• Reply to thread
    Page 103 of 103 ... 98 101 102 103
    Results 1,021 to 1,024 of 1024

Thread: BHai001 Trading Journal

1. #1021 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ijaz804 is a jewel in the rough ijaz804 is a jewel in the rough ijaz804 is a jewel in the rough ijaz804's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bhai001     
      Hello friends today bonus not updated and further Nzd/Usd is looking bullish and a buy trade is better for us and we must try to open buy trade and looks like it will continue to make the bullish movement today but you should be careful if you are looking for the long opportunities on this pair,
      because the market is looks like approaching the resistance levels soon and maybe from these resistance levels market can reverse and start making the bearish movement,so keep analysis the market and then open a trade on the right time.
      GOOD evening friends how are you I hope you are enjoying at MT forum and getting good profit from here dear friend I see your analysis about Nzd USD currency pair that's good wish you best of luck in your trade and dear friends bouns may be added in our account on Monday

2. #1022 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

UR Malhi is a jewel in the rough UR Malhi is a jewel in the rough UR Malhi is a jewel in the rough UR Malhi is a jewel in the rough UR Malhi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friends today bonus not updated and further Nzd/Usd is looking bullish and a buy trade is better for us and we must try to open buy trade and looks like it will continue to make the bullish movement today but you should be careful if you are looking for the long opportunities on this pair,
      because the market is looks like approaching the resistance levels soon and maybe from these resistance levels market can reverse and start making the bearish movement,so keep analysis the market and then open a trade on the right time.
      The NZDUSD pair tested 0.6625 level and kept its stability above it, accompanied by stochastic gaining the positive momentum, to support the chances of resuming the expected bullish trend for the upcoming period, which targets 0.6755 level as a next main station.

3. #1023 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Sad

Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,404 Times in 1,439 Posts

I hope you are fine and have shared your knowledge about the New Zealand Dollar with us. For the last 10 days, New Zealand was above target with 0.6660 The fall from Bihar Buxar falls above and falls towards the bottom of the foot and its current level is 0.6606. New Zealand Dollar has a lower support level of 0.6580 But according to me, New Zealand will not give the chance that the mosque will fall from the dollar and will try to move upwards and try to go to its support level 0.6627 And there will be a chance to buy one again
      Akram6550 Trading journalhttps://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?213597-Akram6550-journel&p=13969140&viewfull

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Akram6550 For This Useful Post:

Rana720 (Today)

5. #1024 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,761 Times in 714 Posts

NZDUSD weeks: “Our previous rhetoric (06 Jan, spot at 0.6655) was that “NZD has found a short-term top and the current pull-back could test 0.6590”. Overnight, NZD touched as low as 0.6586. However, the subsequently strong recovery back above 0.6600 indicated a “rejection” of the key level. What is means is that while the next direction is still for a lower NZD, in the coming sessions NZD may first consolidate in a small range above 0.6600 first. Rallies are likely to be limited to 0.6650 while supports are at 0.6600 and 0.6590.”

Reply to thread
    Page 103 of 103 ... 98 101 102 103