• Reply to thread
    Page 109 of 109 ... 104 107 108 109
    Results 1,081 to 1,089 of 1089

Thread: Ceena trading journal

1. #1081 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,661 Times in 864 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ceena     
      Hi dear friends I will share my thoughts and my prediction about the gold market we all know that most number of trader want to open their trade with gold and oil even though we all know it's very risky for our trading but if we open with the trend of market then we will able to enjoy good result from the market now currently gold is trading at the by the 1583 my thought that after touching the range of 1598 it will start retracement towards the price of 1560 as I shown in my technical chart that its most chances that it will make bearish trend right from resistance level to enjoy good result wait and see for good movement of the gold market down side.
      Today GOLD pair created big bearish candle and from daily chart this pair looking downward, but until breaking 1570 level it will be risky to enter in short position, so that if you want to enter in this pair for short position then you must wait until breaking that level, but currently i am focusing for long position, because this pair still standing at bottom level.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to XXXTentacion for this useful post.

Anum zahid (Yesterday), ARD2 (Yesterday), Ceena (Yesterday), HarleyQuinn (Yesterday), tahir ahmed (Yesterday)

3. #1082 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      744 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,560 Times in 2,183 Posts

Hi dear friends I will share my thoughts and my prediction about the gold market we all know that most number of trader want to open their trade with gold and oil even though we all know it's very risky for our trading but if we open with the trend of market then we will able to enjoy good result from the market now currently gold is trading at the by the 1583 my thought that after touching the range of 1598 it will start retracement towards the price of 1560 as I shown in my technical chart that its most chances that it will make bearish trend right from resistance level to enjoy good result wait and see for good movement of the gold market down side.
      Dear ceena thank you for sharing your opinions about gold. Dear gold is very famous among the all traders because it is very fast moving and give traders good profit with in no time. But it is also risky for those who have not enough knowledge about it. Dear according to my opinions gold will move up to the level of 1600. Just wait and watch what happened next week.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to tahir ahmed for this useful post.

Anum zahid (Yesterday), Ceena (Yesterday), Hanif318 (Yesterday), HarleyQuinn (Yesterday), tender (Yesterday)

5. #1083 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      485 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,205 Times in 1,420 Posts

Hi dear friend how are you and how your week end is going hope all is well. My dear friend I am very happy to here at your trading journal and as you predict about gold and looking for 1598 level it is nice but I am looking for 1610 and then I will prefer to take sell entry because it will give good and healthy profit hope you will watch carefully and then enter your trade on gold. Best of luck

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Hanif318 for this useful post.

Anum zahid (Yesterday), Ceena (Yesterday), tender (Yesterday)

7. #1084 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid has a brilliant future Anum zahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,712 Times in 737 Posts

Yes dear friend i agreed with you that tomorrow there is chance that gold is retracted towards down position after touching the limit of 1600 and upcoming week selling position of gold gives us a good profit and next week it target is reached at the support level of 1540.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Anum zahid for this useful post.

Ceena (Yesterday), Hanif318 (Yesterday), tender (Yesterday)

9. #1085 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,597 Times in 833 Posts

Dear Sir, if you do not like gold well, then you must also have a good profit in it, so you should get more analytics about gold and most of it is online in gold There is a plant which is very fast in the mouth, if you trade in the first movement, then you can definitely profit.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to kaamranaahmed for this useful post.

Ceena (Yesterday), Pops (Yesterday), tender (Yesterday)

11. #1086 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7354 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 33,887 Times in 8,743 Posts

Gold is a very terrible pair to trade. So I do not agree to trade the price with small capital. On the other hand, the price is now uppish and tries to achieve arises value what he attempted much time in the past time. I want to say we should first need to observe how to behave when he adapts 1588 prices because he has a bad experience with the trading area. If he feels good from 1588 to 1600 then there is a chance to climb up.
      !!!Key to get success is to follow money management and using of stop loss!!![

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

13. #1087 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

DEEP Thinker 33 is a glorious beacon of light DEEP Thinker 33 is a glorious beacon of light DEEP Thinker 33 is a glorious beacon of light DEEP Thinker 33 is a glorious beacon of light DEEP Thinker 33 is a glorious beacon of light DEEP Thinker 33's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, my dear friends, what you have said about gold, I think the next target of gold is below. Because my brother Gold who is standing very high Gold stopped at 83 when market closed And you my opinion that it will come down now when the market is open then we will see It will stand very low

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to DEEP Thinker 33 for this useful post.

15. #1088 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      332 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,183 Times in 1,320 Posts

I am agree with and that's why i am sell on silver.Gold is exchanging at the by the 1583$ my idea that in the wake of contacting the scope and it can touch 1550$ it will begin conservation towards the cost of 1570$ as I appeared in my specialized graph that its most possibilities that it will make bearish pattern directly from opposition level so it is clear that gold must be fall in this week so i am suggest to sell on gold.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pops For This Useful Post:

tender (Yesterday)

17. #1089 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7947 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,649 Times in 6,047 Posts

gold price was really moving high last week and it was hit 1584. obviously there is no such condition that price can moved bullish more because we can see USD index was hit 99.16 high last week, US economic data came positive last week so this impact will definitely brings down the price of gold at 1550 soon.

Reply to thread
    Page 109 of 109 ... 104 107 108 109