• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 25 of 30 ... 20 23 24 25 26 27 ...

Thread: Adeel 735 trading journal

1. #241 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Buzzed

bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      345 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,217 Times in 1,013 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adeel735     
      Crude oil my according to technical analysis oil going down side and i sure going sell and big movement bearish side currant price 58.21and furthermore going down and good opportunity open sell trade . and we get earn money that's why I should wait for it below, only then you will get better profit and going 57.22 TP and better result gain

GOOD opportuinty
      Hiii Adeel735 we must try to analysis the market and then open a trade and further the strong bullish move on daily time still continues and the resistance level is yet to be reached maybe today or tomorrow and we are waiting for a big movement,
      that is a good and strong resistance level and from there we should wait for the market to start the reversal. If the market will get rejected from that level then we should not worry about getting into shorts after the confirmation,so keep calm down and then open a trade with cool mind.
      Daily posting is necessary for success

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to bhai001 for this useful post.

Adeel735 (01-15-2020), Apnatrader (01-15-2020), Luckytrader111 (01-14-2020), Unregistered (2)

3. #242 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Brooding

Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,970 Times in 643 Posts

Crude oil my according to technical analysis oil going down side and i sure going sell and big movement bearish side currant price 58.21and furthermore going down and good opportunity open sell trade . and we get earn money that's why I should wait for it below, only then you will get better profit and going 57.22 TP and better result gain

GOOD opportuinty
      Hello Adeel735 CL market looking in little bit mix trend and further CL is overall bullish and if you will see the daily timeframe that it is moving in a bullish channel and thus the bearish movement that we are seeing in lower timeframe is just temporary and
      soon it will fade away and the bulls will come in and so i will recommend to buy CL from the lower level and try to hold it and expect it to rise higher,at that time CL market is on 58.27 and it should go for a bull zone.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Luckytrader111 for this useful post.

Adeel735 (01-15-2020), Apnatrader (01-15-2020)

5. #243 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      167 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,643 Times in 1,246 Posts

GOOD opportuinty
      Good morning friends, you will be fine and you have not looked very good, I think you should have DP because whatever is coming down, your 57 Ja 22:00 DP, you have installed a very good TP, if your tP is there then you will surely

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heals For This Useful Post:

Apnatrader (01-15-2020)

7. #244 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Adeel735 is a splendid one to behold Adeel735 is a splendid one to behold Adeel735 is a splendid one to behold Adeel735 is a splendid one to behold Adeel735 is a splendid one to behold Adeel735 is a splendid one to behold Adeel735 is a splendid one to behold Adeel735's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Usd/Chf I think it is best to open a trade in it if we open the trade below so we can get only very good and maximum profit in this, that is why we should put the bottom treasury in it and Usd/Chf going selling side and current prices is 0.9673 and good point open sell trade gain good profit That is why we need to put the merchandise below it so that we get the best and maximum profit out of it.
      Attached Images  

8. The following 15 users say Thank You to Adeel735 for this useful post.

Akram6550 (01-15-2020), Apnatrader (01-15-2020), fragile (01-15-2020), Heals (01-15-2020), Jackroay (01-15-2020), Kinza128 (01-15-2020), Munda 420 (01-15-2020), peterson (01-15-2020), Rawaha (01-15-2020), shahbaz 780 (01-15-2020), sidra05 (01-15-2020), Unregistered (3), Wadda (01-15-2020)

9. #245 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1640 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,884 Times in 4,409 Posts

Usd/Chf I think it is best to open a trade in it if we open the trade below so we can get only very good and maximum profit in this, that is why we should put the bottom treasury in it and Usd/Chf going selling side and current prices is 0.9673 and good point open sell trade gain good profit That is why we need to put the merchandise below it so that we get the best and maximum profit out of it.
      USD CHF currency pair best support level for taking profit and good. Is 0.9 600 so according to my point of view the market is giving us the maximum profit selling opportunity trading below the 0.98 20 level so that's why it will giving us the selling price again and again take profit maximum from that USD CHF currency pair
      Petersons Trading journals . Vist and get enough annaylisis
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ading-journals

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to peterson for this useful post.

Jackroay (01-15-2020), Kinza128 (01-15-2020), Rawaha (01-15-2020), Unregistered (3)

11. #246 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Angry

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1687 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,444 Times in 3,164 Posts

my dear usdchf is looking bullish here and my dear i am looking buy but may go down to the support level of last low at 0.9650 and then buying start so here my suggestion you look for buy with mini lot and give pending buy limits and then you earn good profit and hold your trades for buy and give you good pips in this week on news

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

Kinza128 (01-15-2020), peterson (01-15-2020), Rawaha (01-15-2020)

13. #247 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1683 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,164 Times in 2,580 Posts

With respect of your choice that you shared on the pair of USD versus CHF Now price is holding above the 50 day moving average so it shows the bullish potential pressure that the more it is now going towards the uptrend. Because the market is respected the 50 day moving average is the market below from this level then we have a selling opportunity if the prize goes above from 50 day moving average then we are finding the opportunity

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Kinza128 for this useful post.

Jackroay (01-15-2020), peterson (01-15-2020), Rawaha (01-15-2020)

15. #248 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Hot

Apnatrader has much to be proud of Apnatrader has much to be proud of Apnatrader has much to be proud of Apnatrader has much to be proud of Apnatrader has much to be proud of Apnatrader has much to be proud of Apnatrader has much to be proud of Apnatrader has much to be proud of Apnatrader has much to be proud of Apnatrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,108 Times in 436 Posts

My dear friend, I want to tell you that the USDCHF has already fallen a lot And right now his ear is 0.9672 And its top support level is 0.9710 According to me, it will go up by looking at its support level and touch 0.9710 and this is not the right opportunity to sell. If you want to earn profit then according to me you should buy

16. #249 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      167 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,643 Times in 1,246 Posts

Good morning friend i hope you are fine and today you You have shared your knowledge about USDCHF This time the market is on 0. 9676 and it is coming in the direction of the cell, I think it will try to touch the 1.9660.

17. #250 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Sleepy

ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,017 Times in 1,047 Posts

USDCHF will go up very high right now Shiva's mobile is very grandfather's downwards and it is time to face upwards from his brother's side. I guess all of you Put up trades in USD CHF so that you get real profits in this way Otherwise you will not be able to get most of the profit. If you put down trading in USDCHF, then you will lose a lot

Reply to thread
    Page 25 of 30 ... 20 23 24 25 26 27 ...