• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: The better the experience, the better and more profit

1. #11 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      210 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,087 Times in 767 Posts

All traders should realize the valuable role of their experience in pushing them to success. Indeed, when we trade in the light of our renewable experience, we do better and achieve more success because our experience protect us from failure and guide us to the most appropriate techniques to make profits.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Teechu is on a distinguished road Teechu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We all need better experience we can do good trading in Forex and earn good earnings and in Forex we should also work with our work on the demo account and also maximize your time in the demo account.

3. #13 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Khanforex is on a distinguished road Khanforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We need good experience for profit the more experience you have and the more you gain, the more experience and owner you need our appreciation of knowledge is good and better to gain profit if we want to marry you then we should always need a better experience owner.

4. #14 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Hot

Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You were right The more experience you have, the more profit you will have for working flexpay. If you do a good posting on Forex, you will also get a good bonus And after getting good bonus, we must also come to forex trading so that we can definitely open our trade. Whoever has joined Forex, he wants me to do Forex and get good profit. But for this, you have to struggle day and night so that you can make a mark on Forex.

5. #15 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Muhammad Arshad will become famous soon enough Muhammad Arshad will become famous soon enough Muhammad Arshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, you have rightly said that the more experience we have in Forex, the more earning we can achieve in it. We need to learn as much as possible in forex and work to gain good experience in it We can improve our life by working in forex We want to invite your friends in Forex too

6. #16 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ramadan23 is a jewel in the rough Ramadan23 is a jewel in the rough Ramadan23 is a jewel in the rough Ramadan23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear brother, yes indeed, good experience brings a lot to gain because experience in Forex and work provides you with good knowledge in all respects and helps you in extracting good things in trading and knowledge of market movement and that a good trader who has experience will earn a lot of money 'that good knowledge will keep him away from loss

7. #17 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,032 Times in 1,096 Posts

Sir, if you work hard to run a good profit in this, then you will definitely not be able to make a good profit, but hard work is the night of success and we have to work hard to get good profit.

8. #18 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Breezy

sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Experience , knowledge and Hard work are important for success in trade .When any trader use his all abilities in trading and finally he successful to get good profit from trade.
      Trader how much do trade and he also same learn from his trades and get experience for all life which help trader to make decisions during trade.

9. #19 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3595 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In Forex trade , those trader are considered as good who have good trading experience . Experienced trader can take right trading decision in any market . Experienced trader can face any critical market so experienced trader can make more profit than other trader . So trader must spend long time for demo practice to gain more and more trading experience . Trading experience is more important than Forex knowledge .

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2