• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 30 of 30 ... 25 28 29 30

Thread: Adeel 735 trading journal

1. #291 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Yeehaw

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      841 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,557 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adeel735     
      Gold What is your opinion about it and now I am feeling the trend of technical anialysis fundamental analysis gold will move downwards, today the market is close but its trend is down movements bearish side close 1556 .96And we should put the same downward trade in it, only then we will get very good profit out of it, so that we will be successful. And movements sell side.
      In my technical point of view about the gold yellow metal is at the bearish trend now its the bearish trend now ready to make and this time long term down running next possible at gold asset, because the Usd index show the strong momentum of bearish next and kiss the 1530 next.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

Adeel735 (Yesterday), Ceena (Yesterday), R3spawn (Yesterday)

3. #292 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Bored

Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      162 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,339 Times in 864 Posts

Gold What is your opinion about it and now I am feeling the trend of technical anialysis fundamental analysis gold will move downwards, today the market is close but its trend is down movements bearish side close 1556 .96And we should put the same downward trade in it, only then we will get very good profit out of it, so that we will be successful. And movements sell side.
      Dear friends how are you all enjoying beautiful Sunday and I have share my own technical analysis and prediction about gold which is in upward Trend according to my thoughts it will touch the price of 1586 but most chances at wrong this price it retracement what the price of 1535 which is very good for the seller currently I still recommend that we have to wait and see what will be strong behaviour of gold but keep in mind that a money management is also important for trading on gold market.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Ceena for this useful post.

Adeel735 (Yesterday), R3spawn (Yesterday), ShantiMan (Yesterday)

5. #293 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

R3spawn has much to be proud of R3spawn has much to be proud of R3spawn has much to be proud of R3spawn has much to be proud of R3spawn has much to be proud of R3spawn has much to be proud of R3spawn has much to be proud of R3spawn has much to be proud of R3spawn has much to be proud of R3spawn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,142 Times in 383 Posts

yes dear gold is now turning away and rising to the upside and looks like now it is ready to go up and it will move now near to the 1600$ price level which we all were waiting for and now looks like that time has come and hopefully next week we will see gold rising higher but if fails and breaks below the 1535 price level then we should drop the bullish view of ours.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to R3spawn for this useful post.

Adeel735 (Yesterday), Ceena (Yesterday), ShantiMan (Yesterday)

7. #294 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

David Milan581 has much to be proud of David Milan581 has much to be proud of David Milan581 has much to be proud of David Milan581 has much to be proud of David Milan581 has much to be proud of David Milan581 has much to be proud of David Milan581 has much to be proud of David Milan581 has much to be proud of David Milan581 has much to be proud of David Milan581 has much to be proud of David Milan581's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,421 Times in 707 Posts

Sir, my point is right, I will not give you my technical knowledge that if you want to get knowledge about analytics gold, then I will give you experience knowledge about gold also. Gold will now be confirmed downwards and you will get good profit

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to David Milan581 for this useful post.

Adeel735 (Yesterday), R3spawn (Yesterday)

9. #295 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      440 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,772 Times in 2,406 Posts

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13982107

10. The Following User Says Thank You to naveed hassan For This Useful Post:

Adeel735 (Yesterday)

11. #296 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Aaron Nelson has a brilliant future Aaron Nelson has a brilliant future Aaron Nelson has a brilliant future Aaron Nelson has a brilliant future Aaron Nelson has a brilliant future Aaron Nelson has a brilliant future Aaron Nelson has a brilliant future Aaron Nelson has a brilliant future Aaron Nelson has a brilliant future Aaron Nelson has a brilliant future Aaron Nelson has a brilliant future Aaron Nelson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      193 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,013 Times in 1,095 Posts

The fact is that in an unstable situation in the world, gold is still a traditional method for protecting capital. Even if you take the same US dollar, it turns out that it is less attractive to investors, even though stability is maintained piece by piece. If we evaluate short-term opportunities to reduce gold, then there certainly is. For example, applying Fibo level to 1560 - 1548, we get the correction range 1553. It is only this level that is optimal for me to open a purchase. One can aim not only at update 1561, but also much higher.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Aaron Nelson for this useful post.

Adeel735 (Yesterday), Alenmelita79 (Yesterday), Alexblack (Yesterday)

13. #297 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Brooding

Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111 has a brilliant future Luckytrader111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,907 Times in 615 Posts

Hello Adeel735 you are right here and we must try to open a live trade and further I think that Gold is very much bullish and it will most probably will rise because gold is still above the bullish trendline and there is still no sign of weakness in the bullish trend therefore you must see the market with deep eyes,,
      and the downward chance is very less according to me, so i am bullish till it remains above trendline,so keep see the charts and then open a live trade.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Luckytrader111 for this useful post.

bhai001 (Yesterday), Chunky (Yesterday), Lucky boy (Yesterday)

15. #298 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Buzzed

bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      335 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,163 Times in 989 Posts

Hiii Adeel735 gold is trying to make breakout but it failed to do so and further i am expecting that gold will rise today and it can reach upto 1570 level but later it will again make the bearish movement like last week it did and I will just wait for it to go up
      and from there I will be looking for the sell opportunities for the target below 1554 level,so you make a perfect plan for trading.
      Daily posting is necessary for success

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to bhai001 for this useful post.

Chunky (Yesterday), Lucky boy (Yesterday)

17. #299 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bashul

Lucky boy is a splendid one to behold Lucky boy is a splendid one to behold Lucky boy is a splendid one to behold Lucky boy is a splendid one to behold Lucky boy is a splendid one to behold Lucky boy is a splendid one to behold Lucky boy is a splendid one to behold Lucky boy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold is it setting off to the bearish pattern on the grounds that the it,s moving quick and additionally moving in the most noteworthy point,s and now it is make a sell exchange My Belowing to him that surfaces to the hold up under pattern trust it is keep him now it,s cost at the degree of 1556 and it is contact the least degree of 1530

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky boy For This Useful Post:

Chunky (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
    Page 30 of 30 ... 25 28 29 30