• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 56 of 71 ... 51 54 55 56 57 58 61 ...

Thread: (Ard2) Trading Journal

1. #551 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Daring

Aafi555 is a splendid one to behold Aafi555 is a splendid one to behold Aafi555 is a splendid one to behold Aafi555 is a splendid one to behold Aafi555 is a splendid one to behold Aafi555 is a splendid one to behold Aafi555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ARD2     
      CRUDE OIL move up and breaks the previous high and closes above your moving average then I guess it has pretty good chance of touching or testing that upper channel area. Though, you have picked a bullish channel correctly but still this bullish channel is coming under a bearish pressure which means basically the move we are seeing is a correction in the bearish trend. So, we need to be cautious of buying it on a high level in a bearish trend, I basically refrain from buying at high or selling at low until the trend is pretty much strong.
      raw petroleum is moving in bullish pattern from last session in Friday my third standard it will stay in and contact the cost of 55.26 in vender need to hold up to this level hour in the event that you take a gander at the pattern of market, at that point we will in ready to appreciate great outcome found the unrefined petroleum showcase next solid conduct of raw petroleum during current week will be essential to appreciate great acquiring

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aafi555 for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-16-2020), XXXTentacion (02-17-2020)

3. #552 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,265 Times in 608 Posts

CRUDE OIL move up and breaks the previous high and closes above your moving average then I guess it has pretty good chance of touching or testing that upper channel area. Though, you have picked a bullish channel correctly but still this bullish channel is coming under a bearish pressure which means basically the move we are seeing is a correction in the bearish trend. So, we need to be cautious of buying it on a high level in a bearish trend, I basically refrain from buying at high or selling at low until the trend is pretty much strong.
      Dear trader may you gain more analysis power and have good profit. I do agree your analysis is in real direction. After little wait crude oil can reach the resistance level. Wail a little to apply sell trade. Thank you and stay in.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aftabahmedhayat For This Useful Post:

XXXTentacion (02-17-2020)

5. #553 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      429 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,014 Times in 1,656 Posts

Yesterday it hit 1600.80 support and then start making corrections I think gold is now bearish i was expecting upside move but it break its 1590 support this was a strong support i thought it wont break but it did now I think will go more down 1560 After breaking 1540 support it straight went to previous support at 1556 and bounce back I think on today t will correct it self and will continue its uptrend because it has touched its support .

6. The following 11 users say Thank You to ARD2 for this useful post.

dtvade (02-17-2020), fragile (02-17-2020), ghulammujtaba (02-17-2020), Kinza128 (02-17-2020), Neha ali (02-17-2020), Nisha999 (02-17-2020), shahbaz 780 (02-17-2020), Snoopdogg (02-17-2020), Unregistered (2), XXXTentacion (02-17-2020)

7. #554 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,577 Times in 2,238 Posts

Yesterday it hit 1600.80 support and then start making corrections I think gold is now bearish i was expecting upside move but it break its 1590 support this was a strong support i thought it wont break but it did now I think will go more down 1560 After breaking 1540 support it straight went to previous support at 1556 and bounce back I think on today t will correct it self and will continue its uptrend because it has touched its support .
      Absolutely right this currency pair is bearish now because when will see in H4 time frame that it is in bearish mode as a pair comes from the 1590 level, I think it will be the best opportunity for sellers because it's making bearish candles and touching to below trendline.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to XXXTentacion for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-17-2020), Kinza128 (02-17-2020)

9. #555 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      976 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,966 Times in 2,199 Posts

The gold market has been going in strong bullish trend from last two weeks. one thing I just have noticed that in monthly time frame still opportunities are active and there are many traders who look only buying opportunities due to the strong momentum in the market. So in this week the price of gold can easily reached at 1620 level if it will continue its uptrend.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to iMaham for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-17-2020), Kinza128 (02-17-2020), XXXTentacion (02-17-2020)

11. #556 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Relaxed

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2218 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,252 Times in 3,900 Posts

Yes there are the maximum power possibilities that the expansion mood of the gold price will hit the level of 1610 and we have a game come back towards the consolidation in this time we have to take the position from the level of 1610 are the level of 1600 and there is the perfect time to take the cell position on the gold market in keep looking towards the target of 1545

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kinza128 for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-17-2020), iMaham (02-17-2020)

13. #557 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      212 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,569 Times in 1,523 Posts

now bullish bias with GOLD and same with my uptrend analysis too. But given this sideways situation, I can't easily buy it due to fear of a bull trap. I guess the perfect confirmation of uptrend continuation is if the market able to break the 1600 resistance. As of now, some trader also think of the bearish target at 1500 support.
      "MIANWALI" SHAHEEN TRADERS

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Neha ali for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-17-2020), Kinza128 (02-17-2020), Nisha999 (02-18-2020)

15. #558 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      208 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,452 Times in 1,947 Posts

Salam dear friend
      Dear mate I guess gold prices is bullish mood short time frame work beat resistance level 1590 then going up otherwise going down best of luck friend I need your analysis

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to ghulammujtaba for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-17-2020), Kinza128 (02-17-2020)

17. #559 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,350 Times in 1,062 Posts

Dear Member, I agree with you, but make sure you believe that the gold rate will try to go upwards. If the rate of gold falls then it can come up to 1570 but I think the rate of gold will not fall. Tu's gold has made an upward trend and its gatag may be from 1590 to 1592.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopdogg For This Useful Post:

Kinza128 (02-17-2020)

19. #560 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3295 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,803 Times in 2,106 Posts

The situation of gold requires patience now and reassessment f there is any need.The direction will be clearer before the close of the day.Let us exercise patience

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dtvade For This Useful Post:

ARD2 (02-17-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 56 of 71 ... 51 54 55 56 57 58 61 ...