• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 43 of 43 ... 38 41 42 43

Thread: NIAZI1122 TRADING JOURNAL

1. #421 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      454 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,494 Times in 969 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Niazi1122     
      Assalamu Alaikum It's Friday the last trading day of this week and also the bonus day as well and I wish you all the best for good bonus and for good trading. USD CHF is trading at the value of 0.9077 at this time and it is normal trading and from my point of analyses that in the coming time it will go downward and soon it will go down below the value of 0.8900 and I will suggest sell trade on this currency pair and I hope that it will be the best option to get a good amount of profit. So keep remain in touch with forex trading business.
      Hello my friend, how’s it going with you today? this is currently holding good position and i think this will be in the bearish side for a short term move. the target will be 150 pips. Have a wonderful day my friend. thank you very much for sharing your analysis.hoping that you will enjoy your trading week.

2. #422 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Niazi1122     
      Assalamu Alaikum It's Friday the last trading day of this week and also the bonus day as well and I wish you all the best for good bonus and for good trading. USD CHF is trading at the value of 0.9077 at this time and it is normal trading and from my point of analyses that in the coming time it will go downward and soon it will go down below the value of 0.8900 and I will suggest sell trade on this currency pair and I hope that it will be the best option to get a good amount of profit. So keep remain in touch with forex trading business.
      Dear trader first of all took my greetings. I read your analysis very carefully. You are going to suggest to trade this asset at this point. But my dear I was visiting graphs of H1 and H4 time frame of this safe haven. Both are showing strong candles of bearish. So my dear friend be careful while trading. thank you very much.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread
    Page 43 of 43 ... 38 41 42 43

Subscribed to this Thread : 3