GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 194 of 194 ... 189 192 193 194
Results 1,931 to 1,936 of 1936

Thread: Ahsanlovely Trading Journal

1. #1931 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1576 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,134 Times in 3,095 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greeting and morring to my dear friends and my dear friends I miss you all will be well and remember your health too So guys i want to tell you that Xauusd and I told you about Silver and Karan metal Has shared his experience with If you like this experience and knowledge of my people, then open the trade But I have a good experience of gold my dear friends So my dear friends, you guys should never hurry in trading Because the person who does Jan is the one who suffers more.

Name: images.jpg Views: 144 Size: 34.1 KB

I am back updating Xauusd after the last few days I didn't update again because there was a busy life that drained my time in forums. Like in the previous analysis, where my estimate is that Xauusd has finished falling, but I don't think it's going to go up yet and now if you use this channel it looks like Xauusd is at the end of the wave and this is a good signal to hold long-term buy Xauusd. Here is my marking for Xauusd, friends, maybe friends, there is a better Xauusd analysis with various approaches or maybe with fundamental data or the like so that it can be a reference for me This Xauusd is from TF H4 to Tf M15. At the time frame H4 Xauusd is at the end of the 4 daily wave which is indeed quite complicated to form this corrective wave pattern to form the Xauusd pattern in the main Silver pattern so that it becomes more complicated and price movements become sideways on large time frames. If you look at H1, the movement of Xauusd, after calculating the wave, looks perfect, it will go up again and that is also reflected on M15 where the price will rise to form an impulsive wave pattern and indeed if you use ferret fibo data there is no buyer door on H4 while in H1 it has been formed and I hope this H1 door is able to open buyers' doors on H4

Name: Screenshot_20210304-190506.png Views: 144 Size: 65.9 KB

The movement of Usdx yesterday was only up and down, but it was also seen that the price had risen to resistance 2 after that the price only fluctuated from the session to the American session .. - and it looks like this morning for Usdx it looks like it will weaken again because it looks like the price has dropped quite far, around 20 pips .. and the price will soon reach support 1 .. - If you look at the opening of this Thursday, this Usdx is under its pivot, so that there is a big chance that it will go down . and you can see that MA200 is still above its price, which is also a support ... - For my setup, if the price breaks down S1, it is possible that the price will continue to fall further down to S2 so that we can take the momentum when the price has broken down Usdx yesterday rose so high and even higher than yesterday's price, but at the close of the H1 candle it formed a long shadow and finally there was a rejection candle, and it fell back 30 pips, and now it is back sideways so it is not suitable for swing trade methods

Name: Screenshot_20210304-190347.png Views: 145 Size: 71.9 KB

if we observe daily candles, the GBPJPY market has the opportunity to go down, so it's better to just focus on open selling today with a target around the , but before that the market will go up a little first so be patient to open its position, or if you are sure you can immediately open sell Just keep money management as tight as possible, but what is clear is that the market today tends to go down and even if it goes up the least then it immediately goes down. a glimpse of today's analysis and I am waiting for the input today's mandate .. if discussing GBPJPY is very cool, Kaka, because many have the assumption that GBPJPY will continue to rise .. but I have already sold akka because it's also Thursday, sis. The problem is that on Thursdays you usually follow Welly trends

Name: Screenshot_20210304-190906.png Views: 141 Size: 67.8 KB

This Silver is still up, seen from the time frame monetary, it is also bullish, so the downturn cannot go deeper and rise immediately, therefore it is time to focus on open buy again and the initial target is at , after that it will correct down and the future will go up. even higher, just adjust the money management and be aware if the market goes down first, because it can be delayed to rise. a glimpse of today's analysis and I am waiting for the input.With the dance of yesterday's bearish movement, the Silver daily market candel looks bearish so that open sell can be focused on the , even if it goes up at least and immediately goes down, and in this session sometimes it is also a sideway so always keep money management to open sell, after the target We can reach it later on, we will be eyeing an open buy because in the future it can go up high, only for the time being there is still a chance to go down first. a glimpse of the analysis and hopefully we can harvest again today
    Name: Screenshot_20210304-191032.png Views: 141 Size: 69.4 KB
    AHSANLOVELY TREADING JOURNAL

Rejected

2. #1932 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1576 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    GREETING and morning my dear friends I wish you all well and your health will be fine So guys i hope to come roam today Why the day's day and time bonus comes So we need that if we want to get a good bonus, then anytime we need Do not make hasty postings and post quality ones. If we post quality, then we will also get a good bonus and we will be able to make a good profit from that one. So guys if I tell about myself, I am not getting bonus for two weeks Still I am working hard in it, I hope that I will definitely get a bonus

GOLD
    Once upon a time, trading gold was difficult: you had to buy and sell the metal itself. Then came futures and options, allowing traders to take positions without actually ending up with a safe full of bars, coins or jewelry. Gold exchange-traded funds made it easier still; trading gold was much like trading a stock.Today, trading gold is almost no different from trading foreign exchange.If a retail investor uses a spread-betting platform it is simply a matter of buying or selling depending on whether you think that the gold price is likely to rise or fall.For some people, trading gold is attractive simply because the underlying asset is physical rather than a number in a bank account. There are a variety of strategies for trading gold ranging from studying the fundamental factors affecting supply and demand, studying current positioning of gold traders, to technical analysis and studying the

Name: Screenshot_20210305-205456.png Views: 133 Size: 69.8 KB

CROUD OIL
    oil prices are determined by the forces of supply and demand, according to the model of price determination in microeconomics. Supply is controlled by the production rate of the raw material while demand is highly dependent on global macroeconomic conditions.However, oil markets themselves are not typically composed, as they once were, of individuals who need to buy or sell the raw material to make their refineries or factories turn a profit. In fact, the majority of people involved in the market are speculators and traders who are betting on price moves, and hedgers already active in the oil market who are limiting exposure risk. As a result, oil prices are frequently heavily influenced by those traders’ perceptions of the future supply and demand of oil. This is not unusual in modern financial markets: consider how a company’s stock might start falling even on the same day that it posts impressive results.

Name: Screenshot_20210305-205738.png Views: 130 Size: 69.0 KB

FBPAUD
    the movement of the gbpaud instrument currently looks like it is still possible to continue to be pressured by seller pressure. It seems that the price itself has been confirmed to go down, maybe it will create a new support area because it seems that last night also experienced a significant movement. has a big enough potential to make a bearish engulfing candlestick pattern so open short positions are currently still one of the open positions that can generate profit, but of course I hope all of you must prioritize each other's analysis and don't forget to keep using good management training. perfect now the movement that occurred in the gbpaud pair this morning still tends to be sediways, where the price direction is uncertain between continue the bullish trend or reject bearish instead.
    Now the movement of the entire gbpaud pair seems to be strong bearish if today's price is able to penetrate the daily support area where there are two tands with shadow sellers and strong enough seller pressure in close daily and the movement looks like it will continue

Name: Screenshot_20210305-210011.png Views: 126 Size: 64.5 KB

EURJPY
    the EURJPY currency pair which currently has quite a significant movement with The daily range is quite wide on today's opportunity, it seems that for the instrument it is very possible for us to take an open buy position where it seems that the current market position is again controlled by buyer pressure so it is possible that by taking advantage of the open buy position today we can achieve maximum profit,where if we pay attention to the fact that the market position in theEURJPY currency pair has currently created a support area so it is likely to move up again until the highest resistance area so for my trading scenario today I focus more on making trading planning by opening a buy position, hopefully Of course, later we can get maximum results in this forex trading and of course don't forget to keep using management planning so that it can't be maximized because of course for stop loss and take profit itself indirectly and without us knowing it is very important to be able to support the success of a trader because in my opinion, no matter how good our analysis is, without good management planning, the results will also be chaotic.
    Attached Images  

3. #1933 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1576 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greeting and morning my dear friends So my dear friends, I want to tell you that today the market has gone and So we need that we do our posting well this day And don't hurry us up You are my dear friends today, Sub market sub close So I will tell you, when its market opens its market, how will it move and which trai can it also touch?

Gold
    My dear friends, I want to tell you about gold that many people have fallen gold And Gold is very much like Sim So that's why I think gold will do on behalf of his brother Now let me tell you among my friends, what private loan is its market Waist of friends is the rage on 1699Now I do not think you will do more movement on behalf of my brother and can touch late 1750, so if the public market is open then we should make it brother. Tommy, I would have liked you to have it administered to me and you too Reliance will open

Name: Screenshot_20210306-215727.png Views: 111 Size: 75.7 KB

GBPUSD
    So the second India dropped about GBPUSD So my dear friends too, there is a great need So its market has taken too much sell Right now I think that will not work so we should But today its market is the rage And tomorrow its market will be there. Waist employment 1.3837 But now I think that now the market cell of the country will fall and it will move a lot more on the silky side Open Your Trade Like GBPUSD Mail Soon Its Market Open! If you like my end live now, my dear friends, then you

Name: Screenshot_20210306-215859.png Views: 105 Size: 67.3 KB

Silver
    If you talk about silver, I have lost too much cell Gold and silver Understand that when a partner is involved with gold, then life is also associated with it. So we need that we also open the train on behalf of brother so that Silver Gold will also go and if so But we should never hurry One should take care of himself only after seeing a good opportunity, only then will the profit be made. Silver is very dangerous, so we should not have so much Note If you love then our phone will turn on

Name: Screenshot_20210306-220034.png Views: 104 Size: 72.1 KB

4. #1934 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1576 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greeting and Morning my dear friends, I wish that your health will be fine So friends the police has been more than about 1 feet that no one has received the bonus So I hope that soon we will get a bonus We should keep working hard, as long as we work hard we will definitely get bonus

GBPUSD ANALYSIS
    Concerning my examination today in the GBPUSD pair, I will trust that this pair will emerge from the sideway territory, on the off chance that you take a gander at the h1 graph this pair yesterday moved barely in the reach 1.3864 and 1.3797. My exchanging plan today is to purchase if GBPUSD passes the cost of 1.3864 legitimately, and the other way around to sell if the GBPUSD can go down and break the cost of 1.3797. Be that as it may, in the event that you take a gander at the day by day diagram, I'm in reality more centered around searching for short positions, since, supposing that we take a gander at the graph there is as of now a solid bearish light with a long tail pointing descending, yet I would be advised to stand by like my arrangement above. Discussing rewards, it seems like before there is assurance, companions, we are simply tolerant, ideally it will land when possible.forgotten the thing, remember it so your eyes are getting more delightful while nibbling on bubbled cassava, yesterday was exhausting that GBPUSD value developments resembled that however despite the fact that the sideway is additionally very acceptable pips The outcome is up to 60 pips for scalpingan value development designs, which the previous developments were truly all over, truly useful for intraday scalpingan, it's likewise enough to get 50 pips for the benefit target, since the present value position is still underneath the EMA 50, my forecast GU actually keeps on falling , at times it is important to hang tight for a moving example so the advantages can be amplified. OK, keep exchanging, ideally you can get a great deal of it and

Name: Screenshot_20210309-073914.png Views: 87 Size: 61.6 KB

GOLD ANALYSIS
    furthermore, Gold is a remarkable pair in the event that we have considered it a ton, getting benefit is simple in light of the fact that the work is extremely high, yet we are frequently enticed to utilize huge parcels since it means to get a major proift quicker and in the end our exchanges regularly get misfortune or sl on the grounds that as far as strength as far as capital it isn't as per the capital we use, it is better for exchanges to utilize the littlest part and apply the Marty framework, while my investigation of Gold today will in any case take BUY sections while the objective time is little. the development of Gold will frequently feel more huge when entering the london meeting hours, in the event that the clock is 14.00, at that hour we will be better at examining it contrasted with the asian meeting, and far superior when entering the usa meeting then the value development will be it is simpler to investigate in light of the fact that for both Gold the equivalent has solid force in the Gold meeting, the principle money that is constantly executed will be more ideal in the event that it is as of now in the usa meeting, while the examination will in any case take passage purchase and sell until with a foreordained objective and for this Tuesday I took the landmark section in the London meeting this evening or at the Gold meeting around evening time

Name: Screenshot_20210309-074139.png Views: 83 Size: 76.1 KB

EURUSD ANALYSIS
    on the earlier day, the eur usd market examination had seen the decrease and was as per the investigation of the earlier day where the cost would encounter a bearish development on the grounds that from tf h 1 on tuesday night has demonstrated that they can't get out the earlier day and to Today's examination, we will take the information from the earlier day and the examination today, I will in any case purchase passage with a plan like the followingand available development today there is by all accounts an indication of going up previously prompting the highest point of the cande and simply following it, however in this present morning's meeting I actually take present moment around 5 to 10 pips as an action in the first part of the day actually go up. at the point when I examined utilizing MA 20 and Ma 50 now the candle position is as yet over the line, this is an indication that the Eurusd pattern is as yet going up. in any case, with the arrangement of a night star design on theimeframe h4 it additionally has the potential for Eurusd to go down. I intend to sell in light of the fact that as I would like to think, with a high increment the possibility of the decay will be more prominent.

Name: Screenshot_20210309-074438.png Views: 82 Size: 69.0 KB

#CL ANALYSIS
    For the time being, we see it appears to be that the cost is in a condition that we can't figure out which course the real development will be or we are as yet used to say in a solidification position and hanging tight for a pattern that is sufficiently able to push costs up or down, yet when seen once and for all in the Asian meeting The cost is still beneath the MA50 and furthermore underneath the rotate point line at the on the grounds that the pattern is really in a bearish condition, vender pressure isn't actually solid, yet you should be cautious today in light of the fact that the inclination after the value moves sideways there will be development. solid that will occur despite the fact that perhaps we are as yet hanging tight for the #CL meeting as the value trigger breaks the help or opposition on the #CL market development on monday from the asia meeting europa meeting and furthermore as needs be there was an unsuitable development at all and the market appeared to be antagonistic just to deliver sidway developments possibly today will move the equivalent or will even be the wild response to the market in Tuesday
    Name: Screenshot_20210309-074309.png Views: 81 Size: 68.5 KB

5. #1935 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1576 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Gbpusd analysis
    Simply assessing the previous exchange yesterday, where GBPUSD encountered a huge cost increment arriving at 120 pips from the previous low, in light of Oma Ally's BBMA procedure before an exceptionally critical increment began with CSAK purchase which set off costs to proceed to reinforce and my examination yesterday flopped hopelessly in light of the fact that foreseeing the cost will fall in light of the fact that the cost is beneath the EMA 50, incidentally, the expansion is extremely high. My expectation for GBPUSD today will proceed with its bullish pattern to the value level of 1.3898 with the explanation that the value position is over the 50 EMA and the center bollinger bands.for GBP USD examination Today I actually gauge the cost will attempt to go up yet it would appear that it will decrease first in light of the fact that there is for sure an interest candle coming in or a vender flame so the value today will attempt to go down first around the 1.3840 cost as I would see it very great regarding RR.

Name: Screenshot_20210310-070244.png Views: 79 Size: 69.5 KB

Gbpcad analysis
    As yet proceeding with the previous examination on the GBPCAD pair. After the day by day Demand zone is contacted with the territory , this is the ideal opportunity at the cost to side away as an early sign before there is a continuation or even a value inversion .. The Bearish stage has additionally nearly been satisfied on the off chance that we take a gander at it from the MA perspective. Strangely, today the cost will go to the day by day MA If we take a gander at the graph on the Daily Time Frame, there are little supplies that are shaped on the H1 TF as a new zone which eventually will be moved by the cost. For this situation I will be hanging tight at an arising bullish cost response to enter market, focusing on the value levels GBPCAD with the help of the William's Percent Range pointer which has shown oversold

Name: Screenshot_20210310-070453.png Views: 91 Size: 65.2 KB
    :
    Silver analysis
    alright, OK, we should go to the conversation, specifically the subject of Silver which makes my head jumpy, purchase down, sell up, it's horrible, my principle e exchange this week Yesterday it went up very high too no doubt right around +100 pips, I didn't tally, I was at that point upset, for what reason did it go up ?? Despite the fact that my expectation is that this money will go down first to , however the market will be !! wkwkwk for the glass mi examination itself of the Silver cash pair, all things considered, the development will in any case can possibly make a bearish overwhelming example once more, indeed, thus yesterday it was only an adjustment ... Uncle's own examination of the Silver cash pair what does this resemble in itself ?? If it's not too much trouble, help a noob dealer like me so he can likewise appreciate the pleasantness of sugar, eh benefit implies that first, I need to keep tasting glass noodles again development of the current Silver pair, it appears to be that it is bound to address down yesterday encountering an overwhelmed development Due to solid purchaser pressure, today is conceivable that we can search for purchase signal focuses in the Silver money pair.

Name: Screenshot_20210310-070622.png Views: 74 Size: 82.5 KB

Usdx analysis
    for the development of The Usdx pair as of now in reality actually can possibly keep making bearish immersing candle designs so it is feasible for this Usdx pair to drop down one week from now so open short positions are as yet one of the suggested vacant situations at all Maybe my objective . Ideally on we can gather the most extreme coffers of dollars again cup noodles in the usdx pair, which yesterday figured out how to drop fundamentally so it is exceptionally fitting on the off chance that we take the sell choice for tomorrow first thing, yet we additionally must be cautious on the grounds that toward the finish of the last Friday meeting the figured out how to switch the heading and Usdx figured out how to ascend about half from the previous reach so for the sell choice
    Name: Screenshot_20210310-070715.png Views: 73 Size: 67.5 KB

6. #1936 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1576 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    assalamualaikum good morning, hopefully this Thursday the news is good and we can trade to the maximum, meaning that the GBPUSD pair analysis seems to have weakened prices this morning so that we should take the momentum later so of course we get better results, the GBPUSD pair. usually in one day it can move between 50 to 70 points, so if we use or analyze as well as possible and get better results, hopefully according to the selling price like this is a reference for us to be even better traders are even more careful going in trading by paying attention to a number of things will certainly make us more confident and do not rule out if we understand the right way we will get a more consistent profit.moving average resistance. In case the SMA is broken through, the pair could hit a simple weekly R1 pivot point at 1.3982. If the pivot point does not provide resistance, GBPUSD could reach the 1.4000 mark. Note that the modest weekly pivot point at 1.3881 didn't affect the levels during the week. For that reason, the weekly R1 might do the same. On the other hand, if the SMA pushes the rate downwards

Name: Screenshot_20210311-080958.png Views: 206 Size: 107.9 KB

We will continue the analysis of USD-JPY this week because I still have a position that hasn't finished floating since last Monday, Yesterday the USD-JPY fell quite deeply and the two positions I opened for accumulation were already profitable, but because I'm sure it will get deeper then I decided to hold this Sell Position.What is very regrettable is that the PO Sell Limit with Lot 50 above is not touched by the price, if it is touched then at this time all of my positions have been quite profitable, but it has not been my luck and there are still many opportunities the next day. My analysis is still the same for USD-JPY. It is possible to go up to the area that I marked for correction and continue its decline until the end of this week because it looks like the USD will weaken again, at least that's what Bank Indonesia said yesterday. hopefully we will all be given good health and easy luck with amen. for the USDJPY pair, from the analysis, I am currently doing a correction, while the main trend is bullish, so I'm still sure this pair will actually go

Name: Screenshot_20210311-081129.png Views: 49 Size: 95.0 KB

GOLD pair price. correction seems to be happening here I see some of the indicators that I use, therefore we should look for the right momentum in trading so of course we will experience changes in losses, in fact, if this characteristic journal becomes a reference for all of us to be more careful in trading and observing the right management steps, of course we will not experience losses and can get profits, in fact there are many ways, one of which is by using this stop loss is very precise, of course we will not experience losses and can get profit better than today and in the future In my opinion regarding GOLD today I see the potential to go up first, this refers to me seeing a butterfly pattern on the H1 time frame, most likely the price will move first to the resistance at the which is the peak of X, A, B, C, D and then The price will drop if there is a drop in the resistance price, it is estimated that it will move towards support at the price for plan selling it is still the best choice but maybe you have to wait for that, in my opinion, bro.

Name: Screenshot_20210311-081213.png Views: 49 Size: 88.9 KB

on the H4 timeframe chart below, we can see a row of Bullish candlesticks that accompanied the overnight movement. It is clear that Usdchf is getting a strong enough boost from the buyers' troops which causes the price to fly beyond the resistance which is now the latest support, Usdchf is likely to continue to raise its price to the target if the push continues, the buyer will likely be able to reach or pass the target that has been targeted , I still focus on Buy Options on the Usdchf market today.indeed this is very crucial because a few days ago this Usdchf had a sharp bearish move too. For now, I prefer to do buy transactions because the price that is formed is still in a bullish set-up, this is clearly illustrated on the h4 time frame where the upper trendline area has been successfully broken out by the price. So it can still be used to buy with the closest target resistance area.
    Name: Screenshot_20210311-081304.png Views: 47 Size: 100.6 KB

Reply to thread
Page 194 of 194 ... 189 192 193 194

Subscribed to this Thread : 10