No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 82 of 82 ... 77 80 81 82

Thread: InstaForex reviews

1. #811 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

gunarko is on a distinguished road gunarko's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Katerine     
    Dear clients!

Please, post your comments on InstaForex services here. If you have any experience of working with us, please, share it with other traders. Just what you like more and dislike at all. No discussions - only your opinion.

We will be monitoring all these comments, and all of them will be considered by our management.

Thank you in advance!

thank you admin we can issue an opinion for the progress of instaforex and the members who are here

The first, thing I complain about is spread. spread is too wide especially at NEWS moment.

I realize it because Instaforex does not take commission from its members, but this makes me often loss on Instaforex.

the two, transactions that are often wrong in the system, I have experienced closed at $ 4 profit but in reality it becomes a minus, this I can not do much because in written transactions minus $ 4 which should be profit.

maybe that's just the weakness of the other instaforex I'm comfortable especially with bonuses . Thank you admin

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #812 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12525 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,968 Times in 6,724 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    I think there is nothing to make review about instaforex whereas I think instaforex is number one broker all over the world according to fixed spread, i have tried some others broker and left these because of higher spread. Go ahead instaforex.

3. #813 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

scotfield will become famous soon enough scotfield's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    I'm happy trading with instaforex. For newbie or pro trader this is the best platform to trade. If you dont have fund to trading, you can try contest from instaforex. The best part is contest is using demo account and if win the prize can use as fund trading. So everyone can start trading at instaforex

4. The Following User Says Thank You to scotfield For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

5. #814 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Onyechuku has a reputation beyond repute Onyechuku has a reputation beyond repute Onyechuku has a reputation beyond repute Onyechuku has a reputation beyond repute Onyechuku has a reputation beyond repute Onyechuku has a reputation beyond repute Onyechuku has a reputation beyond repute Onyechuku has a reputation beyond repute Onyechuku has a reputation beyond repute Onyechuku has a reputation beyond repute Onyechuku has a reputation beyond repute Onyechuku's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    260 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,216 Times in 1,208 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: InstaForex reviews

As far as I am consign, your services are excellent! fast withdrawal, many option to fund and withdraw, good support easy to open account. Great bonus programme etc no important disadvantage.
    Just suggestion if you could lower the spread it would be perfect.
    Overall I will give 6 star! Keep it up!

Onyechuku-Trading-Journal
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ournal/page197

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #815 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Muzamilarshadfx is a glorious beacon of light Muzamilarshadfx is a glorious beacon of light Muzamilarshadfx is a glorious beacon of light Muzamilarshadfx is a glorious beacon of light Muzamilarshadfx is a glorious beacon of light Muzamilarshadfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    64 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Insta forex acount verification problem

Hi everyon, i have joined instaforex after joining mt5 forum, but problem is instaforex not verified my acount, first level is completed but in 2nd level everything that i have uploaded rejected, in last time i have uploaded Bank statement but same thing happene, again rejected, when I try to contact with support team they said i have nothing uploaded, then again i have upload my bank statement, but atill under review, I don't know new acounts not verified many new Comer's have same problems but one is there to solve this everytime they said again upload and after 72 hours, we ger msg that documents is rejected, same bank statement i have used to verify skrill acount, skrill accept it but instaforex not accepted

Reply to thread
Page 82 of 82 ... 77 80 81 82

Subscribed to this Thread : 25