• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 56 of 56 ... 51 54 55 56

Thread: (Ard2) Trading Journal

1. #551 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      798 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,374 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ARD2     
      CRUDE OIL move up and breaks the previous high and closes above your moving average then I guess it has pretty good chance of touching or testing that upper channel area. Though, you have picked a bullish channel correctly but still this bullish channel is coming under a bearish pressure which means basically the move we are seeing is a correction in the bearish trend. So, we need to be cautious of buying it on a high level in a bearish trend, I basically refrain from buying at high or selling at low until the trend is pretty much strong.

My dear friend crude oil is going to upward direction and present chart analysis is 52.23 it is very good opportunity for buying side. last candle is indicating in bullish market mood. and now time to trade in buy position for a few pips not for more because after market can come down again. Your analysis is alright about crude oil. My dear friend crude oil is going to upward direction and you are telling absolutely right I agreed with you.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to shahbaz 780 for this useful post.

ARD2 (Yesterday), XXXTentacion (Yesterday)

3. #552 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Daring

Aafi555 is a name known to all Aafi555 is a name known to all Aafi555 is a name known to all Aafi555 is a name known to all Aafi555 is a name known to all Aafi555 is a name known to all Aafi555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ARD2     
      CRUDE OIL move up and breaks the previous high and closes above your moving average then I guess it has pretty good chance of touching or testing that upper channel area. Though, you have picked a bullish channel correctly but still this bullish channel is coming under a bearish pressure which means basically the move we are seeing is a correction in the bearish trend. So, we need to be cautious of buying it on a high level in a bearish trend, I basically refrain from buying at high or selling at low until the trend is pretty much strong.
      raw petroleum is moving in bullish pattern from last session in Friday my third standard it will stay in and contact the cost of 55.26 in vender need to hold up to this level hour in the event that you take a gander at the pattern of market, at that point we will in ready to appreciate great outcome found the unrefined petroleum showcase next solid conduct of raw petroleum during current week will be essential to appreciate great acquiring

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aafi555 For This Useful Post:

ARD2 (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
    Page 56 of 56 ... 51 54 55 56