• Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: (Ard2) Trading Journal

Hybrid View

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,014 Times in 1,656 Posts

Default (Ard2) Trading Journal

Hey All dears! I am new here. I wanna you share your trading strategies which you using in forex. Please share your knowledge here and share your personal stratigies. I orders 2 trades in gold. I am sharing my ss here and you want to know how i orderd here with scalping strategy. And i always share my trades which i order and close. So please be update and also share your trades here.

2. #2 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,467 Times in 5,263 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ARD2     
      Hey All dears! I am new here. I wanna you share your trading strategies which you using in forex. Please share your knowledge here and share your personal stratigies. I orders 2 trades in gold. I am sharing my ss here and you want to know how i orderd here with scalping strategy. And i always share my trades which i order and close. So please be update and also share your trades here.
      If you order to trade in the gold market in the selling direction I am suggesting the overall if you want to take the profit from the gold market then obviously the selling opportunities best every time whenever the gold market is touching the resistance level of 1473 and 1484 you will take the selling the opportunity on the gold market that will help you to go in the selling direction I am suggesting also that please take the cell opportunity and the gold market from their level that will help you to go very strongly increase your bonus account over all the next take profit limit in the selling direction is 1443.

3. The following 5 users say Thank You to peterson for this useful post.

ARD2 (12-11-2019), HarleyQuinn (12-11-2019), nomiy1 (12-11-2019), Simply (12-11-2019), Sunnyleone (02-25-2020)

4. #3 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Daring

HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,463 Times in 900 Posts

Hello my cute brother good mornings to you and welcoming to here I am already new member of mt5 give forum and few days be for to enter which this forex forum because I am a low trader and I have no balance to trading backup that's I am deciding to join this forum I hope you are also a good trader and that's are you join this US cute forex forum

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to HarleyQuinn for this useful post.

ARD2 (12-11-2019), HappyLife (12-11-2019), nomiy1 (12-11-2019)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,500 Times in 1,812 Posts

Ard2
      Hi dear how are you and welcome to this journal I hope you enjoy here and you get a good knowledge about the journal because this journal have most intelligent person and most experience members there so you can get knowledge and you can get a good profit through the this journal you do hard work and the journal and I hope you successfull man through this journal

7. The following 8 users say Thank You to Simply for this useful post.

ARD2 (12-11-2019), bhai001 (12-11-2019), BhaiISBack (12-11-2019), HappyLife (12-11-2019), JoneAnderson (12-11-2019), king1 (12-11-2019), nomiy1 (12-11-2019), SunnyTrader001 (12-12-2019)

8. #5 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

saad00786 is a jewel in the rough saad00786 is a jewel in the rough saad00786 is a jewel in the rough saad00786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well man you said that you are sharing but i don't see any your chart or ss or the graph so share us with your journal what you want share. Well if you are on the sell side on Gold then i am not sure about more bearish trend i will continue the trade on gold after the news on usd today. If market break the support of 1456 then it can continue the bearish movement. I just wait today fundamental.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to saad00786 for this useful post.

ARD2 (12-11-2019), HappyLife (12-11-2019), nomiy1 (12-11-2019)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Sneaky

bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,711 Times in 2,063 Posts

Hiiii Ard2 i am felling so happy to see here and i want to say some thing,if you want to open a trade then you must analysis before opening a trade and further let's see today if market breaks that support level and makes more bearish movement,
      gold is looking to continue making the bearish movement,and today gold should be comes down and down to his previous lowest point.

11. The following 8 users say Thank You to bhai001 for this useful post.

ARD2 (12-11-2019), BhaiISBack (12-11-2019), FX Jackson (12-11-2019), HappyLife (12-11-2019), JoneAnderson (12-11-2019), king1 (12-11-2019), nomiy1 (12-11-2019), SunnyTrader001 (12-12-2019)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello and good afternoon.
      I want to welcome you. wish you a warm welcome. have a great time with all the forex members. You have good trade on this forum. this platform. gives, opportunity to make money with your trade. we can learn alot about trading . Gold medal trade is the best trade in these days. gold cross the level of 1473 or may go upside. you will selling opportunity in gold. wish you good luck for your trade.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to shazia11 for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-02-2020), nomiy1 (12-11-2019)

14. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,014 Times in 1,656 Posts

How are you guys, I am going to update my journal again here And now I will tell you about my state law and share a screenshot with you, so that you will get an idea of ​​how I work here I made a trade here in the morning and And now I have made a profit from that trade I will also show you the old screenshot I made the trade And I can still show you how I am profiting here .Name:  Screenshot_20191211-113941.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  268.1 KBThis is my very trade which I opened in the morning And I am getting this profit right now Name:  Screenshot_20191211-141755.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  302.8 KBYou can see how I made a profit here And Inshallah, we will continue to profit from here You can also share your analyzer here

15. The following 10 users say Thank You to ARD2 for this useful post.

bhai001 (12-11-2019), BhaiISBack (12-11-2019), FX Jackson (12-11-2019), HappyLife (12-11-2019), JoneAnderson (12-11-2019), king1 (12-11-2019), nomiy1 (12-11-2019), Sher (12-11-2019), SunnyTrader001 (12-12-2019), Unregistered (1)

16. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,167 Times in 2,773 Posts

How are you guys, I am going to update my journal again here And now I will tell you about my state law and share a screenshot with you, so that you will get an idea of ​​how I work here I made a trade here in the morning and And now I have made a profit from that trade I will also show you the old screenshot I made the trade And I can still show you how I am profiting here .Attachment 159829This is my very trade which I opened in the morning And I am getting this profit right now Attachment 159830You can see how I made a profit here And Inshallah, we will continue to profit from here You can also share your analyzer here
      Assalamu alaikum Good afternoon dear friends dear friend today gold analysis was not enough because if any person give him today gold analysis right a wrong it is not confirm because today big fundamental when today fundamental Tuesday not work any sport resistance so this day not working gold gold only open don't open trade leave him only use stop loss because when open fundamental after open trade and market was send clearly gold..

17. The following 8 users say Thank You to HappyLife for this useful post.

ARD2 (12-11-2019), bhai001 (12-11-2019), BhaiISBack (12-11-2019), FX Jackson (12-11-2019), HarleyQuinn (12-11-2019), JoneAnderson (12-11-2019), king1 (12-11-2019), nomiy1 (12-11-2019)

18. #10 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,405 Times in 384 Posts

How are you guys, I am going to update my journal again here And now I will tell you about my state law and share a screenshot with you, so that you will get an idea of ​​how I work here I made a trade here in the morning and And now I have made a profit from that trade I will also show you the old screenshot I made the trade And I can still show you how I am profiting here .Attachment 159829This is my very trade which I opened in the morning And I am getting this profit right now Attachment 159830You can see how I made a profit here And Inshallah, we will continue to profit from here You can also share your analyzer here
      Hello dear trader you have to wait for a best opportunity for trading and we have to trading on best thing and we will be able to earn and we have to trade on gold n sell side and then we will be able to earn and we have to trade on sell side.

19. The following 7 users say Thank You to BhaiISBack for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-02-2020), bhai001 (12-11-2019), FX Jackson (12-11-2019), HappyLife (12-11-2019), JoneAnderson (12-11-2019), king1 (12-11-2019), nomiy1 (12-11-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 6 ...