• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 78 of 78 ... 73 76 77 78

Thread: Mt5Player trading journal

1. #771 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7580 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,212 Times in 6,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mt5Player     
      Hello my all friends welcome back again now I am sharing my analysis about yellow matter when early in the morning I open my MT4 then I see here a big falling position of gold in my opinion now gold is in strongly bearish pressure and I hope it will go more in down position......
      now gold is struggling to making a bearish engulfing candle in daily time frame and I strongly hope it will soon touch to the support area for 1572 and then it will make a new setup if it will break this support area then it will go to touch the next area for 1550 and if it make a bullish set up then it will again touch to the previous resistance
      sure, the gold precious metal is making some good declines in price. the technical settings on the 4 hours chart suggests further declines coming. the commodity channels index is in perfect sell mode. from what i can read into the charts, price will most likely drop towards 1550 in the coming days. traders cn benefit on this by selling the precious metal now. best of luck, mate.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

HappyLife (02-03-2020)

3. #772 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1643 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,103 Times in 3,682 Posts

Hello my all friends welcome back again now I am sharing my analysis about yellow matter when early in the morning I open my MT4 then I see here a big falling position of gold in my opinion now gold is in strongly bearish pressure and I hope it will go more in down position......
      now gold is struggling to making a bearish engulfing candle in daily time frame and I strongly hope it will soon touch to the support area for 1572 and then it will make a new setup if it will break this support area then it will go to touch the next area for 1550 and if it make a bullish set up then it will again touch to the previous resistance
      Mate you can say bearish engulfing candles at day chart at the end of day as it is just starting of the day and mate just now gold go down to 1573$ and mate now again gold flying and price of gold reach at 1578$ mate I think it was lowest price of gold for the day and for this week now I think gold move up and more rise mate I think in this week we see price of gold 1630$ so keep buying gold

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ayan555 For This Useful Post:

HappyLife (02-03-2020)

5. #773 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      356 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,206 Times in 1,853 Posts

On Gold you have updated your general and in MP4 you have selected a time frame of 4 hours in which you have indicated the position of Gold and God has been reduced to 1571 in today's day but its target can be up to 1560 and you have stated 1550 One can go to the week to complete such a target, but the position of the day cannot be such a week because the gold cannot be so weak in such a day, so much so that it was 1560 ۔..

6. #774 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      347 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,208 Times in 1,586 Posts

Hello to everyone here at mt5 forum I hope you will be fine and enjoying ist trading day of this week. Your opinion about the gold are upto the mark and I strongly agree with your point of view. This pair in the early morning touched the 1593 level but after that usd got string and gold touched the 1573 level. So according to my opinion in evening time it will go more down. I wish that this week will be profitable for you.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

Malhi sab (02-03-2020), UR Malhi (02-03-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 78 of 78 ... 73 76 77 78