Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Konsil is on a distinguished road Konsil's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Konsil trading journal

Only post here the link of your post but only if the post contain one of these:

* chart analysis/explanation (you can post analysis of the instrument that you will trade or pairs that you don't trade too)
      * updates of your trade (floating profit/loss)
      * result of your trade

If your post in your thread only contain replies to other member without one of those 3 things above then do not post your link in here. We only want to read important post in your thread.

3. Make sure to post here only the links that you posted on your trading journal. If you post in trading journal that you do not own then you can't post it here. The goal of this is to make this section more arranged and neat and also to popularize your own thread not other people's thread.

4. Make sure to only post here the links that you posted in the trading journal section. If you post in other section like in Live Trading Discussion then don't post the link in here.

5. Make sure to only post the link of the post that you made today. If the post was made yesterday then do not post it here. We want fresh new updates not old post.

This effort is for making our place here in trading journal much better and more valuable because people want to see stuff that can motivate them or that they can learn from. You can still chit chat with other members in this section but don't post the link of those kinds of post in here. However, if your chat chat post also contain one of the 3 content above then you can post the link in here.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Konsil for this useful post.

David Milan581 (02-25-2020), Snoopdogg (02-25-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,863 Times in 1,748 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Konsil     

* chart analysis/explanation (you can post analysis of the instrument that you will trade or pairs that you don't trade too)
      * result of your trade

If your post in your thread only contain replies to other member without one of those 3 things above then do not post your link in here. We only want to read important post in your thread.

3. Make sure to post here only the links that you posted on your trading journal. If you post in trading journal that you do not own then you can't post it here. The goal of this is to make this section more arranged and neat and also to popularize your own thread not other people's thread.

4. Make sure to only post here the links that you posted in the trading journal section. If you post in other section like in Live Trading Discussion then don't post the link in here.

5. Make sure to only post the link of the post that you made today. If the post was made yesterday then do not post it here. We want fresh new updates not old post.

This effort is for making our place here in trading journal much better and more valuable because people want to see stuff that can motivate them or that they can learn from. You can still chit chat with other members in this section but don't post the link of those kinds of post in here. However, if your chat chat post also contain one of the 3 content above then you can post the link in here.
      How are you my dear friend, hope that you will be fine and I want to see you today, and I think today you have asked about many things, so I will ask you to reply to them and make your friend We should first write to go trading in your friend and reply to it below. Whatever you give an opinion about Kiran Siya Metal, write all your details about it.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

* result of your trade

My dear friend, I feel that today is going to come down very much and its support level is almost in my opinion. It is 1630 and it is going to come down to a much greater extent by breaking this level, if we open the bottom on our traders today, then we will be very profitable. And to sleep, we should keep looking at its moving average and its RSI candle also says that it is going to come down very much today.
      Sunny Trading Journal

Best answer contest prize section.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnyleone For This Useful Post:

aftabahmedhayat (02-25-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      253 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,263 Times in 1,799 Posts

My dear friends, if you want to be successful then you will be successful so you should work hard; you will definitely succeed with hard work; hardworking can become the real secret of your committee, so you should work if you work hard as a member.

6. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amazed

David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      644 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,503 Times in 1,602 Posts

* result of your trade

If your post in your thread only contain replies to other member without one of those 3 things above then do not post your link in here. We only want to read important post in your thread.The more we work in forex, the more we will come down in it, then we should earn it and our earning days have come.

Sir, I am right I feel that if we work in this, good posting gives good bonus, then every time we need that we work very well in this and we get very good benefit from it.

Reply to thread