• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Waqar334 trading journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,256 Times in 753 Posts

Default Waqar334 trading journal

Hi how are you all gonna be fine How is your trading going? Tell me all. Having been in the business of trading for 4 years, I have worked very hard and learned a lot in these 4 years and also increased my experience. Because I have a demo account in forex trading, I go, in the same way, I also found out that initially I should work on the demo account, so I worked very hard on my demo account first. After this I am on real account and I start getting good profit, it is real as well.

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to Waqar334 for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-22-2020), ARD2 (02-22-2020), FX Jackson (02-22-2020), Heals (02-22-2020), Humor (02-22-2020), naveed hassan (02-22-2020), Unregistered (2), XXXTentacion (02-22-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Daring

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2555 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,103 Times in 3,786 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waqar334     
      Hi how are you all gonna be fine How is your trading going? Tell me all. Having been in the business of trading for 4 years, I have worked very hard and learned a lot in these 4 years and also increased my experience. Because I have a demo account in forex trading, I go, in the same way, I also found out that initially I should work on the demo account, so I worked very hard on my demo account first. After this I am on real account and I start getting good profit, it is real as well.
      Dear Trader I have also spent the 4 years in this business and now I want to be more perfect because my Trading results are not satisfactory and I want to be the more professional, you have the good experience and you have the demo practice also so now hope you will not loose the bonus that you will received from the MT5 forum.

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

ARD (02-22-2020), ARD2 (02-22-2020), FX Jackson (02-22-2020), Unregistered (1), Waqar334 (02-22-2020), XXXTentacion (02-22-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Devilish

FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      255 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,177 Times in 1,046 Posts

YES dear you are right that the we want to also makes the new journal than older and we are share our new experience for the new knowledge who we are get from here and we can also share a good analysis and knowledge with journal users.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to FX Jackson for this useful post.

ARD (02-22-2020), ARD2 (02-22-2020), Humor (02-22-2020), Unregistered (1), Waqar334 (02-22-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      429 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,015 Times in 1,656 Posts

Dear a more than 70% profit traders getting from gold in may have further to go after ending last month at about $1,520 an ounce. Itís not just the tariffs but the Hong Kong unrest that could lead to renewed buying interest in gold. Gold could hit $1,600 over the next two months, bolstered by trade woes and further interest rate cuts by the Federal Reserve.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to ARD2 for this useful post.

ARD (02-22-2020), FX Jackson (02-22-2020), Humor (02-22-2020), Unregistered (1), XXXTentacion (02-22-2020)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,578 Times in 2,238 Posts

Demo seems very strong position now, when last week start that was the time a strong position of Demo which as totally dominated Demo both but after hit 99.30+ t came below 98.20 which was the main reason for the big swing of EURUSD. i think there is a gartley pattern formed as i mentioned earlier in my journal so i am totally agreed with your nice analysis.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to XXXTentacion for this useful post.

ARD (02-22-2020), ARD2 (02-22-2020), Humor (02-22-2020), Unregistered (1)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Sleepy

ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      201 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,326 Times in 1,169 Posts

his analysis that Demo will move for a little bit high value and will come down as the chart is visible and the last small one triangle limits the value of Demo. Make a buy trade and close it with the maximum profit at the edge of the last triangle.

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to ARD for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-22-2020), FX Jackson (02-22-2020), Humor (02-22-2020), Unregistered (3), XXXTentacion (02-22-2020)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,256 Times in 753 Posts

Default Gold

But gold reached 1640 or 45, which is built on the strong resistance level Right now the market makes Hammer candle on.down So this is the signal of a very big for sell along with this, the engulf candle is also made in H4You give the signal that the market will come down.
      Attached Images  

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Waqar334 for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-22-2020), Rankplus (02-22-2020), XXXTentacion (02-22-2020)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Sleepy

ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      201 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,326 Times in 1,169 Posts

But gold reached 1640 or 45, which is built on the strong resistance level Right now the market makes Hammer candle on.down So this is the signal of a very big for sell along with this, the engulf candle is also made in H4You give the signal that the market will come down.
      Tomorrow market open so today is the best time to analysis market properly and setup your trading plan that will be great. Meanwhile on EURUSD i found potential Bullish Gartley pattern and i think if market reach the completion level D at 1.0970 area then trader can easily enter into the market and made good profit with this trade.
      Also USDIndex is trying to forming similar pattern like EURUSD so there is good confluence. What do you thing guys about my trading view give your opinion about it.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to ARD for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-22-2020), XXXTentacion (02-22-2020)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      429 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,015 Times in 1,656 Posts

It is looking a good head and shoulder pattern. If market starts the bullish move from here and reach the 1620 level then it will be good and that will be a good level to short this pair. 1610 is a good area to short this pair and from there market can easily make 300+ pips bearish movement.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ARD2 For This Useful Post:

XXXTentacion (02-22-2020)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,578 Times in 2,238 Posts

yes we have seen the head and shoulder pattern for GOLD and there might be a good chance that price will goes down at this moment but it is a short term selling option. I think for a longer term trading we must have to follow the fundamental news and if one single brexit issue came positive effect into market then it will give huge bullish trend.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to XXXTentacion For This Useful Post:

ARD2 (02-22-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ...