• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 29 of 29 ... 24 27 28 29

Thread: Adeel 735 trading journal

1. #281 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720 has a brilliant future Rana720's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,779 Times in 722 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adeel735     
      Usd/Chf and top upwards, if we open up the trade, then you can get maximum profit. And in this, very good parents go to open the trade, so that we can get it at full and its current price 0.9676 and good point open buy trade and we earn good profit Usd/Chf movement bullish .
      Ichimoku Analysis
      Tenken-Sen- 0.96974
      Kijun-Sen- 0.97037

USDCHF is trading in a narrow range between 0.9645 and 0.9745 for the past 1-week. The pair has declined till 0.96683 yesterday and shown a minor recovery. The escalation of US-Iran tension is supporting Swiss Franc due to increasing in demand for Safe-haven assets. It hits an intraday high of 0.97290 and is currently trading around 0.97194. Markets eye US ADP employment and Trump speech today for further direction.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Rana720 for this useful post.

Adeel735 (Today), HappyLife (Today)

3. #282 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Adeel735 is a splendid one to behold Adeel735 is a splendid one to behold Adeel735 is a splendid one to behold Adeel735 is a splendid one to behold Adeel735 is a splendid one to behold Adeel735 is a splendid one to behold Adeel735 is a splendid one to behold Adeel735's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Crude Oil my analysis It will feel very downward, now I feel its trend in the from the bottom. And I am sure that one who will move very much downwards, through which we will get profit. And I feel the bearish side and I will have more in my movement 58.79 good point open sell trade and good opportuinty open sell trade .
      Attached Images  
      Adeel735 Trading JoRnal https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?210446-Adeel-735-trading-journal&p=13834994&viewfull=1#post13834994

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to Adeel735 for this useful post.

Ahsanlovely (Today), David Milan581 (Today), HappyLife (Today), naveed hassan (Today), shahbaz 780 (Today), tender (Today), TupacShakur (Today)

5. #283 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TupacShakur is a jewel in the rough TupacShakur is a jewel in the rough TupacShakur is a jewel in the rough TupacShakur is a jewel in the rough TupacShakur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Crude Oil my analysis It will feel very downward, now I feel its trend in the from the bottom. And I am sure that one who will move very much downwards, through which we will get profit. And I feel the bearish side and I will have more in my movement 58.79 good point open sell trade and good opportuinty open sell trade .
      Sir, I think that the crude well will come down very much because the crude has gone up as much as it has now, when the market opens, then the crude oil will come down very much. You can get very high profit in crude oil by selling to group members.

6. #284 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7850 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,690 Times in 5,709 Posts

a very narrow range of movement was seen for crude oil and trading this pair was really tough for us what i am thinking 58.27-58.96 was the moving range for last Friday and that was really a lower range of movement. I think price of crude oil can jump into 65$ soon, we must have to look for the fundamental reports and USD, CAD news always. I think the upper resistance level of daily chart is at 60.50 and that could be the primary target for this week.

7. #285 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      440 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,367 Posts

Dear trader crude oil is going to upper side and I hope that you are fine and have shared your knowledge about your Crude oil with us. According to me, for the past several weeks, there is no significant mouthwash in the crude oil, it is coming to the city rotating only between 58.27 and 58.96. And according to me, any train on crude oil is not open at the moment because its movement is very slow. Present chart analysis is 58.79.

8. #286 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      301 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,356 Times in 1,535 Posts

Yes, you have told about crude oil, which is moving around the crude oil, but most of the time it is going down, nowadays it is being told that below target target of crude oil is 40 and if it goes up to 40 then other wise gold Trading on crude oil is best in place of Kranti Patel, crude oil will crush Aastha Aastha 17 and can go upwards

9. #287 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      703 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,932 Times in 3,652 Posts

Hello my dear friend according to my expectations in crude oil prices it was in high at the end of week and mostly traders enjoy it's bullish trend. Friends in this it will be in bearish trend and short term trade on sell side available to grab the profit because according to my opinion it's resistance level is at 65.50 and I hope it will cross it's support area so i think that it will come for the bullish side next as i analyse it on the technical basis present chart analysis is 58.79

10. #288 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Sleepy

Ahsanlovely has a brilliant future Ahsanlovely has a brilliant future Ahsanlovely has a brilliant future Ahsanlovely has a brilliant future Ahsanlovely has a brilliant future Ahsanlovely has a brilliant future Ahsanlovely has a brilliant future Ahsanlovely has a brilliant future Ahsanlovely has a brilliant future Ahsanlovely has a brilliant future Ahsanlovely has a brilliant future Ahsanlovely's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      112 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,756 Times in 713 Posts

Yes, my dear friend, I tell you where crude oil is going to go. Such crude oil can come down in me And we also want that if he adds any additions to crude oil, he should be smart for training because any situation So we need to be smart in this for trading

11. #289 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

David Milan581 has much to be proud of David Milan581 has much to be proud of David Milan581 has much to be proud of David Milan581 has much to be proud of David Milan581 has much to be proud of David Milan581 has much to be proud of David Milan581 has much to be proud of David Milan581 has much to be proud of David Milan581 has much to be proud of David Milan581's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,281 Times in 638 Posts

Sir, now of course you are right, but maybe I will give you my life too, if it is crores, then it will go up and if someone has balance, then put the above train, due to which they will get very good profit. So, on the day of market open on Monday, they need to train the north

Reply to thread
    Page 29 of 29 ... 24 27 28 29