBP USD looks like it has been moving upwards, so that it looks like it has been able to pass the four-hour midle bolinger band (h4), and it seems that at this time there is a close candle above it. So, for this morning, I predict that there is a possibility that GBP USD will continue to rise again towards resistance in the price range 1.37901 - 1.382xx. However, we are still careful, because I think the current increase is only a correction, and there is a possibility that the price of 1.379xx / 1.382xx GBP USD will fall back down again.

Name: Screenshot_2021-03-26-10-15-15-36.jpg Views: 84 Size: 415.3 KB

Gold Chart Analysis:

GOLD , yesterday saw the ups and downs which were very aggressive at this very fair, which of course if there is an open buy and sell it will be very profitable, because the range that is passed is very wide.
    And this morning, gold has moved down again towards the support / price decline yesterday evening, and currently the price is at the support / ma 100 four-hour time frame (h4) price range 1722.xx, and you can see a close candle above it. , so I predict that currently gold will move up again towards the price range 1731.xx - 1734.xx, because if you look at the daily time frame today, a candle closes above the midle bolinger band, thus strengthening gold. today I think it is quite dominant.
    Attached Images  

7. 17 users say Thank You to Munda 420 for this useful post.

amiron56 (26-03-2021), Brayde (26-03-2021), Emma Samantha (26-03-2021), Eva4ever (26-03-2021), fadilah (26-03-2021), global20 (26-03-2021), Guestteam (26-03-2021), Husnain41ff (26-03-2021), Interlock (26-03-2021), PhilipOscar (26-03-2021), Pushinty (26-03-2021), Rehman41f (26-03-2021), ringgit_maker (27-03-2021), Scared329 (26-03-2021), sufiasharmin (26-03-2021), Tacaz (26-03-2021), Xx Foreyy (27-03-2021)

8. #1736 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    872 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings:

Good morning and all forum friends.
    For Sundays while on holiday, I will again update this simple trading journal.

On Monday, one of the news that becomes the main focus of the movement is medium impact news on the USD, namely CB Consumer Confidence, which of course will have a relatively large impact on the movement of each pair that is correlated with USD, including Gold. CB Consumer Confidence is one of the economic data that can measure the level of consumer confidence in economic activity. Is an indicator that can estimate consumer spending in which economic activity plays a major role. A higher reading could imply a higher level of US consumer optimism.

Name: usa-254824_1280.jpg Views: 75 Size: 452.0 KB

Bonus update:

But before going into the discussion of analysis, I will discuss the post last night, which just landed around 12 at night. Where received a bonus of $ 68 from 20 post approvals, which means 1 post approve is estimated to be valued at around $ 3 an. And I see friends who post ordinary without claiming the hasile are even bigger.

Name: IMG_20210328_073248.jpg Views: 60 Size: 45.5 KB

USDCHF Chart Analysis:

For the USDCHF pair there is a potential downtrend of up to 249 pips until the Fibonacci reversal area coincides with MA 200. Fibonacci is drawn from two fractals in the resistance area. Actually, the price is not yet valid for sell execution because it hasn't crossed the sell area at the Fibo point -110. We can place a sell stop at -110 fibo with a target of MA 200 or the fibo reversal area below fibo -423.6. Meanwhile, for the buy limit area, we can install it in the reversal area up to fibo -423.6 with the SBR target area of ​​0.924541. The potential profit from opening short positions is 220 pips and open buy limit positions are 110 pips.

Name: screenshot.712.jpg Views: 64 Size: 235.7 KB

EURUSD Chart Analysis:

Meanwhile in the EURUSD pair a bullish potential is also seen on the H4 time frame. The bullish potential of the current price is around 200 pips up from the current price. For the best buy area, we can set it in the 110 fibo buy area as long as the price hasn't broken the 110 fibo level, we don't open a buy position. We also have to be able to wait for further confirmation such as the appearance of a bullish pinbar after the breakout level of 110 fibo in the buy area. For the sell area itself, of course there is fibo 423.6 to the reversal area with take profit, which can be installed in the RBS area, level 261.8. The potential profit from an open buy position is around 185 pips and an open pending sell limit is around 112 pips.

Name: screenshot.711.jpg Views: 64 Size: 226.8 KB

GBPUSD chart analysis:

If we pull Fibonacci in the H4 GBPUSD support time frame area between the up fractals and the closest down fractals, a potential movement of the GBPUSD pair will be found to the reversal area above the Fibonacci 423.6 around 205 pips. Some alternative open positions that we can do are install some buy limits in the fibo 110 to 161.8 area and sell limits in the fibo 423.6 area to the reversal area. For take profit buy limit, we can put it in the reversal area while we can place the sell limit in the fibo 261.8 area which will have the opportunity to become the Resistance Became Support (RBS) area if GBPUSD goes up to the reversal area.

Name: screenshot.710.jpg Views: 61 Size: 247.0 KB

9. 17 users say Thank You to Munda 420 for this useful post.

Ambar Hassan (28-03-2021), fareedkhan (28-03-2021), Fighterss (28-03-2021), Guestteam (28-03-2021), Interlock (28-03-2021), ISI Joker (28-03-2021), Jaxson (28-03-2021), JoneAnderson (28-03-2021), Killer089 (28-03-2021), Leofric (28-03-2021), loaded-prof (28-03-2021), PhilipOscar (28-03-2021), Ranger (28-03-2021), Scared329 (28-03-2021), ShantiMan (28-03-2021), Tacaz (28-03-2021), Xx Foreyy (28-03-2021)

10. #1737 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    872 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings:

Good evening friends, congratulations on trading again at the beginning of this week, hopefully the trading that we did at the beginning of this week, will be given smooth and successful trading.

GBP USD Chart Analysis:

At the moment I am looking at GBP USDhas been moving down since the early market opening this morning, and on the decline it looks like it has been able to pass or break the one hour midle bolinger band (h1), and for when the price is below the one hour midle bolinger band (h1), then I predict that, today gbp usd is likely to move down towards the price range 1.376xx - 1.375xx (ma 50) one hour (h1), and if the price is able to break below the price of 1.375xx then the price will fall again to the price range 1.373xx (four hour midle bolinger band), and if the price breaks below 1.373xx (four hour midle bolinger band), then the price may drop to the 1.370xx - 1.366xx price range. But if the price bounces off the price of 1.373xx (four-hour midle bolinger band), then the gbp usd price will probably move up again.
    And for current trading, focus on cells first until the European session arrives, with the closest target in the range of 1.373xx (four-hour midle bolinger band).

Name: IMG_20210329_200918.jpg Views: 47 Size: 170.4 KB

Gold Chart Analysis:

Furthermore, for GOLD , since the opening of the market gold seems to be moving down, and currently it looks like it has crossed the midle of the four-hour bolinger band (h4) at the price range of 1727.xx, thus it is likely that gold will continue to decline to ma 100 in the range of 1723.xx - 1720.xx , and if it is still able to break the price at 1720.xx, the possibility will continue to the price range 1714.xx. However, we are still careful because if there is a re-check at one of these prices, the price will probably move up again. Therefore, be careful and always maintain security, and always use measurable money management so that our capital is safe and secure.From here, you can still see the price movement on the h4 time frame, the movement of Gold only forms an upward CP pattern and this time you can see that it will continue with bearish CP. For CP or zigzag patterns like this it's a bit complicated, we don't even know which area to enter and where to install the SL too. it's hard to mark some S&D areas for H1 TF down. even if on H4 I am just waiting if the price movement decreases at least it can reach the supply area at point 1707.xx so here if only price movements have penetrated that area then later the movement of Gold will continue to decline even further.

Name: IMG_20210329_201106.jpg Views: 43 Size: 118.9 KB

11. 11 users say Thank You to Munda 420 for this useful post.

bhai001 (29-03-2021), Brayde (29-03-2021), Emma Samantha (29-03-2021), Fighterss (29-03-2021), Forex Prediction (29-03-2021), Guestteam (29-03-2021), Interlock (29-03-2021), JoneAnderson (29-03-2021), Leofric (29-03-2021), rezwanfx (29-03-2021), RightMan1 (29-03-2021)

12. #1738 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    872 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings:

Hello, all my friends, have a good activity again, how are you today, hopefully you are in good health and in yesterday's trading session you managed to get the maximum profit from the opportunities that existed yesterday. Thank you all my friends who have stopped by to enliven this journal, the analysis and views are very useful for additional reference to my trading and interesting discussion material for all of us.

USD Index:

The USD index looks very strong now and reached the highest level for the last two months. It went to test the 92.65 level. Itís a sign that day by day the USD index is becoming stronger. Check my previous post where I analyzed the same and told you that the USD index wonít move downward direction from the next. It will try to recover its position to test the 100.0 level by the next month. So, wait for the potential buying opportunity in the USD index right now. Set your TP at the 62.80 level and set your SL at the 62.10 level.

Gold Chart Analysis:

I thought that the US dollar would weaken. In fact, the night was getting stronger. I will go back to analyzing gold this Tuesday. yesterday the decline in gold was extraordinary. after successfully breaking the candle tail in the frame H1 gold, it immediately plunged very deeply. it turns out that gold is eyeing on demand at a price of 1678.87. Since now it has arrived in the area of ​​demand, I predict that gold will rise again after this. as long as the area has not been broken down, the first open position I choose is to buy. however, if an open position is penetrated I will automatically change it to buy. I hope that today the US Treasury bonds can go down quickly so that gold can be fast. the thing is, If the American bonds are still high for gold to go up it will be very difficult because the movements between bonds and gold are opposites. My estimate after this that gold will go up is very high because it is seen from my tcoahtic that it is already over sold.

Name: 32a.png Views: 61 Size: 43.1 KB

GBPUSD Chart Analysis:

In yesterday's trading session GBPUSD was closed with a daily range reaching around 80 pips, including a small one for GBPUSD which can usually be above 100 pips when conditions are very volatile. It is possible that in the next few days there will be many holiday agendas due to long holidays. The highest price of GBPUSD in yesterday's trading session was 1.3783 and the lowest price was 1.3705. GBPUSD seems to be moving quite fluctuating in the American session where there was a decline even though currently the price seems to be correcting again. Today's GBPUSD movement looks corrected up and has the potential to rise First to 1.3769 Before moving down again,Area 1.3769 has the middle Bollinger timeframe H4 and Ema 55 timeframe daily so it has the potential to reject in that area. I estimate that GBPUSD is still in a bearish trend and has the potential to continue its decline to 1.3670. so for today's trade is still refocused on selling this GBPUSD.

Name: IMG_20210331_075910.jpg Views: 28 Size: 75.8 KB

13. 18 users say Thank You to Munda 420 for this useful post.

Amazar (31-03-2021), amiron56 (31-03-2021), BlackDollar (31-03-2021), Ch subhan (31-03-2021), Darshan Ali (31-03-2021), EnKubo 8x5 (31-03-2021), fadilah (31-03-2021), fareedkhan (31-03-2021), Fighterss (31-03-2021), ForexRider (31-03-2021), fozia143 (31-03-2021), Guestteam (31-03-2021), Interlock (31-03-2021), Killer089 (31-03-2021), Killer420 (31-03-2021), Munnabhai (31-03-2021), PhilipOscar (31-03-2021), Tacaz (31-03-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 174 of 174 ... 169 172 173 174

Subscribed to this Thread : 7