• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Advice for new comer how they work in forex trading?

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      116 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Advice for new comer how they work in forex trading?

According to my point of veiw it is very important for new comer that they learn about forex and get the proper knowledge and work hard.are you agree with me?
      Attached Images    

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Ali9099 for this useful post.

Akberahmed (12-12-2019), noori786 (12-12-2019), Rizwana982 (12-13-2019), Unregistered (1)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Pensive

noori786 is a name known to all noori786 is a name known to all noori786 is a name known to all noori786 is a name known to all noori786 is a name known to all noori786 is a name known to all noori786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Advice and give a clue become a success in the forex is that they should have to begin their journey in the forex from the demo, where they learn and educate about the forex community and also learn the knowledge experience and skill about the forex market

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to noori786 for this useful post.

atif141 (01-22-2020), Unregistered (1)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      239 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,197 Times in 1,061 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ali9099     
      According to my point of veiw it is very important for new comer that they learn about forex and get the proper knowledge and work hard.are you agree with me?
      Yes Sir, for those who do not know how to work in it and how to make a profit in it and how to post in it, then we should tell people how you will work in this business. Help should be available at all times

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Akberahmed for this useful post.

atif141 (01-22-2020), Heals (12-15-2019), Unregistered (1)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Confused

HusnainAslam has much to be proud of HusnainAslam has much to be proud of HusnainAslam has much to be proud of HusnainAslam has much to be proud of HusnainAslam has much to be proud of HusnainAslam has much to be proud of HusnainAslam has much to be proud of HusnainAslam has much to be proud of HusnainAslam has much to be proud of HusnainAslam has much to be proud of HusnainAslam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      539 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,331 Times in 870 Posts

Yes of course every new covers who join this market and then don't have enough knowledge of the market so they require knowledge and Experience At the start because bike market is very risky and it can't be done without having knowledge and experience would you tried to gain all those things which help you to understand the market for this purpose you can use demo account which help you a lot and you can easily understand the market and make profit

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to HusnainAslam for this useful post.

atif141 (01-22-2020), Unregistered (1)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      436 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,217 Times in 3,468 Posts

Yes true if new traders get good learning and forex education they can get good so always need to get education forex trading even basic and advance all type of knowledge and information about the forex is very important then there is need to get success for best traders they always discipline to gain knowledge properly.Forex education has much value for you in the trading most important to learn all the way in your career and this process should not be stopped at any moment of your career. This will make your trades successful in large numbers.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mehak48 for this useful post.

atif141 (01-22-2020), Jam habib ahmad (01-22-2020), mohsin66 (01-23-2020)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

atif141 is a glorious beacon of light atif141 is a glorious beacon of light atif141 is a glorious beacon of light atif141 is a glorious beacon of light atif141 is a glorious beacon of light atif141's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Aoa dear how are you.Get basic Forex knowledge. Set achievable trading goals. Define clear strategy. Use stop-losses. Never risk all money you have. Control your emotions. Evaluate your performance on monthly basis. Choose reliable Forex broker.

Reply to thread