• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 54 of 77 ... 49 52 53 54 55 56 59 ...

Thread: (Ard2) Trading Journal

1. #531 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9355 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,366 Times in 8,067 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ARD2     
      In my opinion The GOLD pair closed the remaining buying and promoting days within the awful territory due to the truth the enhancing GBPUSD costs helped the commodity-sensitive NZD outperform its fighters. however, renewed fears over the coronavirus' terrible impact on the worldwide oil name for brought on prices to show south and allowed the pair to rebound. As of writing, the pair have emerge as up 0.54% on the day at 1550.
      When it comes to GOLD, it's better to stay away from it since the reality of 1600 resistance is almost the same as hitting the 1500 support due to extreme sideways movement. About this worldwide fear of virus, it's mostly affected the Yuan currency as most business establishment in China is closed due to fear of further outbreak. I can't buy the GOLD on monday due to bull trap setup.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-16-2020), XXXTentacion (02-16-2020)

3. #532 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,053 Posts

In my opinion The GOLD pair closed the remaining buying and promoting days within the awful territory due to the truth the enhancing GBPUSD costs helped the commodity-sensitive NZD outperform its fighters. however, renewed fears over the coronavirus' terrible impact on the worldwide oil name for brought on prices to show south and allowed the pair to rebound. As of writing, the pair have emerge as up 0.54% on the day at 1550.
      Good afternoon friend
      Dear mate I hope u r also fine friend I guess this pair is selling positions best time selling trader best of luck friend I need your analysis thanks

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to ghulammujtaba for this useful post.

5. #533 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,192 Times in 419 Posts

hi dear friend good morning and have a nice weekend this is the very best opportunity to take rest and make an analysis and get ready to take decisions no doubt that price of gold is at bullish movement but we can see that price is at resistance level , looking overbought state hopefully this will be the best opportunity for sellers in next coming week best wishes for you.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Goldentrades for this useful post.

7. #534 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Drunk

Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      498 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,978 Times in 1,690 Posts

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine I also agree with you guys I think it will definitely be move in upward direction and a great opportunity now so let's see what happen next week wish you best of luck enjoy your trading
      visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Jack reacher for this useful post.

9. #535 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,860 Times in 5,731 Posts

Hi dear friend good morning how are you I hope you all are fine and enjoy the first day of trading week with profit you're having good planning and Strategies for the trading and you have good analysis dear friend I would like to tell you that forex trading is world wide online business which give us opportunity to make our future bright so keep with Forex trading and enjoy profit yes dear friend I have seen you are gold analysis gold is moving upward and it will touch soon 1600 level after that there is chance to make reversal into selling Trend and it will touch 150 in coming week
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-16-2020), Neha ali (02-17-2020), XXXTentacion (02-16-2020)

11. #536 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      259 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,321 Times in 1,821 Posts

According to Analyzes, it is going to go very high, if you train in the upward direction, then it will be good for you and you will get good speaking in it too. And according to my Naal Eyes, you should share your analysis so that others get good analysis and others also succeed. And according to my umbilical eyes, gold is becoming very fast in the mouth

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to kaamranaahmed for this useful post.

13. #537 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

lebouziramzi is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzi is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzi is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzi is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzi is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzi is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

BRENT crude oil Forecast and Analysis February 17 21, 2020
      An additional signal in favor of reducing oil quotes this week will be a test of the resistance line on the relative strength index (RSI). The second signal will be a rebound from the lower boundary of the Triangle model. Cancellation of the option of falling quotes and BRENT oil prices on the trading week of February 17 21, 2020 will be a strong growth and a breakdown of the level of 66.95. This will indicate a breakdown of the upper boundary of the downward channel and continued growth of oil in the area above the level of 72.75. With the breakdown of the support area and the closing of quotations below the level of 50.25, we should expect confirmation of a decrease in the price of BRENT oil.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to lebouziramzi for this useful post.

15. #538 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Ashfaq22 is a splendid one to behold Ashfaq22 is a splendid one to behold Ashfaq22 is a splendid one to behold Ashfaq22 is a splendid one to behold Ashfaq22 is a splendid one to behold Ashfaq22 is a splendid one to behold Ashfaq22 is a splendid one to behold Ashfaq22 is a splendid one to behold Ashfaq22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      107 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Geo political condition and fundamental facts are in the favour of Gold bearish. American dollar index also strong. So I myself will open a sell trade as soon as the market will open.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashfaq22 For This Useful Post:

XXXTentacion (02-16-2020)

17. #539 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,185 Times in 1,722 Posts

CRUDE OIL move up and breaks the previous high and closes above your moving average then I guess it has pretty good chance of touching or testing that upper channel area. Though, you have picked a bullish channel correctly but still this bullish channel is coming under a bearish pressure which means basically the move we are seeing is a correction in the bearish trend. So, we need to be cautious of buying it on a high level in a bearish trend, I basically refrain from buying at high or selling at low until the trend is pretty much strong.

18. The following 15 users say Thank You to ARD2 for this useful post.

Aafi555 (02-16-2020), aftabahmedhayat (02-17-2020), Ahmed12 (02-16-2020), Akram6550 (02-16-2020), amiron56 (02-16-2020), Ceena (02-16-2020), Goldentrades (02-16-2020), Kinza128 (02-16-2020), Munda 420 (02-16-2020), shahbaz 780 (02-16-2020), tender (02-16-2020), Unregistered (3), XXXTentacion (02-16-2020)

19. #540 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,580 Times in 2,239 Posts

CRUDE OIL move up and breaks the previous high and closes above your moving average then I guess it has pretty good chance of touching or testing that upper channel area. Though, you have picked a bullish channel correctly but still this bullish channel is coming under a bearish pressure which means basically the move we are seeing is a correction in the bearish trend. So, we need to be cautious of buying it on a high level in a bearish trend, I basically refrain from buying at high or selling at low until the trend is pretty much strong.
      Yesterday i have posted my analysis for the WTI crude oil is going to be long that's good but my take on the wti crude is that we have to watch for the potential short on the crude below the 55.40 level and above this level watching for further long on the crude. Just make a note my point dear fellow.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to XXXTentacion for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (02-16-2020), ARD2 (02-16-2020), Kinza128 (02-16-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 54 of 77 ... 49 52 53 54 55 56 59 ...